Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 10: FINALE!
Topic Started: Jun 28 2008, 03:59 PM (35,603 Views)
Rakesh198
Member Avatar

LOL. Don't worry, I'll watch it. The Katie show sux ass.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kenny
Member Avatar

More wrap party footage...

Fuck Matty and his "you're so much better than RealityBBQ" shit. I'm a moderator there, damn it!

He can take his crooked eyes and his fucked up accent and disappear already.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

well ........ Jokers is better than BBQ, even though i'd go to both frequently. But thats Spamgirl's issue, not yours.

What was Memphis being told that was the funniest shit he'd heard since being out? I couldnt make out what that girl was saying.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Drew
Sep 20 2008, 10:49 PM
well ........ Jokers is better than BBQ, even though i'd go to both frequently. But thats Spamgirl's issue, not yours.
I like Jokers for their forums, I just don't like their site owners. They're petty scoop thieves, LoL.

For the record, Spamgirl's a bitch and I can't stand her, either, LoL.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Monday, September 22, 2008

Thank You!
Current mood: grateful

To All Big Brother Fans, Dan Fans, & Renegade Fans:

Thank you so much for all of your support! All of the support, thank you notes, and encouragement is very overwhelming for me and totally unexpected. When I was trapped in the house I was not sure anyone would like me, but I appreciate all of the support.

I will keep you all updated as to what is going on with my life, just be patient with me because I am trying to catch up to the MySpace, Facebook, e-mails, etc etc...

I have been running all over the place trying to keep up with phone calls, family, and re-adjusting to life outside of the Big Brother house. I have NOT seen the Dark Knight yet OR picked up my new favorite CD, the Weezer Red Album that I got as my first HoH.

Winning Big Brother was a dream come true for many reasons, you all know how big of a BB fan I am and to win, and win 7-0 (totally unexpected), is very hard to even comprehend.

After the Finale show, I spent the next 36 hours doing press interviews, radio interviews, etc (check out the Bonnie Hunt Show!)

This past Wednesday we (my family, Monica, best friend Carp, Memphis, Ashley, Memphis' fam) went to Katsuya for a nice dinner and then to S-Bar for the Renegade party. Thanks to Ashley and Matt (at S-Bar) for hooking it up. We had a blast, I had a chance to catch up with Brian, Angie, and Steven for a second, but mainly it was a crazy night.

Big thanks to Mike Boogie for making an appearance at S-Bar and for hooking up Monica and I and Geisha House. If you ever are in LA you need to swing by Geisha House, great food and atmosphere. The best Sushi ever, check it out.

While in LA, Monica, Memphis, Ashley and I went to Universal Studios and had a great time!

The BB Wrap Party was something out of this world. I met a lot of great people and I received nothing but positive feedback. A lot of former House Guests were there and they are all so cool, here is who I ran into (sorry if I forget anyone), I did not get a chance to talk to them all unfortunately

BB1: Chicken George, the legend
BB3: Marcellas, Lisa - very cool
BB5: Diane - the best, very down to earth
BB6: Jennifer-awesome, photogenic James-nice guy
BB7: Erika-charismatic
BB8: Jen & Nick - genuine
Dick - do I even need to say anything?
Danielle - sweetheart, plus she started Team Dan, come on!
Joe & Zach - nice dudes
BB9: Chelsia & Crazy James
Jen - very cool, personable
Josh - said hey, didn't get a chance to talk to
Parker - the man
Sharon - very sweet

I also met Sheila, I was very thrilled to meet her. What she told me got me FIRED UP! Long story short, she knows how big of a fan I am of the Karate Kid, so she is hooking me up big time, she can tell the details but I'm not sure how much she wants me to say. But Sheila is the best, so cool, and I look forward to speaking with her soon.

The gag reel is hilarious; the producers did an awesome job with that. If you haven't seen the Wrap Party gag reel, I think you can check it out on YouTube. All I can say is that I was laughing uncontrollably at "the Graduate" clip, nice work.

OK, so what's in the future for me? There are tons of things coming my way; you wouldn't believe half of it if I told you. I will keep you all updated as to what is going on if I decide to accept any of the stuff.

As far as my fellow houseguests, I barely got a chance to speak to any of them. I talk to Memphis daily (the Renegades are for real) and Brian. I need to get in touch with the rest of the crew; I was so busy I did not even get a chance to exchange numbers, pretty sad. If Renny, Keesha, Angie or any of my friends are reading this get a hold of me I want to talk to you guys!

The rest of this week I am going to try to get re-acclimated to my life, it has been a lot tougher than I thought. I thought I could jump from BB house to normal life with ease, but it has been a process. But don't worry, if I can handle living in a house with 12 crazy people, re-adjusting won't be so bad

Give me some time and I will get some things lined up so I can interact with all of you!

I feel very blessed to be in this situation and I want you all to know from the bottom of my heart I appreciate ALL your support.

Stay posted, I won't leave you all hanging too long....or if you do hang long, I will make a deal with you and get you to drop from the vine, hahahah, just kidding.

Take care and I will be in touch!

-Dan

Manny
Member Avatar

I sent him an email last week... I wonder if he reads all the emails.. lol

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Dan is totally cool! I thought Memphis might have some hard feelings towards him after the finale. Afterall, some secrets were spilled that must've been less than favourable from Memphis' point of view. Guess not since they celebrated a lot together according to Dan.

I doubt Dan will read every email, Manny. He will probably glance over most, but he has to have millions to go through.

Manny
Member Avatar

I know... :(

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

Not sure if this was already posted or not, but I just saw on zap2it.com, that Big Brother 11 is already a go! :rockon:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

^^Yep, I think Kenny posted an article. I am glad they are waiting until next summer for BB 11.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

BB11 can't come soon enough! I haven't been watching ANY tv at all :(

Kenny
Member Avatar

I'm listening to a BlogTalkRadio interview with Brian right now, and he's telling everyone that April broke down in tears after the wrap party because everyone ignored her. She thinks that she's the most hated houseguest ever, LoL!

Finally, reality has smacked that catty bitch right square in the face!

Now he's saying that Libra was awesome at the wrap party and she's a completely different person when she's not playing the game. I believe it!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Whatever gave April the idea that America loved her off in the first place? She set herself up for disappointment.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Sep 23 2008, 08:38 PM
Whatever gave April the idea that America loved her off in the first place? She set herself up for disappointment.
I think it was during the Food Competition when the former houseguests came back to host. One of the former houseguests told April "we love you!" or something like that, and it went to her head immediately. She figured that all of America felt the same way.

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Sep 23 2008, 08:36 PM
I'm listening to a BlogTalkRadio interview with Brian right now, and he's telling everyone that April broke down in tears after the wrap party because everyone ignored her. She thinks that she's the most hated houseguest ever, LoL!
Bahahahaha! I love it!

Kenny
Member Avatar

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kenny
Sep 24 2008, 01:24 AM
Mikey NO Likey
Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

oh god, there's a chick at work that reminds me physically of Amber. 30 something that looks busted & hardened from drugs and over 40

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Anyway ... I'm watching the BB3 DVDs and there's no way Julie Chen hasnt had plastic surgery.

King
Member Avatar

Oh yeah, she's changed so much. She definitely has!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply