Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Casting Tidbits
Topic Started: Jun 27 2008, 03:19 PM (2,002 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

* The role of the “Mail Clerk” will be played by Marianne Mellerleile. Marianne will air on Tuesday, July 15th. She is known for her role as “Norma Bates” on Passions. YAY!

* “Judge Karen Fitzpatrick” will be played by Marsha Clark. Marsha will air on Friday, July 18th.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/
Edited by Angie79, Jun 27 2008, 05:05 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

I believe there's been confusion about Marsha Clark and Marcia Clark in the past.

This isn't the same Marcia Clark as in the OJ trial. I believe she's been on Days before as a judge, and it wasn't her.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

It's the same Marsha Clark that used to play Hillary Bauer on GL.

Jonatha

Thanks for posting, Angie. I remember Marsha Clark as a judge on Days before as well. The last judge I think was Ken Corday.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

LMAO, it wasn't Angie that posted that comment about Marsha Clark - It was Soaps.com! :laugh:

jcar03
Member Avatar

Totally different Marsha Clark. For starters there names are spelled different and MARSHA has appeared on DAYS before as this same judge.

jcar03
Member Avatar

I saw that it was soaps.com but we can still point out that it is not MARCIA Clark.

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

yes this is teh soap vet Marsha Clark. She was Hillary on GL and then Tina on OLTL

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Yeah Judge Karen Fitzpatrick has been on the show before. In 2003 during Larrys court hearing and in 2004 when Marlena confessed to all the murders, and when Bo wanted to search for Hope after she and Patrick had been shot down at sea.

Jonatha

Sindacco
Jun 27 2008, 04:28 PM
Yeah Judge Karen Fitzpatrick has been on the show before. In 2003 during Larrys court hearing and in 2004 when Marlena confessed to all the murders, and when Bo wanted to search for Hope after she and Patrick had been shot down at sea.
Wasn't Corday a judge at Lucas' trial? He was a very good actor. :tounge:

cjknick
Member Avatar

I wonder who is going to be hauled into court .... my guess it will be Lucas - since he broke house arrest ... Just watch EJ save his sorry butt .... or it could be that EJ and Nicole really do get married and it isn't Sami's nightmare. Or I suppose it could still be a dream - just with a judge in it!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Jun 27 2008, 04:31 PM
Wasn't Corday a judge at Lucas' trial? He was a very good actor. :tounge:
Well of course! Bullshitters and fakes usually are, LoL.

ginababe
BANNED

what???!!!! corday acted on the show? weird!

Jonatha

ginababe
Jun 27 2008, 05:04 PM
what???!!!! corday acted on the show? weird!
Yes, if my fuzzy memory serves me Corday appeared as a judge during the 40th anniversary show. (?) And that was a typo on my part. He was a lousy actor. :laugh:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I took the line out about it being the one from the OJ trial.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I remember Corday being a judge!

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 27 2008, 05:07 PM
I took the line out about it being the one from the OJ trial.
Why? You're not the one that said it, it was another site's mistake.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Corday as a judge...shudder to recall that one. He's a better actor then producer. I just hated seeing him onscreen LOL.

Glad they remembered Judge Fitzpatrick.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

* Mike O'Hearn, "Titan" from American Gladiators, will be playing the role of a customer in the Brady Pub, July 14th.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jun 27 2008, 03:19 PM
* The role of the “Mail Clerk” will be played by Marianne Mellerleile. Marianne will air on Tuesday, July 15th. She is known for her role as “Norma Bates” on Passions. YAY!

* “Judge Karen Fitzpatrick” will be played by Marsha Clark. Marsha will air on Friday, July 18th.

This is a good actress and she is funny. :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply