Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GL: Reva/Josh
Topic Started: Jan 28 2008, 08:20 PM (474 Views)
Ilovethesoaps

I loved Reva today! She gave me something to cheer about! (1/28/08) I love realationship between Reva and Josh today! It was more like "old times" and the "old Josh!" They just seem to "fit!" they were perfect. Josh gave Reva good advice, and for once Reva took it! Trying to talk to Jon about running away from this problem. I throughy enjoyed the show for the first time in a LONG time! I've have nothing to say but YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

I enjoyed their scenes too.

There were some parts of today's episode that made me cringe. (I'm not mentioning that storyline today because it's to hard to deal with watching it on my screen). However I uberLOVED Marcy Rylan today. Her scenes with Jonathan and Bill were fantastic. I have to admit, that although the storyline sucks sewage, the pay off at times can be quite entertaining.

Ok DK has revealed one secret, now how about the entire Cassie/DNA debacle? I soo want to see Cassie get hers.

Mason
Member Avatar

Who? "Saint" Cassie?

I'm convinced that bitch will never get what's coming to her. Kreizman loves her far too much.

Ilovethesoaps

I do believe that if Reva is going to get hers, I think thats its a matter of time before Cassie will get hers too! I just want to see Alan's face when he finds out what Cassie has done!!! I don't think there will be any she can hide! And, pay back can be a b---- well you know the rest!!!

darraholic
Member Avatar

I'm quite enjoying GL lately. I feel bad though for Lizzie.

Ilovethesoaps

I feel bad for Lizzie too! I think what Reva and Jon have done to her is awful!I think that Reva and Jon deserve to see jail time. Although, I know that it won't happen! I also have read that Reva will break up with Jeffery. Then I read that they really don't break up. . . so I don't get that either. Just have to wait and see.

DramaKing
Member Avatar

Marcy Rylan is FIERCE! girl is perfection. srsly.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

JackPeyton
Feb 4 2008, 05:27 PM
Marcy Rylan is FIERCE! girl is perfection. srsly.

:applause: :thumbsup:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply