Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Alison Sweeney expecting her second child
Topic Started: Jun 24 2008, 07:49 AM (2,163 Views)
Ellie

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20208456,00.html

People Exclusive
Alison Sweeney Is Expecting Her Second Child
Originally posted Tuesday June 24, 2008 08:00 AM EDT

Biggest Loser's host is about to have a major makeover of her own.

Alison Sweeney is expecting her second child, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

The 31-year-old blonde also known for her long-running role on the soap Days of Our Lives made the "big reveal" Monday night in front of the Season 6 cast.

"She told them that, in a season all about family, hers is about to get bigger," says her rep, Carrie Simons.

The actress and her husband, Dave Sanov, have a 3-year-old son, Ben.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Congrats to Ali . :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Please rest the Sami this time and not some Stan crap. She probably needs it after working so much and now being pregnant and I know I'm not the only one sick of Sami.

Jonatha

Sindacco
Jun 24 2008, 08:07 AM
Please rest the Sami this time and not some Stan crap. She probably needs it after working so much and now being pregnant and I know I'm not the only one sick of Sami.
What wonderful news for Ali and her hubby, and baby Ben. Thanks for posting.

Ponz
Member Avatar

Congrats to the whole family!

ginababe
BANNED

Congrats Ali and her family! And I agree, now would be the perfect time to rest the character of Sami. Once she returns Ali and the character of Sami will be refreshed.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Jun 24 2008, 08:07 AM
Amen. That Stan stuff was awful. I'd like to see Sami go to Switzerland and visit Will.

King
Member Avatar

I am so excited for her!

Days4Life

Congratulations to Ali and her family. And I agree--the character needs a rest so this would be an excellent time for it to happen. She's worked a lot the last several years and deserves--and needs--some time off.

jcar03
Member Avatar

I hope they don't go the Stan route and I highly doubt they will since that was under JER's run.

As for resting Sami they really haven't been shoving her down our throats as much lately but I hope she gets a nice matenity leave.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Congratulations to Ali and her family!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Congrats to Ali, i was wondering when she was going to have another child..

Alin89
Member Avatar

congrats ali and family

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Congrats Ali!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Awwww, congrats to her! Thanks for posting!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

congrats to Ali!

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

I'm really happy for Ali and Dave. Great news. Just please, don't write the pregnancy into Days. Give Ali the rest she deserves. Visiting Will and maybe bringing him (new actor) back with her when she returns would be good.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Yay for Ali and Dave! She is such a sweet girl and I am so happy for her!
As much as I would miss her, it might be a good idea to write her out for a little while...give Ali a break, the show a break, and have her come back with both of her men who have moved on...and maybe she can hook up with Dr. Dan!

Congrats to the happy family!

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Congrats to Ali and her family

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Congrats to Ali and Dave. I wondered when she would have another. She seemed to want a second and said she would wait around 3 years and that is the case here.

She needs some time off after working so hard with Days and all so, while she is already limited in airtime, I say let her go away to clear her head and evaluate things. The way she treated both men and with them moving on to other women right now, it's a perfect time to send her off. They don't even need to wait. Just send her off this summer and she can go with the twins and they can all spend time with Will and she can return at Christmas, maybe even with a recast Will.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply