Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daily Soap Theme Download
Topic Started: May 13 2008, 09:52 PM (36,329 Views)
Carmaker1

Where did you get those Christmas OLTL Themes from? I would really like to know :unsure:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Damn, The World Turns On and On theme doesn't work. Anyone know somewhere else I can find it?
Quote Post Goto Top

facient35

The orchestrated download for Another World doesn't work....tried multiple times.

hardinglemaybjr
Member Avatar

Well, looks like I missed the action here!

Hey guys, I'm new to the site and this thread is the BEST thing in the world. I simply adore all of these pristine themes.

Let me say right now: THANK YOU MATT !!!

My favorite all-time theme is probably Another World 1975-1981, followed closely by Texas 1980-81. I am a big fan of the Score Productions themes (their game show themes, too!).

On my wish list is Jack Urbont's Guidling Light 1982 disco theme. For years, I had only remembered the opening few notes up to the fireball, but when I heard it a while back on another site. WOW! I was blown away. The open is great, but I like the closing theme better. Anyway, I'm probably the only one who is into that theme.

As I discover more themes here on this thread, I'll post my observations.

Until then, it's been great catching up on all of your posts and reading your thoughts.

Someone said s/he is a soap theme nerd.

Me too, buddy, me frickin' too! :D

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

THURSDAY FULL THEME OF THE DAY

Posted Image

One Life to Live (Full Theme, 1995-2004)
length: 1:38
quality: pristine original - NOT AN ORCHESTRATION AND NO VOICE OVER!

DOWNLOAD LINK

Deleted User
Deleted User

If I post all the past links that don't work, would you post a new workable download link?
Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Amello
Sep 10 2009, 12:33 PM
If I post all the past links that don't work, would you post a new workable download link?
Which ones don't work?! I tested them all not that long ago and they all worked fine for me.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Here is the list of all the ones that aren't download-able, at least for me.

GH: Ned and Lois' Theme

Ryan's Hope: Joe and Siobahn's Theme

Falcon Crest: Full Season 9 Theme

ATWT: World Turns On & On Full Theme, 93-99 Full Theme, 2007-present Full Theme

AMC: Tad and Dixie Theme, 90-94 Opening Theme, 95-97 Opening Theme

OLTL: Low Rawls "OLTL", Full Vocal 84-91 Theme, Opening Themes: 68-75, 75-80, 80-84

GL: 2003-05 Opening Theme

Port Charles: 97-02 Opening Theme

Dark Shadows: Robert Corbert Music Medley I

Emmerdale: Full Theme
Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Well, crap. Most of those are on the hard drive of my old computer that went bust. I'll have to see if I can track them down again.

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

The Only One I Love by Wally Kurt is a broken link.

Thanks for uploading the songs.

alphanguy
Member Avatar

I have a great piece for this thread. This was a background piece from Y&R that was composed by the original score composers.... the quieter portions of this piece were used in Y&R as background music from 1973-1982. This piece was most notably used in the scene where Jill and Phillip made love for the first and only time, and conceived Phillip III:

Edited by alphanguy, Mar 12 2010, 03:42 PM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
WANDERING Minstrel!

alphanguy
Mar 12 2010, 03:41 PM
I have a great piece for this thread. This was a background piece from Y&R that was composed by the original score composers.... the quieter portions of this piece were used in Y&R as background music from 1973-1982. This piece was most notably used in the scene where Jill and Phillip made love for the first and only time, and conceived Phillip III:

While Kay watched through the window! :drunk:

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · The Video Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply