Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Actor/Writer Blog Thread; Post All Blogs In Here!
Topic Started: Apr 30 2008, 05:41 PM (11,564 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

I'm happy for Ali.

And even more happy that this will mean a break from Sami, LoL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

That sounds exciting..Usually when Ari previews something its good...I'm looking forward to that week before the Olympics..

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^So am I, Kev.

I hope it isn't something like elevator sex again though. We need something dramatic and exciting and that isn't enough. I do look forward to it though, especially with Stefano's return.

I'm very happy for Ali but I still hope they rest Sami for a long while and don't have her become pregnant again. I just think that is too much after last year.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Kevc1980
Jul 17 2008, 03:24 AM
That sounds exciting..Usually when Ari previews something its good...I'm looking forward to that week before the Olympics..
Maybe I am misunderstanding it, but I sort of took it that they were doing something that was going to be shown during the Olympics. You know how NBC likes to do those produced segments between events. Remember a couple of years ago during the Olympics they had Drake and Dee act out some silly scene going over the whole French Judge and the pairs ice skating situation from a couple of years ago. I thought Ali was talking about something like that. But I could be wrong.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^You may be right, cubsgirl. I kind of hope you are because I don't really want Lucas/Sami/EJ being the big, headlining story throughout the Olympics. I kind of don't even think it's a good idea to push those 3 promotion-wise during the Olympics as many are just sick of the triangle. We'll see.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

I'm a HUGE Ali/Sami fan & I would like for them to rest Sami for a while.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

There was a chat with Joe yesterday

Post from a member at the Den who was on the chat
Anyway I ask Joe if they were going to make Tony Stefano's real son?

He said I think they are working on that. I think they have always been confused about it. I always wondered what Stefano did to piss off Daphne. He is Stefano's blood no matter what they say. Stefano has always thought of Tony as his real son. He was only 10 when he had him!!!

He also said he will be in a storyline with the other DiMeras and he knows who did him wrong and of course there are plans for them. He said you don't stick a needle into Stefano and get away with it!

I ask him if he would still like to see Marlena with Stefano and he said they have been down that road and probably not but he will always have a special place for her in his heart. He would like something with Kate or Celeste again.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

God, I REALLY hope they don't flip flop and make Tony Stefano's biological son again. I was so happy when that was corrected last year.

Ellie

cubsgirl
Jul 17 2008, 09:28 AM
Kevc1980
Jul 17 2008, 03:24 AM
Maybe I am misunderstanding it, but I sort of took it that they were doing something that was going to be shown during the Olympics. You know how NBC likes to do those produced segments between events. Remember a couple of years ago during the Olympics they had Drake and Dee act out some silly scene going over the whole French Judge and the pairs ice skating situation from a couple of years ago. I thought Ali was talking about something like that. But I could be wrong.
Yeah, that's my guess as to what it is - a cute little promo to remind people that Days still exists, lol.

Here is the J&M link if anyone is interested - I think it's fun to watch the actors sort of make fun of what they do. (The whole thing is very tongue-in-cheek.)

http://www.eternal-soulmates.com/VideoLibrary/TV_Appear/JM_Olympics.zip

daysfan
Member Avatar

I will be so mad if Tony is going to be Stefano's son because of the literal incest factor involving him and Renee, and then the almost-incest factor involving him and Kristen.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

daysfan
Jul 17 2008, 05:16 PM
I will be so mad if Tony is going to be Stefano's son because of the literal incest factor involving him and Renee, and then the almost-incest factor involving him and Kristen.
Andre was the one with Kristen.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

daysfan
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Jul 17 2008, 05:30 PM
daysfan
Jul 17 2008, 05:16 PM
Andre was the one with Kristen.
Whoops, yeah, keep forgetting that.

But the Renee problem still stands.

Jonatha

Message to fans from Steve Blackwood (Bart)

I've been in touch w DAYS and there is a possibility that Bart will come back
in another incarnation( evil brother?)...can you spread this to all the web sites you know
(including your blogs) and see if fans are interested..fan support would make this happen
and the idea sounds fun to me!
Thanks Steve Blackwood

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Jul 18 2008, 06:47 AM

in another incarnation( evil brother?)...can you spread this to all the web sites you know
(including your blogs) and see if fans are interested..fan support would make this happen
Thanks Steve Blackwood
Awesome. Stefano will bring back Bart as his partner and Rolf will stay with John.

Jonatha

Rakesh198
Jul 18 2008, 07:21 AM
Jonatha

Thanks Steve Blackwood
Awesome. Stefano will bring back Bart as his partner and Rolf will stay with John.
I'm stoked about this as I'm a huge fan of Steve and his music! Please pass his message around to other boards.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Jonatha

Thanks Steve Blackwood
:hail: I'd love this. If Jawn can return from the dead so could Bart...or Steve as a brother of Bart's could be fun to. I loved the magic of Rolf and Bart as Stefano minions. I also like the idea of Rolf staying with Jawn as Bart sides with Steffy....could be devilishly good.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Has Days gotten so bad that we want to relive the past instead of looking to the future (if Days has a future past 2009)? Bart was ok, but got so cartoonish when he was Tony's (Andre) sidekick during Melaswen. As much as we all would probably like to go back in time to those days we remember as great, they can't be recreated with the writing team we have today. As to the future, it doesn't look to good right now either. The return of old favorites hasn't proved to be magic this time around.

Mason
Member Avatar

Bringing Bart or a look-a-like back on would be stupid and pointless. The show's a joke enough as it is without doing this.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Jul 18 2008, 07:30 AM
Rakesh198
Jul 18 2008, 07:21 AM
Jonatha

Thanks Steve Blackwood
I'm stoked about this as I'm a huge fan of Steve and his music! Please pass his message around to other boards.

I just posted this on NBC. I know he has a good amount of fans there. I hope they bring him back.

King
Member Avatar

Just the return DAYS needed to improve storylines and ratings! LOL!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply