Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sarah Connor Chronicles; discussion
Topic Started: Jan 13 2008, 08:08 PM (348 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Well.... This chick playing Sarah ain't no Linda Hamilton, acting wise.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Hey, Summer Glau is on this show! She played River in both the Serenity movie and the Firefly series.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

The show is pretty kick ass! However, the lead actress kinda sucks lol.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Yes, she does suck.

Jeez, this terminator keeps coming back like a bad rash.

It looks like they are starting from the end of T2: Judgement Day when they destroyed Skynet? I didn't see T3: Rise of the Machines, so I don't know the story there.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

I've never seen T3. I hope this show doesn't go the way of Prison Break, having a kick ass season one and then downhill from there.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I was surprised when Cameron locked them all in the bank fault and then sent them forward to 2007.

I really wish they had gotten a better actress to play Sarah though.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

^^^Yes, she seems so robotic lol. I loved when the robot guy was doing the attendance and then started to shoot the kid lol.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

She's even more robotic than Summer Glau, who is playing Cameron, and Cameron IS a robot.

Damn, where's Linda Hamilton when you need her? She rocked the role of Sarah.

Okay, MTSRocks, I have to work tomorrow night and I can't watch the show live, so I'll post my comments after I've watched it.

Overall I think it's a pretty good show, and I definitely am interested in watching it.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

I thought it was solid...but I wonder how long they can keep it up without getting monotonous. The movies are one big two-hour cat & mouse chase scene.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Nubia
Jan 13 2008, 10:21 PM
I thought it was solid...but I wonder how long they can keep it up without getting monotonous. The movies are one big two-hour cat & mouse chase scene.

That's true, and you can keep that up for about 2 hours or so, but it's not really enough to sustain a series. I hope the writers have some good tricks up their sleeves.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

I liked the show; but I agree the lead actress seems a bit robotic.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I like her. Remembering all she has been through, I think she is playing it just right. I love this John and Cameron. The action is good, but it is already enough already with that Terminator all through the show. It would be good if when he shows up it would be a surprise (because it's been so long since he was there LOL). There is a lot of story to tell without that and truth be told, if the story were actual, they'd all be in bits and pieces now.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

Nubia
Jan 13 2008, 10:21 PM

Word. Just look at "Prison Break" and "Lost" it's like now what.

The lead actress didn't annoy me that much tonight.

Another good episode although John continues to be a little whiny bitch lol. I love seeing females kick ass! :rockon:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply