Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ATWT: Julie Pinson's first day!
Topic Started: May 12 2008, 06:29 PM (721 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Fluffy SOOOOO doesn't know what to make of her, LOL!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Katie (in her uppity bitch tone): "This is a private residence"

LMAO!

It's a hotel room for Christ's sakes!

I've given up on ATWT, but I hope Julie Pinson's character is taking Fluffy down a few pegs!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I think the admin at Julie Pinson Online is going to be clipping just Julie's scenes, which I want to see. I don't want to take up another soap.

Mason
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
May 12 2008, 06:46 PM
I think the admin at Julie Pinson Online is going to be clipping just Julie's scenes, which I want to see. I don't want to take up another soap.

And believe me, you definitely don't want to pick up ATWT, right now! I seriously think it's trying to be the worst soap on air right now.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
May 12 2008, 06:48 PM
OneBadKitty
May 12 2008, 06:46 PM

And believe me, you definitely don't want to pick up ATWT, right now! I seriously think it's trying to be the worst soap on air right now.

Sorry, GL gets that prestigious honor, IMO.

But I did see a scene of her in today's ep, and I gotta say I just didn't likie it. It was, weird to watch. I didn't feel it flowed well at all. Which didn't make her, or Austin and Terri look good. And why is it that almost everyone looks plae as a ghost on this show? Do they not have a make-up team?
Quote Post Goto Top

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Julie's character is kind of brash and brazen but she does have a vulnerable side, as we saw in the May 9th eppy.

And best of all, she just irks the daylights out of Fluffy!

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

Amello, the hair and makeup on this show is just dreadful. The difference in how the actors look on the show and in real life is startling. As for Pinson, I think she's awful on this show. She looks like her daughter, but she's basically an uninspired remake of Iris (Gwen's mother). Terri Garber did a much better job in what's really the same role.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

I agree. Pinson sucks on ATWT thus far. That scene where she slapped her onscreen daughter was pathetic.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Pinson sucked on Days as well, so no surprises here.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Fixed!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply