Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nelson Ratings — State-of-the-Art Edition; TVGC
Topic Started: Jun 30 2008, 09:08 AM (2,788 Views)
Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

I fully agree. I thought I skipped and episode or a scene when Abe and Lexie were discussing Theo’s diagnosis. That was a bad, bad misstep on Dena’s part. I also don’t feel like their has been enough interactions with Theo. It seems like they just talk about his actions/behaviors when he is out of the room.

C’mon Days….Show, don’t just Tell.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

I am not expecting Day’s to change nor make this a front-burner storyline that is driving the show, but they “Should” be able to write a B-Level storyline decently. With good writing and directing, having Abe and Lexie appear two or three times a week would be just right.

Granted. Days is not known for these types of socially relevant storylines…but if they are gonna go there, then they need to step up their game, because it is gonna stand out and draw attention.
Edited by Nubia, Jun 30 2008, 10:47 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply