Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days of Our Lives begins in Croatia; as of June 9th
Topic Started: May 30 2008, 03:38 AM (2,242 Views)
King
Member Avatar

That's an exciting time for DAYS! But it doesn't last long. LOL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

brimike
Jun 9 2008, 10:18 AM
Manny
Jun 9 2008, 06:37 AM
Farah Fath is NOT good..

And why weren't Mimi and Belle at Chelsea's trial supporting Shawn??
Manny, you're going to find yourself asking a lot of questions like "Why wasn't so-and-so at so-and-so's [insert event here]"

And you'll probably ask that for another year or so, when all of a sudden, people WILL be at the big events and WILL be in scenes with their families and friends... but you'll be too busy complaining about how slow and boring the stories are, and how riddled with day-players they are, to care anymore. :D
LOL

I just can't wait for Frankie/Jen wedding which starts next Friday...

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Manny, do they dub american shows in Croatia or do they just put subtitles on?

Manny
Member Avatar

They put subtitles..

They dubbed a show only once last year and it was horrible and everyone was against it, so they changed their minds.. so I doubt they will do it again anytime soon.. :)

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Manny
Jun 9 2008, 10:40 AM
brimike
Jun 9 2008, 10:18 AM
Manny
Jun 9 2008, 06:37 AM
Farah Fath is NOT good..

And why weren't Mimi and Belle at Chelsea's trial supporting Shawn??
Manny, you're going to find yourself asking a lot of questions like "Why wasn't so-and-so at so-and-so's [insert event here]"

And you'll probably ask that for another year or so, when all of a sudden, people WILL be at the big events and WILL be in scenes with their families and friends... but you'll be too busy complaining about how slow and boring the stories are, and how riddled with day-players they are, to care anymore. :D
LOL

I just can't wait for Frankie/Jen wedding which starts next Friday...
I'm trying to think back to that time period, but I can't remember ...

is Jack already back from the dead around this time? If so, that was good too!

Manny
Member Avatar

Back from the dead which time? LOL

He just saw Steve for the first time today. So no, he's still dead to Jennifer. I think Jack reappears in Salem on the day of Jen and Frankie's wedding.

Kayla still hasn't shown up. She shows up on Wednesday, I believe. It should be good in the upcoming weeks.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Oh yeah. Okay, it makes sense. So Jack is reappearing soon if the wedding is coming up. I love when Kayla first spots Steve.

Manny
Member Avatar

Yeah, I think the wedding is Friday next week. So should be good.. :D

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Manny
Jun 9 2008, 12:59 PM
They put subtitles..

They dubbed a show only once last year and it was horrible and everyone was against it, so they changed their minds.. so I doubt they will do it again anytime soon.. :)
That's good. I think it's painful to watch a movie or show that are dubbed (unless it's a Disney movie or something, then it's usually okey lol).

Manny
Member Avatar

Well, so far, I have no idea what the ratings for DAYS are (ratings are not public here..), but I checked out a few of Croatian message boards and while there was not A LOT of DAYS talk, the ones that did comment on it, they said they liked it and that they will continue to follow it.

But I am DYING to know the ratings for first three days...

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Its awesome that DAYS now airs in Croatia Manny.

Mason
Member Avatar

Oooh, you're almost to one of the best DAYS periods the show had had in YEARS: August through December 2006! God, it was brief, but it was such a damn good time to be a DAYS fan for those 5 months.

Manny
Member Avatar

After only two weeks, DAYS is moving to a new time slot (10am) due to low ratings (where they'll probably get even lower ratings, but okay..)

This is just funny for me... because I knew DAYS would flop here, but I didn't know it would flop this fast.. lol
Edited by Manny, Jun 17 2008, 03:51 AM.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

LMAO!

And that was a good time for DAYS :laugh:. What's gonna happen when the medicore material kicks in?!!?

Manny
Member Avatar

I don't think we're gonna get to the bad material.. LOL I knew this would happen, though.. Croatia never was a fan of US soaps... most of them flopped...

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Manny
Jun 17 2008, 03:50 AM
After only two weeks, DAYS is moving to a new time slot (10am) due to low ratings (where they'll probably get even lower ratings, but okay..)

This is just funny for me... because I knew DAYS would flop here, but I didn't know it would flop this fast.. lol
LMAO.

Imagine they were airing what we're seeing in the US... :laugh:

Mason
Member Avatar

Rakesh198
Jun 17 2008, 02:03 PM
Imagine they were airing what we're seeing in the US... :laugh:
I'd imagine it'd be something like this:

"What is this SHIT?!"

Manny
Member Avatar

LOL

Well like in US soaps are really losing viewers here as well. Even the ever so popular telenovelas, which got HUGE ratings in the past are not really so popular anymore. One of the three biggest TV networks here doesn't even have a telenovela on their schedule. I actually think the only soap that has good ratings here is the Croatian soap at 6pm...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply