Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 7/21 *updated 7/22*
Topic Started: Jul 2 2008, 03:00 PM (10,899 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, July 21st
Lucas is being transferred to maximum security; Caroline and Maggie welcome Kayla and Steve as they bring their baby home; Ava asks John if she can move in with him; Marlena discovers that E.J. is threatening to sue Sami for custody of Johnny.

Tuesday, July 22nd
Kate assures Philip the tape Paul sent to Morgan is gone; Daniel runs into Kate and they reminiscence about their time together; Bo tells Hope he's worried about Victor; while on the train, Stephanie is surprised by a stranger who enters her sleeper car.

Wednesday, July 23rd
Morgan is terrified her father is dead; E.J. tells Ava the details of her upcoming court case; Tony and Kate share a celebratory drink; Hope find Bo's behavior troubling and accuses him of knowing something more about Paul Hollingsworth's case.

Thursday, July 24th
Bo questions Philip about his involvement with Morgan; John promises to help Ava fight the charges against her; Daniel and Chelsea share a romantic dance under the stars; Max and Stephanie are ready to get off the train and track down Max's sister.

Friday, July 25th
Steve tells Bo he was right to cover for Philip; Hope visits Kayla and is thrilled to see the baby at home; Philip receives an anonymous letter that says "I know your secret"; Morgan demands John tell her where her father is.

**UPDATED 7/8**

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Chloe says goodbye to Lucas and apologizes to him; Kayla and Steve bring their baby home; Sami meets with Ava to show her the apartment.

Tuesday
Bo expresses his concern about Victor to Hope; Stephanie is nearly robbed on the train and attacks the stranger with pepper spray.

Wednesday
Hope worries about Bo's behavior; Tony and Kate toast the success of Kate's Hearth and Home product line.

Thursday
Steve and Kayla argue over Ava; Bo questions Philip about his involvement with Morgan.

Friday
Hope asks for advice about Bo; Kate and Philip discuss the Hollingsworth case.

**UPDATED 7/9**

National Enquirer Spoilers

John and Ava make love.

Stephanie and Max locate his half sister.

Phillip puts himself in the way when Ava's bodyguard points a gun at Morgan

http://groups.msn.com/SecondChancesTheLUMIMega-Site/spoiledrotten.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=356590&LastModified=4675680652831368892

**UPDATED 7/16**

Daytime Dial spoilers

DAYS OF OUR LIVES
Next Week:
• Philip receives an anonymous letter from someone that claims to know what he’s done.
• Ava and John make love on the rooftop.
• Chloe visits Lucas before he’s transferred to maximum security.
• Max and Stephanie figure out Melanie Layton’s whereabouts.
• Daniel decides to stay in Salem and sublets an apartment.

Thursday – Bo confesses to Steve that he stole police evidence.
Friday – Ava’s bodyguard takes aim at Morgan, but Philip dives into the line of fire.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

**UPDATED 7/22**

DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Lucas is transferred to maximum security. Kayla and Steve bring their baby home. John and Ava kiss and begin to make love on the rooftop. Abe tells Morgan the cops found her father's jacket in the river.

EJ tells Ava the details about her upcoming court case. He has managed to get the kidnapping and shooting off the table, but they are not going to drop the plane crash charges. Tony tells John that Paul is dead. Max and Stephanie are ready to get off the train and track down Max's sister, Melanie Layton.

Philip is feeling guilty about Bo and how he put everything on the line for him. Philip receives an anonymous letter that reads, "I know your secret." John and EJ are going over trial strategy for Ava when Morgan shows up. She demands John tells her where her father is.

Eddie, Ava's bodyguard, shows up just as Morgan reaches into her purse. Eddie assumes Morgan has a gun, so he fires off a shot just as Philip shows up to confront John. Philip dives in front of Morgan to save her life. Philip is struck by the bullet, and hits the floor.

SNEAK PEEK: John is hiding Paul.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/entertainment/tv/sfl-0721soaps-summary,0,6339028.story
Edited by Angie79, Jul 22 2008, 03:01 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

God, just gag me already with all the Stax and Dansea shit.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
Jul 2 2008, 03:00 PM
Daily spoilers

Daniel runs into Kate and they reminiscence about their time together;

Ok, please give us some HOT FLASHBACKS. I want to see it in all it's glory detail.

Quote:

Daniel and Chelsea share a romantic dance under the stars;

At first I thought that said stairs and I wondered why they were dancing under stairs. I hope this still is leading to Chan being over and she's about to get this ridiculous OTT romantic rug pulled out from under her.

And now we know that Bo gets in trouble for covering for Philip. At least he's getting a story outside of Chan.

And again, Stax doesn't bother me since I want to meet his sister. Maybe then Nick will get to be on with a new love interest.

Mason
Member Avatar

And another thing I'm sick of is the Brady cops always helping out their family as if they're above the law. I figured at some point Bo would give Philip special treatment (as if he weren't already).

Olli9
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 2 2008, 03:00 PM

Ava asks John if she can move in with him
I want Ava gone! :puke:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Shit I just realized that Tuesday and Wednesday are the same...

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I updated the spoilers for Wednesday.

Mason
Member Avatar

Olli9
Jul 2 2008, 03:13 PM
I want Ava gone! :puke:
Well, unfortunately, you'll get your wish soon enough. And then the show will be an even bigger bore than it already is.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

I just can't get over Daniel reminiscing with Kate one day about their "fling" and then he taking Chelsea out the next day.

Please tell me we are supposed to see him as a creep.

Mason
Member Avatar

Tripp
Jul 2 2008, 03:21 PM
I just can't get over Daniel reminiscing with Kate one day about their "fling" and then he taking Chelsea out the next day.

Please tell me we are supposed to see him as a creep.
Either that, or we're supposed to see Kate as the big bitch coming in between "true love". :eyeroll:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Wow...these are out early. That's good though.

These don't sound bad. We know from the casting calls Bo gets busted and I think it's about time one of the Brady brothers got in trouble for special treatment. I like this angle and I like that someone is going to be playing games with Philip and threatening him. Interesting. I like that Bo and Hope are getting something to do.

Love that we will get Kate and Daniel flashbacks. The fact they went to that trouble tells me they want to gauge reaction. I don't like Chan but I'm interested in this story now with Kate involved. I now believe that my theory is right and this Daniel thing is leading to him being evil or just a sleaze.

Stax sounds a bit dull. Not much happening but at least their airtime has been cut down it seems.

I bet Ava will end up going to jail or something and that is how they will take her out. Tamara said the door was left open and she seems positive about returning so I bet this is where things are going.

Seems like the Chloe/Lucas/Sami/EJ/Nicole stuff cools off a bit in the coming weeks.

Glad Steve and Kayla are back in the mix. Now give them more to do and I will be happy.

Not too bad IMO. There is movement and a nice balance it seems.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Jul 2 2008, 03:25 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

I actually hate that they're dragging Kate into this Daniel/Chelsea bullshit. Their storyline is like a friggen' black hole on this show.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I was tiring of the story too, Mason. I'm still not big on it but this at least gives me a reason to find some enjoyment in it as I like Kate. Plus, it gives me hope that my theory is right and that Daniel has a dark side that will lead to major issues. I'm starting to get the sense now they are going there with Daniel. So many people are warning Chelsea about him now and this perfect image he has going has been hyped so much, you can literally feel a fall from grace coming. At least I can, anyway.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Jesus Christ, does anyone actually care about Paul or what happened to him? That story is getting way too much play. Coupled with STAX and Dansea, this is yet another week of Days that I likely won't be watching. Good thing Big Brother is on by then.
Edited by Kenny, Jul 2 2008, 03:41 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I doubt I'll be watching for awhile.

Mason
Member Avatar

I'll be watching, but only out of a misguided sense of loyalty, and nothing more. It's bad, but it's not so bad that I'm gonna give up watching. Although, given time, I'm sure Higley could do the trick that only JER has before - get me to stop watching.
Edited by Mason, Jul 2 2008, 03:42 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Mason
Jul 2 2008, 03:41 PM
I'll be watching, but only out of a misguided sense of loyalty, and nothing more. It's bad, but it's not so bad that I'm gonna give up watching. Although, given time, I'm sure Higley could do the trick that only JER has before - get me to stop watching.
I think that is the most positive thing I have heard you say about 'Days' in a long time! :laugh:

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 2 2008, 03:44 PM
Mason
Jul 2 2008, 03:41 PM
I think that is the most positive thing I have heard you say about 'Days' in a long time! :laugh:
LoL, I'm not saying I don't absolutely despise the show right now, but it takes A LOT to get me to stop watching any of my soaps, but especially DAYS.

Kenny
Member Avatar

LoL, this poster at SoapCity said it best...

1BadApple:
"Think I'll pick up some extra shifts at work this week."

Tammy
Member Avatar

Mason
Jul 2 2008, 03:26 PM
I actually hate that they're dragging Kate into this Daniel/Chelsea bullshit. Their storyline is like a friggen' black hole on this show.
This SHOW is a black HOLE lmao.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply