Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Real World Award Show Bash; Old, Old Real World-ers come out
Topic Started: Mar 16 2008, 01:22 PM (1,793 Views)
Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Posted Image

CLICK FOR MORE PHOTOS ---> http://dlisted.com/node/24594

Home About Archives Links Forum Shop MySpace Contact

Sunday, March 16th 2008
OLD Friends

I didn't even know some of these people were still alive! MTV held a Real World Awards Bash last night in Hollywood and brought back some of the old relics from all 10,000 Real World seasons. Above is Eric Nies from the first Real World. I used to have the hardest crush on him and now he's looking like he lives under a bridge. Seeing all these pictures is like attending a high school reunion. Some people look exactly the same and some were definitely beaten down with the old stick.

Unfortunately, MTV could not get 5 of the hottest Real World bitches in history. I'm talking about Puck (San Francisco), Irene (Seattle), Tammy (Los Angeles), Flora (Miami) and Genesis (Boston). They probably couldn't get the time off from their day job at Wendy's.

Here's some of the people that did show. Let's be real, they only showed up for the drink tickets and baked potato bar. In case you don't recognize any of these sluts are, hover over their picture for their name and season.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

LMAO!!!

I can't wait for this to air!

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

OMG! Montana!

Posted Image

Matt just looks.....um...

Posted Image

Kenny
Member Avatar

Wow! So, how old do I feel? This feels like a high school reunion with friends I haven't seen in years, LoL.

Eric Nies looks... not good, LoL.

Nathan from Seattle was SUCH a cutie! Not so much anymore, IMO. I can't believe he has grey hair! When was the Seattle season, anyway? 2001?

Melissa from Miami doesn't look like she's aged a day. Her hair, like... does she never change it? LoL Loved her, because she was involved in one of my favorite Real World moments of all time -- the shower threesome! I'll never forget Flora and her big tits crashing through the window as she tried to spy, LoL!

Matt from New Orleans... WOW! Fugly! LoL

Can you believe all the weight that Tonya from Chicago has gained?

This brings back memories...

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Oh John....I bet he is still a virgin!

Posted Image

lol...wasnt Stephen arrested for being a male Ho?

Posted Image

King
Member Avatar

OMG. They all got so old looking. It's so depressing.

I was reading on AOL Real World catch up that Jon is still a virgin and still pursuing his religious endeavors.

Montana is smokin'!

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

More Photos: http://wireimage.com/SearchResults.aspx?ig...d&sfld=C&vwmd=e

OMG...I dont even recognize Cara from Chicago!

and....Sweet Jesus...did Nathan step into a time machine???? He looks like he is in his 40s!

Posted Image

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Then & NOW Update from AOL: http://television.aol.com/photos/real-worl...re-are-they-now

King
Member Avatar

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

Wow! I do not even recognize some of these people.
Nathan does look very aged, but he is still looking good.

I don't know why, but I was shocked that Kyle Brant showed up.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

I guess Kyle is getting into writting and production, since he now works for the Jim Rome show.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

It looks like Paula is eating finally

Posted Image

jcar03
Member Avatar

^^And spending to much time in the sun.

jcar03
Member Avatar

Real World Seattle was 1998.

Kenny
Member Avatar

jcar03
Mar 16 2008, 04:45 PM
Real World Seattle was 1998.

TEN YEARS AGO! Shitttt.

King
Member Avatar

I :wub: Paula.

kserox10

Paula looks so much better!

CT looks HWAT :wub: with his short hair.

Ace still looks so CUTE!!

Kenny
Member Avatar

So who watched?

Austin winning BEST SEASON?! Bullshit! Who voted for this shit?! LoL

I haven't watched an entire season of this show since probably Chicago. I tuned in for this, basically to see what all the oldies look like now. It made me feel so old! I felt like I had jumped my ass into a time machine, LoL.

I miss the old days of "The Real World," when it was actually relevant and the people were interesting, with interesting issues. Now it's just a drunken slut-fest... ZZZZZZZ. I feel like it really went downhill after Las Vegas, and now every cast is basically the same cardboard cutout pretty people who like to get drunk and fuck each other. So boring, IMO. It's the same problem "Big Brother" has on CBS. Back in the day, they used to have interesting casts with interesting issues, mixed together. Now, they're just horny sluts who like to drink and spread their shit around. Why does this problem afflict all my favorite shows, damn it?!

"Austin" as best season? Please! The people from the more recent seasons are all so loud, shrill and fucking annoying. Can someone please smack the fuck out of Coral, too? That bitch is TIRED. Woman needs to get a real job and stop it with the RW Challenges already. I mean, shit!

Anyway, I really did used to adore this show. I was such a huge fan. Loved Miami (Flora/Dan/Cynthia/Melissa/etc.)... loved Seattle (Irene/Stephen/Nathan/Lindsay/etc.)... loved Boston (Kameelah/Boston/Genesis/Elka/etc.)... loved New Orleans (Danny/Melissa/Julie/Jamie/Kelley/etc.)... loved Hawaii (Teck/Ruthie/Amaya/Colin/etc.)...

I also used to L-O-V-E the sexy ass Danny Roberts from New Orleans. OMG! LoL Nathan was pretty hot on Seattle, too. I remember Janet seeing him in bed one day with morning wood, and she described his penis as thick, hard and laying on his stomach... YUMMY! :P

Fuck this Austin/Key West/Hollywood shit! LoL Mary Ellis' passing was really the death knell for this show, sadly.

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

I only watched about the first 15 minutes. I do want to see the rest of it though.

I agree, Austin is in no way the best season.

I can't believe Johnny from Key West won sexiest male. Seriously, he's hot, but not the most attractive man on Real World.

King
Member Avatar

Austin won the best season? Give me a break! It was good but by far not the best.

I would have given it to Miami or Boston!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply