Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Days Sneak Peeks
Topic Started: Mar 13 2008, 09:18 AM (1,260 Views)
DramaKing
Member Avatar

cassie1013
Mar 13 2008, 02:17 PM
Kayla CANNOT support Stax.

But I will accept an excuse from her that she didn't realize how serious it was, or it was on the backburner for her considering a) Steph hasn't approached her with it and b) TONS of other shit has gone down recently, so it's understandable.

If they don't go that route (even just a little bit) ? Then I'm going to be annoyed LOL

Not me. As much as i hate max being with her, i can see kayla supporting it. I mean, she better than anyone knows how crazy love can be. Also, kayla knows max helped Steph alot torugh the rape ordeal and what he did for her with Ford and all that.

I just dont get why they went max/steph after putting kristen renton on contract. furthermore, since days is doing a damn good job and mixing everyone up they whould merge the younger 20 set in with chloe and philip, who now that shelle is gone is like sami has been for years - rather idolated in there age range. Morgan & Philip... that would be hot.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pearly
Member Avatar

Tammy
Mar 13 2008, 06:01 PM
Jonatha
Mar 13 2008, 09:18 AM
SOW: Sneak Peek
John gives Belle and Shawn a goodbye gift.

My guess is that it is a survival kit with: Juice, Cuban cigars and a big wad of cash lmfao :P

Thanks for posting!

I was thinking more along the lines of Fancy Face III. :lol:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Okay I just have to say this ...

Belle and Shawn have been living at the pub, have struggled with finances, he's still hardly out of the police academy, and she's still in nursing school. They are putting all that aside to go travel around the world? With what money? Claire doesn't look that young anymore, so does she not have to go to school? This story just upsets me primarily because I love the couple, but more so because it lacks sooo much realism!

DramaKing
Member Avatar

Jinxed Soul
Mar 14 2008, 06:15 AM

Belle and Shawn have been living at the pub, have struggled with finances, he's still hardly out of the police academy, and she's still in nursing school. They are putting all that aside to go travel around the world? With what money? Claire doesn't look that young anymore, so does she not have to go to school? This story just upsets me primarily because I love the couple, but more so because it lacks sooo much realism!

Belle comes money. Gurl is a trust fund baby. Thats why i never bought them as a poor strugling family.

unless john lost his co and all his money.

cassie1013

Now they're trying to make it look like John is JUST experiencing the high life newly.

People that aren't living the so called high life DO NOT OWN LUXURY JETS!! Lol, like they think we're so stupid. I've known most of my DOOL watching career that John and Marlena are wealthy people. They live in a penthouse! She's a "renowned" psychiatrist! His business is crazy huge! :|

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

JackPeyton
Mar 14 2008, 10:50 AM
Jinxed Soul

Belle comes money. Gurl is a trust fund baby. Thats why i never bought them as a poor strugling family.

She said she didn't want to use their money. When they told her they would help her with school, she refused their financial assistance.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Jinxed Soul
Mar 14 2008, 11:51 AM
JackPeyton
Jinxed Soul

She said she didn't want to use their money. When they told her they would help her with school, she refused their financial assistance.

Well, even if she refused it, perhaps she is using it now. Or maybe they had some money saved up. I mean, Shawn was working at the Pub so maybe the money from there was used to pay for their part of the rent. Hell, I've wondered for years how Bo and Hope did half the shit they did with police salaries (and most of the time Bo was the only one working). Hope comes from money like Belle and she doesn't really use it either. It's just a TV show and when it comes to jobs and money, it never makes sense in most cases and that goes for both primetime and daytime shows. It's part of the entertainment factor. I don't expect realism in that regard because it would limit many things.

Pearly
Member Avatar

JackPeyton
Jinxed Soul

True dat, Jack! :hail:

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

I have always wondered what became of Basic Black after John "died." I always wanted Lucas and Sami to work there but that will never happen now.

DramaKing
Member Avatar

Jinxed Soul
Mar 14 2008, 08:51 AM
JackPeyton
Jinxed Soul

well then shes a stupid bitch to be honest.

oh let me struggle instead of use family money i have.

idk, maybe people really do that... idk why. that is beyond me. but i am all about the $$$

Deleted User
Deleted User

The Caroline/Victor thing intrigues me. I think it's obvious that they killed Shawn off, in part, to get Caroctor back together. So the question is: when will Caroline and Victor end up in bed together? May sweeps, November sweeps? :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply