Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother 10: FINALE!
Topic Started: Jun 28 2008, 03:59 PM (35,955 Views)
Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Wow looking back, the O.G. House is so shitty! HOH is sooooooooooo small. They also seem to regularly give them hard liquor here.
Edited by Drew, Oct 6 2008, 10:44 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Has anyone else seen Dead Set? The zombie miniseries set in the UK Big Brother house? It's brilliant! They even got Davina to play herself as a zombie.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

here's the trailer link, since they disabled embedding on that vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQjq639WPiU

I'd definitely recomend seeking out downloads or streams of this, it was brilliant.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^^thanks

It definitely looks good!!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

it'd be awesome if they'd do something like this here. Maybe with Showtime, like a tv/direct for cable movie. I doubt Julie Chen would be as open to appearing as Davina McCall was though and that was one of the coolest parts, it took no convincing for her to do it at all.

I hope this gets a US commercial release or broadcast, hopefully there arent any rights issues with the Big Brother brand that would keep it out of North America.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Drew
Nov 30 2008, 02:27 AM
it'd be awesome if they'd do something like this here. Maybe with Showtime, like a tv/direct for cable movie. I doubt Julie Chen would be as open to appearing as Davina McCall was though and that was one of the coolest parts, it took no convincing for her to do it at all.
I think Chenbot would do it. She seems to have a good sense of humor.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Nah, I dont see Julie doing this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTQjo57ftx0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYUmyctiVUc

she's too prissy.
Edited by Drew, Dec 1 2008, 12:06 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply