Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency
Topic Started: Jan 22 2008, 11:12 PM (367 Views)
Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Does anyone watch this show?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Rakesh198
Jan 22 2008, 11:12 PM

Love it. I just watched the marathon this morning.

I was cracking up when she smacked the male model drinking on the job.

classic.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Nubia
Jan 22 2008, 11:49 PM
Rakesh198

Love it. I just watched the marathon this morning.

Was as cracking up when she smacked the male model drinking on the job.

classic.

LMAO
Because he was drinking. This isn't the first time they did that.

Gray Bunny
Member Avatar

There's something trainwreckishly awesome about Janice and this show. The hot guys, always in some kinky pose or outfit, and Janice's craziness in general... it's just about the only reality TV show I make a point to try to watch these days.

Kenny
Member Avatar

It's not an every-week "must see" event for me, but I do enjoy watching it. I love Janice! She's everything I aspire to be and then some.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

LOL Janice is such a shitty business woman most of the time, lol. I can't believe how she talks to her clients. What a hot mess.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Nubia
Jan 23 2008, 01:43 AM
LOL Janice is such a shitty business woman most of the time, lol. I can't believe how she talks to her clients. What a hot mess.

Yeah, but the woman's got balls!

Remember the episode where she walked into a shoot and saw one of the women "manhandling" her models? She's like, "No, no... nobody TOUCHES my models. Wait a minute. This isn't the cover? THIS ISN'T A COVER?! Oh... because there's no celebrity? Well I'm a celebrity! Put me in the shot, this will be a cover, damn it!"

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 23 2008, 01:44 AM
Nubia

Remember the episode where she walked into a shoot and saw one of the women "manhandling" her models? She's like, "No, no... nobody TOUCHES my models. Wait a minute. This isn't the cover? THIS ISN'T A COVER?! Oh... because there's no celebrity? Well I'm a celebrity! Put me in the shot, this will be a cover, damn it!"

I remember that one. LOL!!

The other week she and a client had it out because the client wanted her to pose with the girls and she was like she's not the model here or something like that. lol

She also lies for her models. Like she wold tell them to tell the client they are Hispanic or something. lol

I like Janice and I think she's great. I love her bitchy attitude.

I don't watch it every week though. With Oxygen, you can catch up anytime. lol

AllMyShadows

I've been a devoted viewer of the JDMA since the first episode, and Janice still has me amazed by her deliciously bitchy antics. You have a bitch with no shame tossing around male models who are naked in every episode. What else could you ask for in a guilty pleasure?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Rakesh198

I thought I was the only one on this board. THANK GOD someone posted a thread.

THIS.
IS.
THE BEST.
SHOW.
ON TELEVISION.

E
V
E
R!!!!

Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Rakesh198
Jan 23 2008, 01:19 PM
Kenny
Jan 23 2008, 01:44 AM
Nubia

I remember that one. LOL!!

The other week she and a client had it out because the client wanted her to pose with the girls and she was like she's not the model here or something like that. lol

She also lies for her models. Like she wold tell them to tell the client they are Hispanic or something. lol

I like Janice and I think she's great. I love her bitchy attitude.

I don't watch it every week though. With Oxygen, you can catch up anytime. lol

That was the Ashley Paige (Page?!) shoot!!! And then that bitch (Ashley) WOULDN'T shut up and Janice rightfully called her a parrot. Of course, LIKE a parrot, the bitch didn't stop complaining to everyone on set that Janice called her a parrot -- just proving Janice's point all along.

Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

AllMyShadows
Jan 23 2008, 07:36 PM
I've been a devoted viewer of the JDMA since the first episode, and Janice still has me amazed by her deliciously bitchy antics. You have a bitch with no shame tossing around male models who are naked in every episode. What else could you ask for in a guilty pleasure?

I'm worried, though, about her relationship with Peter Hamm. I think they're parting ways in the season finale. I think it's going to BE HUGE. Either JDMA will close, or they'll divide the company. But something's happening. Because Hamm and Dickinson? AIN'T workin' together much longer. THe promos make that clear already, and the shows have been building to that point. Something HUGE is happening on the season finale. I just don't know what.

Oh, it's better than ANY soap on the air right now! (Sorry)
Quote Post Goto Top

~bl~
Member Avatar

I watch this on the weekends and ended up missing some episodes. I think it is a fun show and enjoy Janice on it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply