Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Night Shift Cast Announced; Premiere is July 22nd
Topic Started: Jul 1 2008, 07:50 PM (895 Views)
jcar03
Member Avatar

Per SOD:

Quote:

Though the big surprises have already been announced (Hello, Antonio! Hello, Tristan!), ABC has released the official cast list of the second season of SOAPnet's original series GENERAL HOSPITAL: NIGHT SHIFT. "Robert's (Scorpio) storyline will be heartfelt, funny and robust," executive producer Lisa De Cazotte (PASSIONS) teased in the press release. The season premiere is Tuesday, July 22 at 11 p.m. ET/PT on SOAPnet.

Antonio Sabato Jr. as Jagger Cates
Tristan Rogers as Robert Scorpio
Kimberly McCullough as Dr. Robin Scorpio
Jason Thompson as Dr. Patrick Drake
Sonya Eddy as Epiphany Johnson
Billy Dee Williams as Touissant Dubois
Adam Grimes as Dr. Kyle Julian
Carrie Southworth as Dr. Claire Simpson
Ethan Rains as Dr. Leo Julian
Azita Ghanizada as Dr. Saira Batra

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Thanks!

Scott
Member Avatar

So with the exception of Leo and Touissant there are no original characters from last year coming back? that makes me kinda sad.
Edited by Scott, Jul 1 2008, 08:41 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Thank God Kirsten Storms and company aren't going to be part of the show this time. I'm really excited for the second season. I think it's going to be so much better than the first.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm surprised that Nazanin Boniadi(Leyla) isn't going to be on the 2nd season of NS. THe Soapnet Pre-Daytime Emmy show also stated Kent King(Lainey) & Minae Noji(Kelly) will be part of the NS cast.
I'm very glad that Steve Burton(Jason), Bradford Anderson(Spinelli) & Kirsten Storms(Maxie) will NOT be in the cast this season.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I'm thinking these will be just the main characters on the show, and the people like Lainey and Kelly will be supporting
Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Only four women among all those men?

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Ya, I'm assuming that this is the 'lead' cast with supporting hospital players such as Kent and Nazanin coming and going from episode to episode.

jcar03
Member Avatar

I think this was just the Regulars if you will. I'm sure others will come and go.

Also did anyone notice that Leo is being played by someone else? Its Dominic's brother Ethan taking over the role.

Scott
Member Avatar

Ya know they say in the first episode a staffer dies, so i wonder if maybe Lainey, Kelly or Leyla will be the one to go?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply