Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Bryan Dattilo's Emmy Joke; from SOD
Topic Started: Jun 30 2008, 03:09 PM (1,793 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thanks for the Memories

Bryan Dattilo stole the show, but not everybody knows it. The actor, who was dared by his castmates, went up onstage when GH won for Outstanding Drama Series. "I shook Barbara Walter's hand," he reported after the telecast. Here, his pals weigh in on his daring stunt.

"My most memorable moment would probably be when out whole cast was onstage after we won Best Show and I looked over and saw Bryan Dattilo standing onstage next to me," says Kirsten Storms. "Someone bet him $500 he wouldn't do it, so he ran up onstage and hid in the back. that did not surprise me. Dattilo is a riot." Adds Jason Cook--who was happy to see a familiar face on the stage--"I think it took the cake."

"I will add to the masses who agree that Bryan going up onstage with the GH cast to accept their Best Show Emmy was hilarious and definitely a highlight," notes Alison Sweeney. "Not only did his actions make me laugh, but looking over at James [Scott] literally crying he was laughing so hard, was priceless. James said to me after that he hasn't laughed that hard in years. Classic moment."

http://z9.invisionfree.com/ejami_fans/index.php?showtopic=19553
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

LMAO

Thanks Ang!

Tammy
Member Avatar

OMG... that guy is such a nut lol.

downwhtone
Member Avatar

LOL. That is too funny! :laugh:

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

OK that is pretty fucking funny.

I want to know who dared him though!

Days4Life

That's a great story. They should write Lucas more like Bryan; he'd be a lot better character.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wow...that is hilarious :laugh: .

The fact that he did it while JFP was on stage makes it even better! That does take guts and LMAO about the reactions. James' was probably hurting from laughing so hard.

I wish they would incorporate a little of Bryan into Lucas. It would make him interesting again. He used to have a cheesy charm about him but this whole Lucas/Sami/EJ thing has seen his character suffer.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I'd be interested in what JFP thought when she heard, LOL.

King
Member Avatar

LMAO.

cassie1013

Lol so funny. Is there a clip of him actually onstage? I somehow missed that.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

PhoenixRising05
Jun 30 2008, 10:15 PM
Wow...that is hilarious :laugh: .

The fact that he did it while JFP was on stage makes it even better! That does take guts and LMAO about the reactions. James' was probably hurting from laughing so hard.

I wish they would incorporate a little of Bryan into Lucas. It would make him interesting again. He used to have a cheesy charm about him but this whole Lucas/Sami/EJ thing has seen his character suffer.
From your mouth to Higley's pen.......... (or should I say, from your keyboard to Higley's pen? Something like that).
I'd love to see more humor infused into lucas. I love it when he gets that little devilish twinkle and funny smirky grin. It seems immature, but I loved the scene where he and Sami got EJ with, what was it? A fire extinguisher? I even loved the limburger cheese scene where he and Will put that in the car when EJ and Sami went out. Immature, yes, but funny!!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^Yep. Lucas lost that side of him in 2007 and we haven't seen it since. It's part of the reason the character is just a dud now. Lucas, Sami, and EJ all have suffered as a result of the triangle, which is why it's time to end it because EJ is already benefiting from being away from it and being paired with Nicole.

jcar03
Member Avatar

That is funny. I remember a few years ago (2006 I do believe) Bryan had some video play for the audience during a commerical break where he was impersonating different actors. I always wanted to see that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply