Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: New Promotional Shots -- on location!; Possible spoiler-ish material inside...
Topic Started: Jun 17 2008, 09:53 PM (3,306 Views)
thereyougo

Ummh where are John and Marlena :soapbox:
TY
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Red Mist
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jun 17 2008, 10:36 PM
Dragonish1
Jun 17 2008, 10:24 PM
The STAX stuff is crap.Why are they investing so much in a couple ppl openly hate in large numbers? makes no sense........As for the rest....I think I will like seeing these new couples.
Maybe Terry is sending as many letters to the Days brass in support of them as he does create new screennames to post bogus spoilers?
:funny: LMAO Mary, a few of US have honestly thought that. :P

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

From an artsy point of view, I actually love these pictures. Bope on a bike, and Stax running are great photos, so I say good for DAYS. Good for them, and I hope this is stuff that happens on the show because it seems like it's been forever since the last on location anything happened.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

thereyougo
Jun 18 2008, 07:17 AM
Ummh where are John and Marlena :soapbox:
TY
The last time NBC posted photo shots it was of John and Marlena. But I never saw any fans of other characters complain that their favorites weren't on. I wonder why it's always J&M fans complaining :unsure:
Edited by Sindacco, Jun 18 2008, 09:04 AM.

Sariah
Member Avatar

It looks like a promo shot. Because if these were upcoming scenes they'd have a hard time explaining 1) how Lucas is out of the house without his ankle monitor and 2) why Philip suddenly has two perfectly normal legs and can wear a swimsuit.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

fenderbabe
Jun 18 2008, 08:55 AM
From an artsy point of view, I actually love these pictures. Bope on a bike, and Stax running are great photos, so I say good for DAYS. Good for them, and I hope this is stuff that happens on the show because it seems like it's been forever since the last on location anything happened.
It's probably a theme photoshoot. Like "Fun Summer Romances on DAYS..." or something.

As a J&M fan, I am sad that they're not a part of it, since B&H are the only interesting characters/couple in those photos (along with Morgan), and I imagine Steve and Kayla fans are disappointed they aren't in it either. However, these might have been shot when NBC sent Deidre and Drake to Monaco for promotion.
Edited by The Room Stops, Jun 18 2008, 01:34 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Sariah
Jun 18 2008, 12:23 PM
It looks like a promo shot. Because if these were upcoming scenes they'd have a hard time explaining 1) how Lucas is out of the house without his ankle monitor and 2) why Philip suddenly has two perfectly normal legs and can wear a swimsuit.
Good points! I really don't think these are upcoming scenes.

Ponz
Member Avatar

New pics of Bryan, Ali, Nadia, James & Ari.

http://nbcumv.com/entertainment/program_photography.nbc/daysofourlives.html

annalee003
Member Avatar

I'm not a Stax fan but they do look great.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

*gags* @ Chloe/Lucas - gimme Lumi!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Bigger one of Jay and Kristen

Posted Image

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

The Kristian (Hope) and Peter (Bo) pics are really cute!!
Edited by KristianFanForever, Jun 20 2008, 04:29 AM.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

I love seeing James with Scruff.....Yum :)

downwhtone
Member Avatar

There's a new summer promo up at the Days of Our Lives website.

It's just like the promo shots. It even has a little jingle where they sing something about Days of Our Lives. lol

Someone youtubed it:

Edited by downwhtone, Jun 20 2008, 11:01 AM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

OMG!! That is so cute!! Bo and Hope on the bike and running, everyone around a campfire, the bumper cars...the summer fun theme is great! Clever idea. Not in love with the song but the rest more then made up for it.

I LOVE it!! I'm so glad they used this stuff in an actual promo. I only wish we got some stuff onscreen like this. I hope they show this alot on NBC and maybe even on the other channels it owns. It's definitely something that will grab people's attention. Very OC-like and it would be the perfect promo to run during the Olympics along with another promo that previews what is coming up in story. Everyone looks great and I hope Days does more things like this. It's refreshing to see something different.

Kenny
Member Avatar

"Theese are the days, days of summer, days of our lives..."

Why do I get a sinking feeling that we're gonna have THAT crap as the a surprise new themesong? LoL

Alin89
Member Avatar

cute video

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

That was a great promo. The first few seasons reminded me of Sunset Beach. The best part of that promo, is a new set!!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I don't comment much on Days, but these are too cute!

LOVE the promo.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply