Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 10: FINALE!
Topic Started: Jun 28 2008, 03:59 PM (35,732 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

King
Jul 12 2008, 02:21 PM
Wait...is it tomorrow or tonight!?
LoL, it's tomorrow night. Not sure why I typed tonight. Sorry!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Dang, I almost had a heart attack! :laugh:

King
Member Avatar

Ugh, the Brawny Boys?? I bet I will hate them.

And "The 9?" There can't be an alliance of 9, can there? We all know big alliances don't work!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

King
Jul 12 2008, 02:21 PM
Wait...is it tomorrow or tonight!?
What kind of question is that?????

We've been counting down for weeks and you actually thought you had the wrong day?? *sigh* LOL

I won't be online during the live show either, but I will be watching!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Film.com has composed a list of the "Top 10 Big Brother Villains," and I couldn't believe who made #1. What the FUCK?! LoL Their description of Joshuah is spot on, though.

10.) Eric Littmann, aka "Cappy," Season 6
Villain style: Hero
Yes, Cappy. The Boston firefighter talked a lot about honor, but he used it as a cudgel, challenging anyone he deemed less ... well, honorable. For reasons we still can't fathom, he gained the slavish devotion of housemate Ivette. Apparently she didn't notice he was an angry guy with a Napoleon complex.

9.) Shannon Dragoo, Season 2

Villain style: Mean girl
Oh no, she did not just scrub the toilet with Hardy's toothbrush! The one-time calendar model was probably your worst nightmare in high school: bitchy, arrogant and unapologetic, traits that got her cast on Big Brother and enthralled Dr. Will.

8.) Joe Barber, Season 8
Villain style: Backstabber
He was the gay best friend who listened to people's secrets ... then blabbed them all over the house. A receptionist from Chicago, Barber gave himself away on the first episode, though, when he blurted that his ex-boyfriend and surprise housemate, Dustin, gave him gonorrhea.

7.) Scott Long, Season 5, and Jase Wirey, Season 5 and Big Brother 7: All-Stars
Villain style: Bullies
The mandanna men were worst when they were paired up, marauding through the house like drunken frat boys looking for a kegger and a victim to torment. They got their comeuppance when their bromance shattered and Scott's shortcomings were revealed in naked pix circulating on the internet.

6.) Joshuah Welch, Season 9

Villain style: Attention whore
He's probably bookmarking this as we speak. Welch, a media buyer from Texas, so wanted to be the next Evel Dick, but he only achieved half that title. Mugging for the camera and going off on unprovoked rants, he didn't play the game so much as act it.

5.) Will Kirby, Seasons 2 and 7
Villain style: Dr. Charm
We loved him, we hated him, we hated to love him. The cosmetic surgeon and evil genius convinced his housemates (whom he later savaged in diary-room confessions) to trust him by not trusting him. He took the $500,000 prize in Season 2, but his heart wasn't in All-Stars and his sour disposition took some of the shine off his celebrity.

4.) Alison Irwin, Seasons 4 and 7
Villain style: Manipulator
She used masculine cojones and feminine cunning (OK, sluttiness) to make it to the final two, but the former Pennsylvania pageant queen's aggressive gameplay cost her the grand prize. Turned out the jury of stepped-on housemates hated her as much as the viewers did.

3.) Mike "Boogie" Malin, Seasons 2 and 7
Villain style: Douchebag
Boogie, co-owner of trendy celebrity hangout Les Deux, had a nice-guy persona in BB2. That evaporated in All-Stars, where he emerged as an overgrown adolescent with a cruel streak. After sleeping with Pilates instructor Erika (who must have a "kick me" sign on her back) he tells the camera: "It kinda turned into a ho-mance. And I'm just glad that American knows that Erika is in fact, a ho." And yet, he won.

2.) "Evel" Dick Donato, Season 8
Villain style: Abuser
The middle-aged L.A. bartender was the most controversial and complicated player in the show's history. His bile-laced tirades -- mostly against the women in the house -- were ugly and even painful to watch, but he also had an undeniable charisma that kept us glued to the feeds and secretly rooting for him to win. He did.

1.) Maggie Ausburn, Season 6
Villain style: Cult leader
The California nurse is the top villain because she pretended to wear a halo. Like her secret partner, Cappy, she fed a good-vs.-evil feud among housemates, casting herself and her sycophants, creepily called The Friendship, as the good ones. By design or default, she gained power by denouncing players who wanted to gain power. She used loyalty to get her followers to do her bidding, and she never left a fingerprint. She won the game, but The Friendship probably needed deprogramming after the show was over.
Edited by Kenny, Jul 13 2008, 06:54 AM.

Manny
Member Avatar

Wow... Maggie is #1 villain? No way.. LOL I never liked Maggie, but I think I hated her the least of all the Friendship group...

And why isn't BB9 Amanda here? She was a lying bitch! Hell, half of BB9 cast should be here.. LOL

Deleted User
Deleted User

Danielle from BB3 anyone? She should have won HANDS DOWN
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I was gonna say, Danielle Reyes was the ultimate BB villain in the truest sense of the word! These people are all just annoying ass holes, but Dani schemed and plotted and stabbed people in the back when it suited her, and she was great for it!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Maggie? WTF did she do? Number one should totally be Dick Donato!!! To even have Cappy at number ten is bizarre. I didn't see him as a villian, really.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Does Housecalls start tomorrow too? And, any word on the co-hosts?

Kenny
Member Avatar

Jinxed Soul
Jul 13 2008, 12:33 PM
Does Housecalls start tomorrow too? And, any word on the co-hosts?
I believe it starts tomorrow, and it's pretty much the same hosts as last year... but Sheila will be co-hosting Wednesdays.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Oh yeah :puke:

Now I remember reading that. Why would they choose Sheila? Of all people, Sheila?? :thumbsdown:

Thanks, Kenny!

King
Member Avatar

Happy Big Brother Day to all my favs!

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

King
Jul 13 2008, 01:01 PM
Happy Big Brother Day to all my favs!
Thanks! Same to you too.

Happy BB Day everyone.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I'm sooo excited! I'm sooo EXCITED! I'm sooo... scared!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I'm really looking forward to BB starting tonight..I do think i'm going to try to stay out of the spoiler thread this year..Well at least i'll see how long that lasts..

King
Member Avatar

I am so with you on that, Kev!!

I don't have a TV. And I don't have a lot of time this summer. So, I am hoping to stay spoiler free this season.

If you see me in a spoiler thread, PM me and call me a whore!

Kenny
Member Avatar

LoL, if y'all aren't gonna read the spoilers, then I'm not updating! Well, not as much, anyway.

Do you know how difficult it is to try and type as fast as those bitches talk... while still catching all the action on all four cameras? It's damn near impossible! It's a fun challenge though. ;)
Edited by Kenny, Jul 13 2008, 01:55 PM.

King
Member Avatar

Haha. Well, many others love your updates!

I will probably give in. Who am I kidding.

ESPECIALLY for POV winners.

Kenny
Member Avatar

For anyone who's not on the east coast but wants to watch the show live, you can see the live stream of the show here: http://watch.videobrother.com/

There's also a chatroom so that you can chat with others as you watch.

Starts at 8PM/ET!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply