Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Bryan Dattilo update; from soaps.com
Topic Started: Apr 10 2008, 04:20 PM (1,480 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

* A few of our Lucas-loving posters asked me to find out when Bryan Dattilo would begin taping. This is what they said... "He has not begun to tape yet. Probably sometime at the end of April."

* Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) will start taping scenes once again, midway through or at the end of April.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm probably one of the few very excited about this..I was hoping Lucas would be back for May sweeps..I'm just ready for him to reveal to Sami that it was Will that really shot EJ..and i'm looking forward to Dena writing for Lucas..

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Thanks Ang! I thought I was going to see him by mid April... I guess he will be back for May.

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Do I look like I give a bluedilly fuck?!

Kevc1980
Apr 10 2008, 04:26 PM
I'm probably one of the few very excited about this..I was hoping Lucas would be back for May sweeps..I'm just ready for him to reveal to Sami that it was Will that really shot EJ..and i'm looking forward to Dena writing for Lucas..

Me too, Kev.....can't wait for him to return.

Pearly
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Apr 10 2008, 05:26 PM
I'm just ready for him to reveal to Sami that it was Will that really shot EJ

I think that was the whole idea before the strike to have Will as the shooter, but I have a feeling Higley's not going to go that route. :shrug:

Thanks Angie!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Pearly_Moon
Apr 10 2008, 02:45 PM
Kevc1980

I think that was the whole idea before the strike to have Will as the shooter, but I have a feeling Higley's not going to go that route. :shrug:

It was definitely the idea before the strike, but i think thats the best way to get Lucas out of jail..And make Sami really feel bad for Lucas, after she's most likely slept with EJ..Also i don't see EJ pressing charges against Will, so the charges will be dropped..

Jonatha

Angie79
Apr 10 2008, 04:20 PM
* A few of our Lucas-loving posters asked me to find out when Bryan Dattilo would begin taping. This is what they said... "He has not begun to tape yet. Probably sometime at the end of April."

* Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) will start taping scenes once again, midway through or at the end of April.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/

As always, thanks for the info, Angie. :)

Pearly
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Apr 10 2008, 05:47 PM
Pearly_Moon
Apr 10 2008, 02:45 PM
Kevc1980

It was definitely the idea before the strike, but i think thats the best way to get Lucas out of jail..And make Sami really feel bad for Lucas, after she's most likely slept with EJ..Also i don't see EJ pressing charges against Will, so the charges will be dropped..

I'd rather have Lucas rot in jail for all the days of his life and have him removed permanently off my screen. :lol: However, if he does have to come out, I guess that would be the best way. Except I don't like that part about Sami feeling bad for Lucas but I do like the part about Sami having slept with EJ (by the time Lucas gets out). Posted Image

I still wouldn't hold my breath about BD starting to film anytime soon as Soaps.com is NOT a reliable source.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Kevc1980

I agree. I never thought I'd agree to that when Sami and Lucas were on everyday! But, I actually miss him.

Tishmanspeyer
Unregistered

Since there is no confirmation of who "they" is that is saying that Bryan will most "likely" be filming by late April, I kind of go with the idea that there is no "there" there with this information.

Quote Post Goto Top

angmc
Member Avatar

I think EJ is gonna be an intergral part of Lucas getting out of prison. There's more than one reason they made EJ a lawyer.
Seeing that I'm pretty indifferent to Lucas I haven't missed the character for one minute. But..the sooner he comes back the sooner he and Sami can officially break up. :cheer:

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

angmc
Apr 10 2008, 07:15 PM
I think EJ is gonna be an intergral part of Lucas getting out of prison. There's more than one reason they made EJ a lawyer.
Seeing that I'm pretty indifferent to Lucas I haven't missed the character for one minute. But..the sooner he comes back the sooner he and Sami can officially break up. :cheer:

I love your avatar! :D

Pearly
Member Avatar

angmc

Ang I love the way you think! :cheers:

angmc
Member Avatar

Rakesh198
Apr 10 2008, 07:17 PM
angmc
Seeing that I'm pretty indifferent to Lucas I haven't missed the character for one minute. But..the sooner he comes back the sooner he and Sami can officially break up.  :cheer:

Thanks Rake! Love my Mets and EJami.. :D

angmc
Member Avatar

Pearly_Moon
Apr 10 2008, 07:32 PM
angmc
Seeing that I'm pretty indifferent to Lucas I haven't missed the character for one minute. But..the sooner he comes back the sooner he and Sami can officially break up.  :cheer:

Thanks Pearly! :thumbsup:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Hopefully, Dena gives Lucas his balls back. If that happens, I won't have a problem. I actually used to like Lucas very much. It's when Reilly castrated him and then Hogan made him a complete dufus that I started to loathe him.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

angmc
Apr 10 2008, 07:58 PM
Rakesh198
angmc

Thats Yankees. :lol:

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Pearly_Moon
Apr 10 2008, 07:32 PM
angmc

Me 2. :rockon:

angmc
Member Avatar

Rakesh198
Apr 10 2008, 10:30 PM
angmc
Rakesh198
angmc

That's the Mets logo, Rake..Not the Yankees. And you're from the Bronx, right? :shame:

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

angmc
Apr 10 2008, 10:52 PM
Rakesh198
Apr 10 2008, 10:30 PM
angmc
Rakesh198
angmc

That's the Mets logo, Rake..Not the Yankees. And you're from the Bronx, right? :shame:

Yes. LMAO

*hits my head on the wall*

Oh well. Idc, I like them both. :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply