Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 1/21 *updated 1/18*
Topic Started: Jan 8 2008, 04:05 PM (3,522 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, January 21st
Kayla rushes to tell Steve she is ovulating; Sami and EJ continue to bond, but argue about how to protect Johnny from Stefano; John's attempts at escaping are hampered by flashes of Stefano erasing his memories; Marlena hopes she can trust the new John.

Tuesday, January 22nd
While Stefano is out of the cell Lucas uses his phone to call Sami, who has gone into hiding; Philip comforts Belle, who is feeling to ill to help find Claire; Marlena refuses to give up on John, and is encouraged when he dreams about her.

Wednesday, January 23rd
Billie warns Nick that he is hurting Chelsea by witholding information about Ford's disappearance; Chelsea wants to tell police about Ford's death, but Stephanie wants to keep quiet; Dr. Carrington and Marlena use a truth serum on John.

Thursday, January 24th
Shawn and Chloe research Rob's Celtic tattoo, hoping it will lead them to Claire; when John will not reveal what he was programmed to do, Marlena decides to confront Stefano; Bo meets with Detective Sullivan to discuss the Ford Decker case.

Friday, January 25th
John undergoes a test that reveals he does not experience emotions; Marlena injects Stefano with a truth serum; Shawn gets in to Crystal's store, where he finds Rob; Stephanie tells Steve that Ford raped her; Nick pressures Chelsea about Ford's death.

UPDATED 1/10

SOW Spoilers

Week of 1/21

Belle collapses
Marlena plots revenge
Stephanie confides in the sisters
Nick stands by Chelsea
Shawn and Chloe join forces

http://www.network54.com/Forum/222985/mess...re+Kidnapped%21

UPDATED 1/11

National Enquirer spoilers

Steve and Kayla plan a steamy evening without interruptions

Marlena finally admits the truth to Belle

Stephanie tells Steve that Ford raped her

Updated 1/16

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Sami refuses to be separated from her family; John manages to cut through his restraints.

Tuesday
Lucas is livid to learn Sami, EJ and the babies are in hiding; Marlena confides in Hope that she refuses to give up on John.

Wednesday
John is given truth serum so Marlena and Dr. Carrington can find out what Stefano did to him; Stephanie encourages the girls to keep quiet about their sexual experiences with Ford.

Thursday
Marlena questions John in the psych ward about his mission; Chelsea worries that Nick will end their relationship when she is unable to convince the girls to come clean about the rape.

Friday
John undergoes a psych test, which confirms he is void of emotions; Shawn attacks Rob and demands his daughter back.

Updated 1/17

SOW Spoilers

WEEK OF 1/21

Sami agrees to hide out with EJ
Stefano offers Lucas a deal
Hope decides to rejoin the force
Bo begs Chelsea to come clean
Shawn and Chloe team up to find Claire
Stephanie tells Steve Ford raped her.

TBN..

Updated 1/18

Lynda Hirsch spoilers

Sami balks at EJ's suggestion of going into hiding to protect Johnny from Stefano. Abe drops by to announce he arranged for a safe house for them. EJ and Sami continue to bond. Stefano offers to spring Lucas from jail if he agrees to get Johnny away from Sami and EJ. Crystal watches over a sleeping Claire. The dean warns Billie that her job is on the line if he finds out she is covering for her daughter. Stephanie admits she was raped, too, and says she doesn't want Ford to end up looking like the victim. To Stephanie's horror, Chelsea finally tells Crawford that his son is dead. Dr. Carrington and Marlena use truth serum on John to see if they can find out what Stefano did to him. Marlena tries to question him further, but the mention of Stefano's name sets him off. Dr. Carrington wants to take complete control over John's case and recommends admitting him into the psychiatric ward. John undergoes a psych test, which confirms he doesn't experience emotions; he's like a robot. Marlena injects Stefano with a truth serum.

SNEAK PEEK: The jig's up in Ireland.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

The J&M stuff sounds fantastic! Thanks Angie!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Wow...John and Marlena already meet up...CRAZY..i kind of wish they would have dragged that out longer..But this should be exciting..

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

They must meet up next week. That is why J&M are not in spoilers at all for that week. They didn't want to spoil it.

Sounds great.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 8 2008, 04:05 PM
Daily spoilers
Monday, January 21st
Kayla rushes to tell Steve she is ovulating;

Umm EWW!!! :puke:

I can't believe that J&M meet up already... but then again this vendetta sl wraps up at the end of January right? Or is it February :unsure:

Sounds interesting to say the least ;)

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I am suprised that J&M are going to be reunited already too. I figured she wouldn't see him until at least sometime in February if not later.

Ellie

PhoenixRising05
Jan 8 2008, 04:32 PM
They must meet up next week.  That is why J&M are not in spoilers at all for that week.  They didn't want to spoil it.

Well spoiling it is one thing, but promoting it is another. This has the potential to get huge ratings, and I was really hoping that they'd build it up. I was guessing it would be during Feb sweeps. Nevertheless, the J&M spoilers sound GREAT... does John call out Marlena's name in his sleep? Aw. I can't wait for their reunion!!

Ten bucks says Belle's pregnant.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Quote:

I was thinking that too. I hope not though. We don't need a another WTD storyline with Belle/Shawn/Philip again.

Ellie

Angie79
Jan 8 2008, 05:02 PM
Quote:

I was thinking that too. I hope not though. We don't need a another WTD storyline with Belle/Shawn/Philip again.

COMPLETELY agree.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm so over Steve and Kayla's baby story. Just write them off, please.

The John and Marlena spoiles sound phenomenal! I can't wait for the trust to have to be built once again, just like in the original pawn storyline. There will come a point where John will do something that will lose Marlena's trust, and then they will have to work to re-build that trust through their love. AH! I can't wait. :hail:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Oh and if Belle's even pregnant... <_<

Alligato
Member Avatar

I am surprised that John and Marlena know about each other already. When did this happen? Did EJ spill the beans?
And how did Stefano get into jail...and in Lucas' cell? Who da hell did that? Something must happen next week and they are foiling us with this Ford Decker crap. Nothing about how those stupid girls are going to get out of that?
I figured we would at least have a line somewhere in there that says "Bo arrests Stefano" or something.

And Patch and Kayla really make me sick. This is their 6th month talking about having a child. Such a shame for them. I can hardly watch.

And if Belle is pregnant, I will lose my mind :bs:

Ellie

Alligato
Jan 8 2008, 05:13 PM

Dr. Marlena will be there for ya.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Alligato

If she is, then there's definitely a pattern ever since Hogan came on.

Hope gave birth to Ciara, the night EJ and Sami coceived Johnny and Allie. Sami gave birth to the twins around the time that Philip and Belle had sex. That could be the night they conceived the baby. Now, I wonder who will be hitting the sack while Belle's giving birth in June (9 months later).

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jan 8 2008, 05:15 PM
Alligato

Dr. Marlena will be there for ya.

Sorry, but that woman's lost her mind as well. I wouldn't want her working with me through therapy. :P

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 8 2008, 04:05 PM
Daily spoilers

Monday, January 21st
Kayla rushes to tell Steve she is ovulating; Sami and EJ continue to bond, but argue about how to protect Johnny from Stefano; John's attempts at escaping are hampered by flashes of Stefano erasing his memories; Marlena hopes she can trust the new John.

Tuesday, January 22nd
While Stefano is out of the cell Lucas uses his phone to call Sami, who has gone into hiding; Philip comforts Belle, who is feeling to ill to help find Claire; Marlena refuses to give up on John, and is encouraged when he dreams about her.

*rest to be added later*

Thanks Angie...I LOVE all of these....Most DEF the Ejami stuff. This is very Luke and Laura...They fell inlove while on the run.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I PRAY Belle is just ill because she was in the frezzing water. The last thing we need on this show is ANOTHER baby that we NEVER see... and then the next time we see them they are like 7.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ellie
Jan 8 2008, 05:00 PM
PhoenixRising05
Jan 8 2008, 04:32 PM
They must meet up next week.  That is why J&M are not in spoilers at all for that week.  They didn't want to spoil it.

Well spoiling it is one thing, but promoting it is another. This has the potential to get huge ratings, and I was really hoping that they'd build it up. I was guessing it would be during Feb sweeps. Nevertheless, the J&M spoilers sound GREAT... does John call out Marlena's name in his sleep? Aw. I can't wait for their reunion!!

It will be promoted. If they meet up next week, one of the mags will cover it and there will be a promo.

They didn't do anything with John's official return. It wasn't in the daily spoilers at all. If not for SOD, we would've never known.

Just like Marlena was in no spoilers past Wednesday yet she is on Thursday and was in no spoilers next week yet some of the ones released today have her in them and we know she has to be on quite a bit because the following week's spoilers have her knowing about John.

As for Bell, I doubt she is pregnant. I think she is just ill from the fall in the water. If she were pregnant, there would've been a hint in the 2008 previews and there really wasn't an indicator. That kind of stuff they always spill.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie

:wine:

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Tammy
Jan 8 2008, 05:25 PM
I PRAY Belle is just ill because she was in the frezzing water. The last thing we need on this show is ANOTHER baby that we NEVER see... and then the next time we see them they are like 7.

That is what I am figuring too. But I will pissed as hell if they make Belle pregnant because it would be such a step back to have another WTD storyline with the way the show has been going. Oh and how perfect that Philip is there to comfort her. Gotta admit, the guy doesn't miss an opportunity. <_<

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply