Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ex-Days Star Auditions for America's Got Talent; Clip!
Topic Started: Jul 1 2008, 10:42 PM (7,069 Views)
Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

LOL....I just caught a snippet of Marcus Patrick (ex-Jett Carver) former Days actor and Playgirl Playmate, auditioning for America's Got Talent w/ his Chip & Dales knock-off singing group. After tearing their clothes off, Marcus and his group were promptly dismissed.

Anyone remember his cocky rant after getting dumped by Days? Poor Marcus....I guess its back to working the pole

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Psh, what a loser.

King
Member Avatar

LMAO! Are you kidding me!

Clips Clips Clips!

God, I hate him.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wow...talk about the last place for him to be. Not only is how not talented but I don't think his particular talent fits on a show that is geared toward a family audience :laugh: .

I really don't like him so I hope is he got what he deserved and didn't get any farther then he did on the show. I don't watch so I wouldn't know.

squee
Member Avatar

Nubia
Jul 1 2008, 10:42 PM
Anyone remember his cocky rant after getting dumped by Days? Poor Marcus....I guess its back to working the pole
:funny:

Mason
Member Avatar

I think The Biggest Loser would be a more appropriate reality contest show for him to appear on.

Kenny
Member Avatar

I knew it was him I saw!

downwhtone
Member Avatar

So glad that this is what he has been reduced to. I can't stand his dumb ass. :moon:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Well, it seems he didn't make it so that's good. I would've been shocked and appalled if he did. :laugh:

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

I have never seen anyone wear sneakers and a thong, much less on stage until now. :shrug:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

His group starts right around the 4:32 mark.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

lol....here is the website for the Hollywood Men....

http://www.hwmen.com/main.html

Kenny
Member Avatar

Hoooly... SHIT! Did anyone see the woman with the giant breasts? Damn, Sam!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kenny
Jul 2 2008, 01:40 AM
Imagine her and your friend big balls hookin up.
Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Hahahhaa! Amazing!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Kenny
Jul 2 2008, 01:40 AM
I think this is the same woman that's been seen at professional ball games with some type of act, if I recall correctly. At least, that name sounds familiar!!
Dang, MP is a loser. And I usually don't like calling people that, but with all his bragging after losing his Days job, he deserves to be humiliated.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply