Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daytime Emmy Nominations: The Reaction Thread
Topic Started: Apr 30 2008, 04:27 AM (7,039 Views)
DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

This is May 23, 2007 all over again!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

Uh-oh, here we go! LoL These women are such bitches!

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Meow This!

Christ! Every...fucking...time that Whoopi, Joy, Sherri or anyone tries to explain a situation this chirping moron has to give her opinion....never mind that the person in question HASN'T FINISHED THEIR GODDAMNED THOUGHT!

I want someone, be it a guest or co-worker, to slam this bitch down....just once!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Joy: To sabotage the first black man running for president...

THANK YOU! That's what all this is about.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Has this guy watched soaps? The soaps get more sophisticated every year because the audience does? Please!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Did this guy just say that the soaps get "better" and more "sophisticated" every year? LoL! What a fool.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Are these his predictions or his wishes? Because Ali Sweeney/James Scott sure ain't getting shit.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Alison Sweeney over Deidre Hall? NO way!

Jonatha

DrewHamilton
Apr 30 2008, 10:15 AM
Has this guy watched soaps? The soaps get more sophisticated every year because the audience does? Please!

At least he mentions James Scott would be good for best actor. :wub: Ooh, and he mentions Ali Sweeney, and OLTL.

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

Me thinks this People magazine guy is a Ejami fan.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

So you're telling me that we have to sit through an interview with Tyra Banks before we get to the nominations.

:puke:

Kenny
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Apr 30 2008, 11:16 AM

I know!

Ali Sweeney isn't a very good actress, honestly. She's good for the role, much like Susan Lucci/Erica Kane, but also like La Lucci, she's not the best actress. She's just tailor made for the role. 'Tis all.

Jonatha

Kenny
Apr 30 2008, 10:18 AM
DrewHamilton
Apr 30 2008, 11:16 AM

I know!

Ali Sweeney isn't a very good actress, honestly. She's good for the role, much like Susan Lucci/Erica Kane, but also like La Lucci, she's not the best actress. She's just tailor made for the role. 'Tis all.

Kenny, he could be referring to the Santo/Colleen storyline, James and Ali were both good in that. :shrug:

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

OK, that People Magazine guy is full of it. I think the only prediction of his I agreed with was Crystal Chappell and One Life To Live for Best Drama...

dawn9476

Not all women love James Scott.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Alison Sweeney is one of the most overrated actresses in daytime. I love her and I flove Sami Brady, but it's true. The only time I've ever considered her work to be good was during her Las Vegas wedding in 2002 when Austin left her at the altar. She knocked it out of the park those couple of days.

Everything else she's done has just been not great. She can't cry. She always starts blubbering when she has emotional scenes. How this girl gets all the praise she does, I'll never know.

Deidre Hall's scene alone when Marlena confronts Stefano should get her the nomination.

Ponz
Member Avatar

If Days gets any pity nom, it should be Deidre or Martha.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Ponz
Apr 30 2008, 11:21 AM
If Days gets any pity nom, it should be Deidre or Martha.

Agreed!

darraholic
Member Avatar
#TeamBeastModePrincess

I did like Ali during the Vegas storyline and when she dumped Austin before her wedding. The rest is average.

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Meow This!

Goddamn, but Ty-Ty's a big bitch! She is also the most phoniest phony that ever phonied.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply