Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
"New York" Sex Tape Released; I Love NY 3 Is NOT Happening!
Topic Started: Jan 7 2008, 08:38 PM (1,556 Views)
King
Member Avatar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I LOVE NY3 Is happening according to reality blurred.com's sources......

After living together for months and getting engaged, Tiffany “New York” Pollard and George “Tailor Made” Weisgerber have broken up, leaving Tiffany to ask VH1 to greenlight I Love New York 3, at least according to one anonymous report.

Citing a “VH1 insider,” Media Take Out reports that New York “is asking VH1 to grant her another season of her hit show” because “her relationship with Tailor Made ended shortly after the reunion show was taped and that she wants another season of I Love New York so that she could find the man of her dreams.” That insider says, “Tailor Made [is saying that] the overbearing differences between them have become too much.”

Whether or not this is true, it raises an interesting question: Assuming they really did fall in love, did they break up because this is the only thing she knows? Her entire career for the past few years has revolved around going on VH1 shows to find love, and once she has it, her career—and fame—are basically over. Does that doom a possibly successful relationship? If this is true, will she just keep doing dating series after dating series after dating series? Or will she find something else to do with her time besides dating people on television?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE:

VH1 says the stars of its series I Love New York 2 are still together, and there are no plans of for a third season, despite an unsourced report that Tiffany Pollard and George Weisgerber broke up.

The AP reports that “a VH1 spokeswoman told The Associated Press on Wednesday that reality TV couple Tiffany ‘New York’ Pollard and George ‘Tailor Made’ Weisgerber are still together following the conclusion of I Love New York 2 — and there are no plans for a third season of the popular VH1 reality dating show.”

On Monday, Media Take Out said the couple broke up, citing one of its “most trusted VH1 insiders.” Late last year, the got engaged after living together for some time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SLIGHTLY OFF-TOPIC UPDATE COURTESY OF NUBIA LOL.:

New York has a sex tape! Mediatakeout.com
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

For the love of Christ in heaven! Why does she always have to resort to a reality dating show to find a man? Bitch is famous. She should have plenty of men falling at her feet, willing to lick her cooch just to be in her almighty New York presence.

Hasn't she learned by now that the reality show romances don't work? Of course she has. This is all for fame and publicity whoring. 'Tis all. Can't she just admit that it's all fake and she's not interested in a man, but fame instead?

Just give her a nighttime talk show where she's rude to all her guests and let that be that.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jcar03
Member Avatar

People are going to start tuning out because they know it won't matter what the ending is. She'll just end things with the guy to get her ugly mug on tv again.

I Never understood the allure of the show in the first place.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

As entertaining as I Love New York tends to be, enough is enough. Really.

Any word on Flavor of Love 3?

Kenny
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jan 9 2008, 12:06 AM
As entertaining as I Love New York tends to be, enough is enough. Really.

Any word on Flavor of Love 3?

At least with FOL3, there's been a long break. Not so with ILNY. Enough is enough with that bitch!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AndyAMC
Member Avatar

Flavor of Love 3 ---- February 11th!

King
Member Avatar

VH1 says the stars of its series I Love New York 2 are still together, and there are no plans of for a third season, despite an unsourced report that Tiffany Pollard and George Weisgerber broke up.

The AP reports that “a VH1 spokeswoman told The Associated Press on Wednesday that reality TV couple Tiffany ‘New York’ Pollard and George ‘Tailor Made’ Weisgerber are still together following the conclusion of I Love New York 2 — and there are no plans for a third season of the popular VH1 reality dating show.”

On Monday, Media Take Out said the couple broke up, citing one of its “most trusted VH1 insiders.” Late last year, the got engaged after living together for some time.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Well...if yall got "love" for New York, check out the front page of mediatakeout.com

oh lawd.

King
Member Avatar

First topic.............updated. LOL.

AllMyShadows

Bring back Charm School!

That's my cry.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

AllMyShadows
Jan 13 2008, 06:57 PM
Bring back Charm School!

That's my cry.

It will be back. But it will be with the guys. Jamie Fox is said to host it. (MediaTakeOut)

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

Why is Oscar winner Jamie Fox hosting such trash?

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

MTSRocks
Jan 23 2008, 12:12 AM

I don't know. lol Ne needs more money. lol j/k idk..

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Rakesh198
Jan 23 2008, 01:22 PM
MTSRocks
Jan 23 2008, 12:12 AM

I don't know. lol Ne needs more money. lol j/k idk..

Considering it was reported by MTO, we might wanna wait and see. The results of their scoops are so extreme. They are on point, or way, way off.

King
Member Avatar

She denies it's her on the tape.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply