Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Weekly Discussion; Week Of June 9th
Topic Started: Jun 9 2008, 01:23 PM (4,471 Views)
☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

OMG! I loved today's episode. Loved it! John was hilarious. I loved him when he walked in with the colognes and asked Sami which smells better. I also loved when he threw the unneeded cologne to Lucas and said "happy birthday kid". John's comeback that Sami is married too while being with EJ was classic and awesome! The best part however was when Sami said, "every man in here is crazy"! That was the best scene I've seen in weeks.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm watching the show now. Mortified by how low Lucas can go. Deep dish pizza and breadsticks?! :lol: No wonder Sami is attracted to the more worldly, sophisticated E.J.

Hey, Lucas... there's a plate of spaghetti and meatballs over, well, THERE. Go chase it (off the show)!

Meanwhile, anyone else think Max is a douche? I could understand if the dean (still haven't memorized his name) had some sinister connection to Max's past, but we have no indication that's true. So, all we know is that this FOOL is mocking a college dean. JUST because he THINKS his calculations are right, and the dean's are wrong. Fucking jerk!

No, wait. Fucking DOUCHE. Max is a joke. He was better as a racecar driving slut. This is sick. Talk about hating to hate a character!
Quote Post Goto Top

Drakelicious

ROTFLMAO at Drake, HAHAHAHA! I love Jawn!

Tammy
Member Avatar

Drakelicious
Jun 10 2008, 11:08 PM
I love Jawn!
I would have never guessed in a million years that you are a Drake/John/Jawn fan lmfao

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Lucas' afternoon SNACK was amusing - "pizza AND breadsticks"! Given he's sitting in a mansion where he can have gourmet food around the clock, why would he order that food?

Drakelicious

Tammy
Jun 10 2008, 11:22 PM
Drakelicious
Jun 10 2008, 11:08 PM
I love Jawn!
I would have never guessed in a million years that you are a Drake/John/Jawn fan lmfao
LOL, I keep it VERY well hidden. *chuckles*

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Jinxed Soul
Jun 11 2008, 08:39 AM
Lucas' afternoon SNACK was amusing - "pizza AND breadsticks"! Given he's sitting in a mansion where he can have gourmet food around the clock, why would he order that food?
Because pizza and breadsticks are GOOD! Besides, it's one of those comfort foods that I doubt he'd have access to in jail, so I would think it would be normal that he'd go for something like that.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Pizza and bread sticks are good, but Lucas wasn't ordering them - it was a cover so Sami wouldn't know that he was talking to someone about his ankle device. He was making arrangements to buy something that would allow him to remove it without it going off.

I do wonder where Lucas got the money from. Just another WTF things.
Edited by ArizonaDaze, Jun 11 2008, 11:43 AM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Jinxed Soul
Jun 11 2008, 08:39 AM
THanks for mentioning that! I agree, as I said earlier. Low-brow and just ANOTHER reason Sami needs a more sophisticated man like EJ.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

ArizonaDaze
Jun 11 2008, 11:33 AM
Pizza and bread sticks are good, but Lucas wasn't ordering them - it was a cover so Sami wouldn't know that he was talking to someone about his ankle device. He was making arrangements to buy something that would allow him to remove it without it going off.

I do wonder where Lucas got the money from. Just another WTF things.
OOoooh. That went over my head. Good to know the brute didn't really order such trashy food!

Still, EJ and Sami FOREVER!

DIE, LUCAS@!@
Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

JERSoapsFan
Jun 11 2008, 12:53 PM
OOoooh. That went over my head. Good to know the brute didn't really order such trashy food!

DIE, LUCAS@!@

So do you eat "trashy food" like pizza and breadsticks?

Mason

I like pizza and breadsticks. Does that make me an unsophisticated slob?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Mason
Jun 11 2008, 01:22 PM

If it does then I'm there right along with you......

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Tuesday's show was pretty good, nice to have a break from Daniel and Chelsea..My favorite scenes were Chloe and Sami..Enjoyed snarky Sami, but then liked seeing Sami being a little nicer to Chloe towards the end of the conversation..I'm also very intrigued by Chloe and Lucas as well..After being wasted for so long, its nice seeing Chloe finally getting something to do minus just hooking up with Phillip..

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Ok, I have to admit it...I liked Lucas and Chloe scenes today. There was something sweet about Lucas calling Chloe to check on her since he couldn't reveal himself.

I just am loving Phorgan. I'm so interested to see where this is going. This is what I mean with watching a couple "fall in love". They have known each other the same amount of time that chan have, yet they aren't anywhere near the "OMG, I LOVE YOU" stage. They clearly are attracted to each other. They are intrigued with each other. But circumstances are pushing them in each other's circle. Philip especially thinks he can handle Morgan enough while using her Dad for his purposes, clearly this is going to blow up in his face. He's getting his physical needs met by Chloe. And since it was Chloe's idea to be friends with benefits as well as coming straight off of a divorce so I'm sure this is a rebound for her, I don't feel sorry for her.

So on Chan. Sigh. The more I watch of them, the more obvious they are wrong for each other. I presume Dena wrote this today to answer the complaints of Chelsea's infatuation being based on hero worship, so let's have Chelsea badger Daniel and be upset he can't diagnose Kate NOW. All it tells me is how immature Chelsea really is. It's always a bad idea to push a doctor when he is really trying to figure things out, especially since Kate was JUST admitted. But since Chelsea theoretically knows Daniel and the GREAT man he is (eye roll she actually called him that) she should know he is doing everything he can. As for Daniel, that short fuse he has when people annoy him is not a good trait to have while "seeing" Chelsea. I don't get where Daniel is telling Kate he's such a responsible guy but whatever, it's his internal issue for not dating this woman "he loves". And how they love each other is yet another mysterious plot point. Chelsea only knows stuff about Daniel based on what he's told her (or random former patients have told her) while Daniel knows even less about Chelsea other than hearing that people close to her drop dead like flies. I just don't get why I should be invested in them.

Nick finally gets a chance to confront Max. It's a shame that this story will be more on Max's secret hidden genius rather than focusing on Nick who's one claim to being special is now eclipsed. Also it should bother Nick that Stephanie kept this from him, though clearly she would support her boyfriend over Nick, I think Nick will be starting to rightly feel unimportant to EVERYONE he knows. His girlfriend, his best friend, and his other friend put everyone else first. That must suck. However, my favorite part was Nick calling Max out for "going silent". That's been something they have done with Max iwth the endless amounts of arguments over this maddening (and frankly unrealistic) story that has aggravated me to no end. Anyway, Nick heading over to tell the Dean and give back the grant is good soapy stuff. It's unusual to see a character with integrity, especially on this show.

King
Member Avatar

The Lucas/Chloe alliance is really dumb and cheesy, but I like it! LOL! I have no idea where it's going, and Higley might not either, but I like it. They're kind of cute together.

Kristen Renton/Morgan is a breath of a fresh air. One of those rare newbies DAYS never seems to find. Loved her nailing it to Phil today!

Alligato
Member Avatar

Just watched Wednesday's show...and for the first time in forever, I rewatched Phillip and Morgan! I love those two! It was great to see Phillip in flirt mode, and Morgan was slightly watchable! Loved how Morgan called Phillip out on his shit! Great banter...and can see that those two could have a great story together if it doesn't get fucked up.
Can we get some more Phillip and Morgan?
Until Phillip went after Chloe again...why?

So happy to see Lucas in a scene without Sami. I forget that I LOVE Lucas and love him on the show...but with Sami, I wish he was gone yesterday! Amazing how character interactions can do that. When he is with Chloe or even two seconds with Paul, I got perked up again.

Loved the awkwardness of John and Ava. It seems that Tamara was genuinly laughing at Drake. Cute scenes!

Sami is just a snot and a half! I don't know what those guys see in her. How in the world can she blast John for being married and wanting another woman, when she is married and wanting another man! I don't think that she has been nice to anyone she has come in contact with recently, except for the man who called her a whore! What is wrong with this girl? She is the anti-Brady Sami! Why is she acting so superior to everyone????

ps-on some days, i can't get enough of pizza and breadsticks!

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

I did enjoy some of the scenes, especially every scene Jawn was in but DAYS needs to kick it up a notch. There just aren't really stories to look foarward to right now, its mainly just people standing around chatting it up. The dock SL needs to pick up in a hurry, as Morgan has been asking her daddy what seems like years now, what all is he hiding from her about John. Its time for a new angle Higs!

Jawn/Ava: When John kept telling Ava to taste the pentrating wine I was cracking up, Drake is doing a wonderful job with this new version of John. I wish Tamara would somehow stick around.

Love LK, but I FF all the Kate hospital scenes and most of the pub scenes except for Nick confronting his buddy Max who is supposedly 10 times smarter than Nick all of a sudden according to Stephanie. :blah:

I hate how Sami and Marlena are being written, I feel bad for Ali and Deidre.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Rhiannon
Jun 11 2008, 01:14 PM
JERSoapsFan
Jun 11 2008, 12:53 PM

DIE, LUCAS@!@

So do you eat "trashy food" like pizza and breadsticks?
Occasionally, yes. However, in a mansion like that? That'd never happen. There's a time and a place for everything. Eating pizza at the town carnival? Acceptable. Eating the same food and greasy breadsticks in, what did John say, a 27,000-square-foot mansion? HIGHLY inappropriate. But, that's Lucas. (Like it or leave it -- and I'm sure everyone knows my position on that one!)
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Jun 11 2008, 01:22 PM
No, it doesn't. But like I said, in my opinion, there's a time and place for everything. John and Ava had the right idea today, having drinks in the living room. (As opposed to, oh, say, toasting with cans of beer.)
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply