Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Sarah Brown's New Role
Topic Started: Jan 10 2008, 11:43 AM (537 Views)
DramaKing
Member Avatar

so after spending the past hour board and spoiler surfing along with rumour reading and knowing the history of how this show works this is what i think will happen....

Sarah will play Claudia Z. Sister of Johnny and daughter of Anthony.

CZ will end up being the person Jerry is talking too. Look at what that person has had him do/will hvae him do. A lot of it has to do with the mob, porpertys, johnny.. and having lulu help captive.

Im assuming he screws up or she gets mad and comes to town.

I also bet she ends up being involved with Ric, who now owns the land that Alcazar use to own and she wants it.

Im also assuming they will get her involved with Jax and Sonny.

as much as i hate the mob crap.. this actually sounds good.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Honestly I HATE when they bring an past actor/actress on a show to play a totally different character from their previous one... it is beyond irritating to me ;)

jcar03
Member Avatar

I agree and I never saw Sarah Brown in the role of Carly but I don't think many fans are going to accept her in a different role.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

So stupid! Fans have been wanting her back as Carly for 6 years, she's not even been gone from the show long enough to be forgotten as Carly.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

This is soooo stupid.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

Honestly I don't really care much for Sarah Brown. She's a good actress, but she's not going to be the holy grail of GH. Give me Elliot, Charleson, and Christopher in frontburner storylines, and rid yourselves of the insipid mob.

Mikegoldy
Member Avatar

I actually really love Laura Wright as Carly, probably more than I did Sarah Brown. Something about the way Wright plays Carly, just makes me laugh. I think Brown rocks as well, and I'm sure she's happy to a play a new character; I hope this works out.

stefeno-rises

if they can do that to sarah brown..why on earth can they do that with stuart damon alan??????????? :soapbox:

DramaKing
Member Avatar

SD is on more now than he has been in 8 years

daniel123
Member Avatar

they do this just to creat buzz. first they announced the sarah brown was comming back, and they didn't say anything about the character, so everyone assumed it was Carly. then they said she would come as a new character , and now their saying she is playing Johnny's sister. it's all publicity

Mr. Brightside
Member Avatar

Apparently they've moved up her return date to the Week of the 21st. She starts filming this week so the scenes next week will be drop ins. I think they're just waiting for THE REAL GREENLEE to return so they can start promoting Sarah B's return.

jcar03
Member Avatar

JackPeyton
Jan 13 2008, 12:35 PM
SD is on more now than he has been in 8 years

Sadly that is so true. His episode count for this year was higher then last year.

Adam
Member Avatar

Sarah Brown returning as anyone by Carly is really pointless......

This won't bring in the ratings Frons is hoping it well.

Manny
Member Avatar

Booooriiiiing... More FF material for me...

kserox10

Ugh.

Sarah need to play Carly! She is made for that role!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply