Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SFT: 1981 Full Episode; Travis, Liza, Cissie; Garth & Kathy
Topic Started: May 11 2008, 08:10 AM (494 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

:wub:

One of my first soaps was SFT!

How could I forget how beautiful Sherry Mathis was?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

OneBadKitty
May 12 2008, 01:04 AM
:wub:

One of my first soaps was SFT!

How could I forget how beautiful Sherry Mathis was?

I never got a chance to see Mathis as Liza until aol started rerunning SFT towards the end of her run, but I *instantly* fell in love with her. Louan Gideon (her replacement) was no where near Mathis's definitive Liza. Mathis died far too young.

(And, gosh, how young does Patsy Pease look?!)

And, am I the only one who caught the irony that the two female leads in this episode were Liza played by Mathis and Kathy Phillips played by Nicolette Goulet (who'd replaced the definitive Kathy, Courtney Sherman, in the role) and both actresses died of breast cancer?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Fixed

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply