Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days of Our Lives begins in Croatia; as of June 9th
Topic Started: May 30 2008, 03:38 AM (2,237 Views)
Manny
Member Avatar

Well after many months of wondering if Days will ever begin in Croatia, it has been announces that Days begins on June 9th at 1:30 PM.

We still don't know which episodes will be airing here. But I'll make sure to be by my TV on Monday June 9th!! :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

That's great Manny.

Manny
Member Avatar

Yeah, I guess... But I don't predict bright future for it... LOL

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Why not? Has it aired in Croatia before?

Pearly
Member Avatar

Wow! Manny that's awesome! Days is going global! Love it!!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Congrats! That's great.

If DAYS was going to begin re-airing old episodes here, I would love for it to be around 1993-94. Those were some wonderful years!

Manny
Member Avatar

Sindacco
May 30 2008, 08:39 AM
Why not? Has it aired in Croatia before?
No, never aired here before. But US soaps don't really last really long here.

Like, Passions was HUGE here for the first season and then during season 2, their ratings already started dropping and during Hell in Closet, it dropped A LOT.

Santa Barbara was HUGE HUGE HUGE here, but it got bad ratings by it's end (it actually the only US soap to air all episodes here).

Loving was cancelled after one season.

ATWT was canceled after one season.

GL was canceled after one season.

B&B was canceled after one season.

So I just don't see people getting hooked on DAYS. It seems we will be watching 2006 episodes. Honestly, I don't remember what happened then. I don't see people getting hooked, because we are not getting a first episode, but we are just jumping in the middle of stories. So I don't think that will be appealing to people here. But I guess we'll see!

Manny
Member Avatar

OK, so it looks like we will be getting the episodes from late May/early June 2006. Meaning final JER stuff/ Beth M. stuff.

Chelsea's trial for Zach's death, Steve just came back, in vitro with Belle/Mimi, Black Glove, Hope learns she's pregnant with Ciara, Frankie is still there, Carrie is with Lucas..........

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

That's not a bad timeperiod at all. Zach's death was a spectacular storyline - definitely the best in the current timeframe. But you've already seen all these episodes haven't you? LOL

Manny
Member Avatar

Yeah, I've seen all these.. LOL And yeah, this was a good time for DAYS.

I was just scared that they would air Melaswen episodes. that would be BAD! LOL

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

LOL. Do you intend on actually watching it live now that you know what to expect?

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Jinxed Soul
Jun 2 2008, 04:33 PM
LOL. Do you intend on actually watching it live now that you know what to expect?
I do that, I know everything that's gonna happen but it's till fun to watch. For exampel, we are currently watching the episodes from June 2004, the Melaswen story started here last month, and now when I know it's Andre and not Tony I enjoy him even more as the villain.

Manny
Member Avatar

I will probably watch it every now and then, but I doubt I'll watch it all the time. I have totally distanced myself from soaps and I don't know if I will ever be a full time viewer again.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Makes sense!

Manny
Member Avatar

It's coming on in 15 minutes here!! :D

Manny
Member Avatar

This is what's happening...

Jack is in a hospital... he's dying...

Mimi is with Belle and she's panicing how she doesn't deserve Shawn's child.

Jennifer, Abby, Frankie, Caroline, Bo, Hope, Shawn (Jason Cook), Maggie, Will... they are all at the courthouse getting ready for Chelsea's trial for Zach's murder.

Victor shows up. Chelsea is hoping Kate would help her.

Sami and E.J. show up at Lexie's office. Lexie meets E.J. for the first time.

The judge comes in... and says his decision.. there will be no trial....... fade to black and opening credits.. :D

Manny
Member Avatar

I don't know why... I watched this already, but this looks sooooo bad... :lol:

The dialogue, the acting... the music...

Manny
Member Avatar

OMG! Sami just had a flashback to Angel Sami and Devil Sami sitting on her shoulders... :lol:

Manny
Member Avatar

Farah Fath is NOT good..

And why weren't Mimi and Belle at Chelsea's trial supporting Shawn??

brimike

Manny
Jun 9 2008, 06:37 AM
Farah Fath is NOT good..

And why weren't Mimi and Belle at Chelsea's trial supporting Shawn??
Manny, you're going to find yourself asking a lot of questions like "Why wasn't so-and-so at so-and-so's [insert event here]"

And you'll probably ask that for another year or so, when all of a sudden, people WILL be at the big events and WILL be in scenes with their families and friends... but you'll be too busy complaining about how slow and boring the stories are, and how riddled with day-players they are, to care anymore. :D
Edited by brimike, Jun 9 2008, 10:19 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply