Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
America's Next Top Model; Anybody watchin?
Topic Started: Apr 24 2008, 10:09 AM (1,002 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

This season is really meh. I like it more then last cycle.

I'm rooting for Anya to win it all. She's by far the best person left. Kat is also great too but rather dull. Fatima is just okay. Can't stand Whitney & Dominique.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

downwhtone
Member Avatar

I'm watching! I also love Anya. It was funny last night when she fell out of the bus and said her first step on the ground in Rome and she bites it on the floor! LOL

I liked Whitney in the beginning, but now she annoys me. She is too cheesey. And Dominique just looks like a man and thinks she is the best thing ever. I really liked Lauren. I was sad to see her go last night.

Jonatha

darraholic
Apr 24 2008, 10:09 AM
This season is really meh. I like it more then last cycle.

I'm rooting for Anya to win it all. She's by far the best person left. Kat is also great too but rather dull. Fatima is just okay. Can't stand Whitney & Dominique.

I just can't get over how much Whitney looks like Anna Nicole Smith in the face. It's eerie. As for the rest, no favorites this year. I'm very glad Lauren went home last night, she was so annoying.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

downwhtone
Apr 24 2008, 10:31 AM
I'm watching! I also love Anya. It was funny last night when she fell out of the bus and said her first step on the ground in Rome and she bites it on the floor! LOL

I had to rewatch that a few times. :lol:

King
Member Avatar

I am! I am!

But I watch on Sunday's so I am going to scurry out before I catch a spoiler!

~bl~
Member Avatar

I do, but I missed a couple episodes this cycle like the go-see episode. I hope they do another round of those in Rome.

jcar03
Member Avatar

I cringe everytime I see Syeshia (is that her name) during her My Life as a Cover Girl things.

King
Member Avatar

HErs isn't as bad as Jaslene's though when she SCREAMS "THIS IS MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!" but it's just her natural speaking voice.

jcar03
Member Avatar

I prefered Jaslene's anyday.

King
Member Avatar

Really? Hers REALLY freaked me out. Or as Jaslene would say...FREAKED ME OUT!!!!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I hated seeing Kat go last week. Happy to see Dominique go lastnight.

I'm hoping Anya wins but after tonights episode I think Whitney will win.

miche

darraholic
May 8 2008, 09:05 AM
I hated seeing Kat go last week. Happy to see Dominique go lastnight.

I'm hoping Anya wins but after tonights episode I think Whitney will win.

Whitney will win. Tara have to have the first plus size model to win ANTPM

kelli_blue
Member Avatar

I was so bummed Kat went before Dominique.

Anya SHOULD win, because she's done the best week to week, but I worry Tyra will give her the win just so she can say a plus sized model won.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I guess I'm the minority, but I actually really like Whitney.

Sure her attitude get's to me at times, but I don't think it's as bad as some feel.

Sooooo glad that Dominique finally went and it's pretty much sealed that Anya and Whitney will be the final two, but who knows. Tyra always like to throw in curveballs, even though they've been pimping those two for some time now.

Jonatha

Mateo
May 11 2008, 04:09 PM

Sure her attitude get's to me at times, but I don't think it's as bad as some feel.

Sooooo glad that Dominique finally went and it's pretty much sealed that Anya and Whitney will be the final two, but who knows. Tyra always like to throw in curveballs, even though they've been pimping those two for some time now.

Maybe we are in a small minority, Mateo, because I like Whitney, too.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Jonatha
May 11 2008, 05:23 PM
Mateo
May 11 2008, 04:09 PM

Maybe we are in a small minority, Mateo, because I like Whitney, too.

Yay!

I think she is gorgeous! As a photograher myself, the images she has been in are phenom. Anya is cute too, but I just don't think she has that 'star' quality, not to sound too cliche.

Fatima fell flat for me a long time ago, and I don't see her carrying the title of ANTM very well.

Can't wait 'til Wendesday!!! :rockon:

miche

Spoilers:

Whitney won

downwhtone
Member Avatar

Oh man. I don't agree with their decision. I liked Whitney towards the beginning. But she just started getting cheesey in all her shots. IMO, her work couldn't compare to Anya's. Anya doesn't come off fake like Whitney.
I really wanted Anya to win.

King
Member Avatar

Of course! I hate her personality, but they needed a plus size model......errrrrrr a "plus sized" model to win.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Gross at Whitney winning. Quite obvious though. Tyra wanted her plus sized model to win. I wouldn't be surprised if we never see another plus sized model. (At least for awhile.)

Poor Anya. :(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply