Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How To Post Clips; Using BB Code To Post Clips
Topic Started: Jun 27 2008, 05:33 PM (1,839 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

The default size at the moment is 250x210 which gives this

Code:

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/z7SeHqxOVYc[/flash]

This of course is now the default size for an embedded YouTube video.

Code:

[flash=425,355]http://www.youtube.com/v/z7SeHqxOVYc[/flash]

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Didn't really know where to post this ?uestion But have you all started the embedded html code for Twitter? I tried to utilize and it wouldn't accept. . Just Wondering.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

What embedded code for Twitter?

lightandday
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Sep 25 2012, 10:46 PM
What embedded code for Twitter?
You ever notice the function "Embed this Tweet"? from there it allows you 3 choices HTML,Shortcode,Link then your able to visibly see the tweet. But on here it shows like what I have below.

Code: HTML

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>This is so damned new to me, but kind of exciting! So, please, bear with me! I have always been deeply grateful to all of my fans!</p>— Eric Braeden (@EBraeden) <a href="https://twitter.com/EBraeden/status/2

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

I've never seen that on Twitter. Not sure when or if Zetaboards will ever improve their embedding features. They seem to think HTML is the devil and having it work on their boards will make them more susceptible to being hacked.

lightandday
Member Avatar

Interesting! My bestie just said almost the same thing and also the function is normally used by the people running the forum Mod/Admins etc;. O'Well thanx 4 gettin back w/me.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DR Member Help & Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply