Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Passions Goes Bollywood; This is a must see!
Topic Started: Feb 17 2008, 04:35 PM (767 Views)
Rakesh198
Member Avatar

This was awesome! Passions always does good with musical performances.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I thought this was very innovative and lavish and I praised the daylights out of them for it when I still had my Passions column. :)

cassie1013

LOL! This show - indian movies are the LAST thing you want to be borrowing from. I'm east indian (mind you 4th generation), god I loathe anything brown...it's so LAME...

Passions is truly something else!!!!

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

This scored PSNS their third Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Song. "Love is Ecstasy"

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Rick is correct. Passions always do good with musical stuff.

Mason

WOW! I didn't see this when it originally aired, but I am very impressed!

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Rick
Feb 23 2008, 03:04 PM
This scored PSNS their third Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Song. "Love is Ecstasy"

I thought it was 4th.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

According to Wiki, its 3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Passi...ime_Emmy_Awards

SoapFan82

I loved this when it aired and enjoyed watching it again.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

SoapFan82
Feb 25 2008, 09:40 PM
I loved this when it aired and enjoyed watching it again.

Me 2. I thought it was really nice and well done.

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

Does anyone know how to download this video?

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Q Steph
Apr 14 2008, 10:08 PM
Does anyone know how to download this video?

No.

I wish we had it in better quality.

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

You can actually download the video by joining Vimeo. That's what I did.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Thanks! :)

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Fixed

sakara

cassie1013
Feb 18 2008, 06:36 AM
LOL! This show - indian movies are the LAST thing you want to be borrowing from. I'm east indian (mind you 4th generation), god I loathe anything brown...it's so LAME...

Passions is truly something else!!!!
I am also East Indian, 2nd generation, and I love my heritage and this was awesome!!! It is refreshing to see Indian culture being embraced by the Hollywood community. It's unfortunate that you loathe it, cuz you really don't know what you’re missing. Embrace who you are, it's in your gene and no matter what you say or do, you won't be able to deny who you are and that my dear, is Indian! Guess what, not all 3rd, 4th or 5th generation Indian Americans hate Bollywood. They love and they embrace it, you should give it a try… you might just find that you actually like it yourself! :rockon: :rockon:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

^ I'm also east Indian. And, yeah... they did a phenomenal job. If you comparison their scenes to that of an actual Bollywood movie or scene, its very well done. This was by far one of my favorite Passions moments.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply