Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Days Sneak Peeks
Topic Started: Mar 13 2008, 09:18 AM (1,264 Views)
Jonatha

SOW: Sneak Peek

Daniel rips into Chelsea.
Caroline and Victor bond over Bo.
Anna tries to steal Tony's new employee.
Steve comtemplates telling Kayla about Ava.
John gives Belle and Shawn a goodbye gift.
Belle and Philip share a tender last moment.

Next week:
Bo has a nightmare.
Chloe looks for work.
Maggie advises John.
Kayla spies on Stephanie and Max together.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks Jonatha, looks like a good blending of characters. The only sl I am losing interest in right now is the Payla sl. I hope things get better with them soon.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Cool. Thanks Jonatha. These sound really good. Nice to see Kayla getting involved with Max and Stephanie. Nice variety in these spoilers. Glad they came out early because they are pretty good.

What is that Maggie/John spoiler about? I am guessing she helps him set up the romantic dinner for Marlena. I like that because Maggie and Marlena are friends and I still remember in the early 2000's when J&M went to Tuscany and John and Maggie all of a sudden started hating each other because Maggie was made town gossip. Sounds good though.

DramaKing
Member Avatar

^Didnt John hate on Maggie because of Brady for some reason?

These sound AMAZING!

every single one of them. i am really intersted in kayla/steph/max and maggie/john as well as caroline/victor, daniel/chelsea and anna always brights up my screen!

cjknick
Member Avatar

Thanks Jonatha ... seems a little bit boring to me! Again no romance!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

JackPeyton
Mar 13 2008, 10:04 AM
^Didnt John hate on Maggie because of Brady for some reason?

These sound AMAZING!

every single one of them. i am really intersted in kayla/steph/max and maggie/john as well as caroline/victor, daniel/chelsea and anna always brights up my screen!

That was part of it. She gossiped alot and didn't mind her own business and then she called the police on Brady at one point and he really started to dislike her.

As for romance, that would actually make it boring, at least for me. It would be nice but romance doesn't necessarily add excitement nor will it do much for ratings. It just adds to the depth a bit. Having said that, we know from spoilers John plans a romantic dinner the following week so that's something.

Ives
Member Avatar

cjknick
Mar 13 2008, 11:55 AM
Thanks Jonatha ... seems a little bit boring to me! Again no romance!

Sometimes the romance is not *always* in the daily spoilers.

IMO, there were some really nice Steve and Kayla moments the last two days, and the spoilers did not necessarily talk about those scenes.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Mar 13 2008, 07:18 AM
Next week:
Bo has a nightmare.
Chloe looks for work.
Maggie advises John.

These actually sound pretty boring and lame..Hope its turns out better on screen..

Mason
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Mar 13 2008, 02:53 PM
Jonatha
Mar 13 2008, 07:18 AM
Next week:
Bo has a nightmare.
Chloe looks for work.
Maggie advises John.

These actually sound pretty boring and lame..Hope its turns out better on screen..

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought so. Honestly, except for maybe Victor/Caroline and Maggie/John, NONE of these spoilers really excite me.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Well, for those not excited, I guess you forgot about the daily spoilers for this posted in the spoiler area because the reactions to those were pretty good :lol:.

This is SOW and with the exception of the articles, you don't get much but little snippets in the sneak peek section.

cassie1013

This sounds interesting...my god, Steph/Max being spied on by Kayla? YES!!! but where are they going and what angle are they taking? Kayla realizing they're getting serious? She knows that they're "dating", right? She must.

Anywho. Hopefully she puts a stop to it.

Ives
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Mar 13 2008, 04:52 PM
This sounds interesting...my god, Steph/Max being spied on by Kayla? YES!!! but where are they going and what angle are they taking? Kayla realizing they're getting serious? She knows that they're "dating", right? She must.

Anywho. Hopefully she puts a stop to it.

Yeah, I am trying to figure that one out. Steve had always been really supportive (he set up Stephanie to work at the Cheatin' Heart), but I remember at the same time Kayla encouraged Stephanie to concentrate on school.

Mason
Member Avatar

If Kayla supports Stax as a couple, I will just barf. Then hope she loses her baby.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Mar 13 2008, 09:18 AM
SOW: Sneak Peek
John gives Belle and Shawn a goodbye gift.

My guess is that it is a survival kit with: Juice, Cuban cigars and a big wad of cash lmfao :P

Thanks for posting!

cassie1013

Kayla CANNOT support Stax.

But I will accept an excuse from her that she didn't realize how serious it was, or it was on the backburner for her considering a) Steph hasn't approached her with it and b) TONS of other shit has gone down recently, so it's understandable.

If they don't go that route (even just a little bit) ? Then I'm going to be annoyed LOL

Tammy
Member Avatar

I would give ANYTHING to hear Kayla say to Stephanie "I didn't know you were dating my brother" lmfao :P

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I still recall when Kayla and Max had that nice talk last April about his feelings for Abby. I don't think Kayla understands how serious it is with Stax so I hope she is against it and puts an end to it.

annalee003
Member Avatar

Tammy
Mar 13 2008, 05:22 PM
I would give ANYTHING to hear Kayla say to Stephanie "I didn't know you were dating my brother" lmfao :P

Have you forgot she caught them making out in the woods?

Ives
Member Avatar

annalee003
Mar 13 2008, 05:46 PM
Tammy
I would give ANYTHING to hear Kayla say to Stephanie "I didn't know you were dating my brother" lmfao  :P

True. And really, after everything Kayla went through with her family being against Steve, I don't see it being her style to try to break up Stephanie and Max.

Tammy
Member Avatar

annalee003
Mar 13 2008, 05:46 PM
Tammy
I would give ANYTHING to hear Kayla say to Stephanie "I didn't know you were dating my brother" lmfao  :P

I must have lol ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply