Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
(DAYS) Did John have Paul killed?
Topic Started: Jun 18 2008, 09:28 AM (1,427 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

Okay so I see that they are making it look like John has Paul killed IMO. First he is on the phone with someone telling him that Paul is leaving town. Then John says to himself "Paul your not going anywhere". Then John gets another call telling someone to "take care of it". Then we see Paul dead and rolled into the river off the pier.

Sooo does anyone think that John has Paul killed? Or is this Higleys fucked up way of giving J&M yet ANOTHER road block?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I don't think John had Paul killed. Rather, I believe that Phillip gave him some dough to go away to another country or something where he can't be spotted. Then, a look-a-like has been brought in and killed by Phillip or one of his men. So, all of this is done by Phillip to frame John.

Or, my second theory is that, Phillip paid Paul to play dead to frame John. Once the body is buried, Paul will be removed from his grave and sent away.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

I wouldn't be surprised if Ava has something to do with it. If they're getting rid of Ava when Tamara leaves then they could use her as murdering Paul.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Oooooh. Maybe she did murder Paul to help John out.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

darraholic
Jun 18 2008, 10:19 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if Ava has something to do with it. If they're getting rid of Ava when Tamara leaves then they could use her as murdering Paul.
That makes real sense. Is Dena that smart??? :D This is the only way that both John and Phillip would be off the hook.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Philip was also on the phone telling his men to take care of Paul and make sure he doesn't talk. It could be Ava, and that's why she's leaving at the end of the summer.

soapfan
Member Avatar

darraholic
I think Ava was involved with it too. That's probably how the writers are going to get rid of her. She probably did it to help John.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I wonder if Ava and her men are behind this. Maybe they took matters into their own hands, thinking John would be ok with it. I mean, Angelo was shocked when John told him to just let Paul go so I can see Ava rethinking this or maybe keeping tabs on it and doing something for John without asking, thinking it would help him.

This is all very intriguing in how it was done so I can't wait to see it unfold.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

^ That would make sense. I can't imagine John asking Ava to have Paul killed. Besides, I don't think he would want Ava to leave town. Its highly possible that she took action without him knowing.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Ava having it done is the only thing that really makes sense to me. Even though John is "different" I still dont see him having anyone killed. I don't see Philip doing it either.

I think John will be Ava's new "obsession".

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I can see him being her new obsession. Afterall, Ava doesn't have much except her cousins and Nicole.

Maybe she had Paul taken care of so John would be indebted to her or so she could hold this over his head. That is another option as well.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Jun 19 2008, 11:00 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Tammy
Jun 19 2008, 10:40 PM
Maybe she's Kristen wearing a face mask! :P

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

As long as Ava stays in John and Marlena's circle i'll be happy..She fits better in their story than she did in Steve and Kayla's..Steve and Ava had no chemistry at all..But Ava and John actually have a lot of chemistry and work well together given Jawn's new personality..

Tammy
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jun 19 2008, 11:08 PM
Tammy
Ohhh if only :P

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kevc1980
Jun 19 2008, 11:11 PM
As long as Ava stays in John and Marlena's circle i'll be happy..She fits better in their story than she did in Steve and Kayla's..Steve and Ava had no chemistry at all..But Ava and John actually have a lot of chemistry and work well together given Jawn's new personality..
I agree.

I think it was the acting talent of SN, TB, MBE, and KA that made the early Ava stuff work but this time it's the talent and the story. I'm really enjoying Ava much more in this story because it doesn't feel so forced and the chemistry is definitely there. I just hope they find some way to keep Tamara. She is too good to lose IMO.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Tammy
Jun 19 2008, 11:18 PM
Kenny
Tammy
Ohhh if only :P
LOL. I doubt its Kristen. Ava was pushing John away at first. Even though Ava is gone in a month or so, I have no doubt that sometime in the future she will return for John the same way she did for Steve ... if DAYS is around that long.

sungrey

ArizonaDaze
Jun 18 2008, 12:08 PM
darraholic
That makes real sense. Is Dena that smart??? :D This is the only way that both John and Phillip would be off the hook.
I'm thinking that's what it is. I bet Angelo did this... I was even saying that before the episode finished yesterday. No way is Dena that stupid to have Phillip or John do this.

If it was John, can you imagine the cries from viewers to bring the old John back??

Mason

Kenny
Tammy
I'll ONLY allow that to happen if Eileen Davidson is behind the mask!

Tammy
Member Avatar

Mason
Jun 20 2008, 03:50 PM
Kenny
Tammy
I'll ONLY allow that to happen if Eileen Davidson is behind the mask!
Well of course Mason... there IS no other Kristen ;) . GAWD what I wouldn't give for a good secret room cat fight right about now lmao. Nothing entertained me more then Marlena and Kristen snipping at eachother :P .

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply