Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Passions - Details on "Little Julian" LMAO!
Topic Started: Apr 11 2008, 11:44 AM (302 Views)
Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

MY FUCKING GOD!

PASSIONS is PURE AND PURE TRASH...ABSOLUTELY TRASH in its PUREST FORM!

GOOD RIDDANCE TO THIS WASTE OF AIRTIME. IT DESERVES it's cancellation...it is 4 or 5 years to late.

Man, you gotta give Tracey Ross MAJOR props for trying to remain in character and serious through all of this GARBAGE!

And to think, SUBE and AW got canned for this SHIT!!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mitch's comment makes me REALLY want to get off work and see the clip. It sounds HOT!! Maybe even hilarious. I can't wait to see just what the brouhaha is all about!
Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Words do not even begin to express my feelings. How any of them can say those lines with a straight face is beyond me.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

JERSoapsFan
Apr 11 2008, 03:36 PM
Mitch's comment makes me REALLY want to get off work and see the clip. It sounds HOT!! Maybe even hilarious. I can't wait to see just what the brouhaha is all about!

It IS hilarious. You will die laughing!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I think they intended this to be funny... and it is!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Oh, my God, are you all KIDDING me?! That was obviously played for laughs. hard to believe that a comedy gold show like this can't get picked up on anything, even Comedy Central.. *sigh*..
Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Fixed

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply