Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Vincent Irizarry OUT!
Topic Started: Jul 1 2008, 04:26 PM (1,348 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Daytime Confidential

Posted Image

BREAKING NEWS!!

Looks like the walls have finally closed in on Vincent Irizarry's David Chow.

The verteran daytime actor will be leaving his role as the newly married husband and gambling addict of Nikki Newman (Melody Thomas Scott).

No word yet on when his last air date is and the official word came via Irizarry's official MySpace page.

Now that he's leaving Genoa City, maybe Vincent's other character Nick McHenry (Guiding Light) will turn up in Springfield or even Port Charles as David to shoot the breeze with his ex-wife Anna Devane (Finola Hughes).

Here's hoping another soap will pick up this talented actor.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I hope Vincent comes back to AMC along with Cady McClain as Dixie. David Hayward is THE PERFECT way to bring back Dixie from the dead. David could've given her the same drug that he gave Maria and could be living with her somewhere with Dixie as his wife. This would be great even if David is only brought back short term, which might be the best way to bring him back.
Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Thank You God!

I am so ready for Bow Wow Chow to hightail it out of Genoa City!

Hopefully TPTB over there at Y&R will think about pairing Nikki & Paul......

The only other soap I've seen VI on is AMC as David, and loved him and his character on that show.....

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thank the effin Lord. Chow was incapable of entertaining me ... ever.
Quote Post Goto Top

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Good.....he has been a dud since day one.

King
Member Avatar

He just never really fit on on Y&R for me.

But he's very talented.

kserox10

YES!

Come back to AMCand rbing Dixie and Anna with you! (also Brooke)

ginababe
BANNED

Go to DAYS, Vincent, GO TO DAYS!

ginababe
BANNED

kserox10
Jul 1 2008, 05:58 PM
YES!

Come back to AMCand rbing Dixie and Anna with you! (also Brooke)
I LOVED David and Anna!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Good move. He was a waste of space. I love him as an actor but he just didn't fit, as King said.

I would like to see him back on AMC but any show would be lucky to have him in a role that suits him. As talented as he is, he needs something that is fitting for him otherwise it may flop like this character did.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

It's about damn time.

Manny
Member Avatar

Woohoo!! Clean Latham's trash, Maria!! :D (Not that Irizarry is trash.. he's a good actor.. but Chow is... omg...)

patyrfan
Member Avatar

I like V.I playing David Chow to bad the writers ruin his character,i like him and Nikki together,he always had Nikki back before this gambling thing,leave it to the writers to ruin a good character in my eyes,I wish him the best,Y&R loss will be another soap gain
Edited by patyrfan, Jul 2 2008, 07:58 AM.

cassie1013

Thank God! His character is awful and so poorly developed...eek.

I haven't been watching much (I caught an episode earlier this week), but what's all this about Nikki and Paul? I am intrigued, lol. I can see it, and weren't the couple way back in the day too?

oakdalelover

I liked David I but hated David C.

I would love to see Paul and Nikki get together.

I would love to see David go back to GL. They could bring back Grant Aleksander as Phillip plus a lot of former characters. I am dreaming there!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply