Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 7/21 *updated 7/22*
Topic Started: Jul 2 2008, 03:00 PM (10,866 Views)
wkline
Member Avatar

Poor, Lucas!! :frown:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

salempc
Member Avatar

Jinxed Soul
Jul 16 2008, 11:52 PM
I feel sorry for Lucas in all of this. Is there any word as to whether or not he is going off the show temporarily again? I'm just hoping that he won't be confined to imprisonment again!
He's not going to be off the show, not even temporarily.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm so confused with how all of this will play out with Lucas. I've grown such strong love for his character since his brief break from DAYS.

Deleted User
Deleted User

They need to just end this story by revealing Will shot EJ. Will is safe in Switzerland, he won't be arrested or extradited. I would love it if Nicole found that info out and burst it open in Sami's sticky face.
Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

^ I'm starting to wonder if they are EVER going back to that again! Its been so long as is.

phloeishot
Member Avatar

SmashinglySweet
Jul 16 2008, 07:30 PM
Kevc1980
Jul 16 2008, 05:38 PM
So Ava's bodyguard shoots Phillip, wow sounds good..So it does seem that Ava's men were responsible for Paul's disappearance..I hope thats the case.
John's responsible for Paul's disappearing act.

I like the Kate/Philip stuff, but the rest is beyond boring. Can they fire DH already?
ITA, SS! LOL... God, can the writing get any worse?

angelbaby19212
Member Avatar

RobynIsHere
Jul 18 2008, 12:20 AM
They need to just end this story by revealing Will shot EJ. Will is safe in Switzerland, he won't be arrested or extradited. I would love it if Nicole found that info out and burst it open in Sami's sticky face.
I missed that. I didnt know Will shot EJ. I watch days on and off.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I don't know if this is the right place, but.....

Read the Ciara one. This screams Terry, doesn't it?
Edited by ladyofthelake, Jul 19 2008, 10:39 AM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

ladyofthelake
Jul 19 2008, 10:39 AM

Yes it does. Bad grammar and huge focus on all things related to the younger set. I also love how he's so original he uses part of Chelsea's old screenname.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Tripp
Jul 19 2008, 10:47 AM
ladyofthelake

Yes it does. Bad grammar and huge focus on all things related to the younger set. I also love how he's so original he uses part of Chelsea's old screenname.
I'll tell you something...he makes me worry about myself. He is obviously a very disturbed person who shouldn't be posting at all, but should be locked up, but in a perverted way, I find myself entertained by him, which probably means I'm looped, too!! :D it's a rather scary look into one's own psyche.
OK, I really need to find something worthwhile to do!!

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

ladyofthelake
Jul 19 2008, 10:55 AM
Tripp
ladyofthelake

I'll tell you something...he makes me worry about myself. He is obviously a very disturbed person who shouldn't be posting at all, but should be locked up, but in a perverted way, I find myself entertained by him, which probably means I'm looped, too!! :D it's a rather scary look into one's own psyche.
I understand. I ignore him on MBs but at my blog and my friend's blog, we certainly egg him on which is so wrong in and of itself.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Tripp
Jul 19 2008, 10:58 AM
ladyofthelake
Tripp
ladyofthelake

I understand. I ignore him on MBs but at my blog and my friend's blog, we certainly egg him on which is so wrong in and of itself.
Don't worry. I do the same thing!

Tricky
Member Avatar

ok looks like i can watch this week there are only three deal breakers for me and i dont see any of that for the week of 21st-25th but at this point GH is infinately more entertaining, DOOL i simply tolerate even when the three instances dont occur that make me turn it off all together....

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Lucas is transferred to maximum security. Kayla and Steve bring their baby home. John and Ava kiss and begin to make love on the rooftop. Abe tells Morgan the cops found her father's jacket in the river.

EJ tells Ava the details about her upcoming court case. He has managed to get the kidnapping and shooting off the table, but they are not going to drop the plane crash charges. Tony tells John that Paul is dead. Max and Stephanie are ready to get off the train and track down Max's sister, Melanie Layton.

Philip is feeling guilty about Bo and how he put everything on the line for him. Philip receives an anonymous letter that reads, "I know your secret." John and EJ are going over trial strategy for Ava when Morgan shows up. She demands John tells her where her father is.

Eddie, Ava's bodyguard, shows up just as Morgan reaches into her purse. Eddie assumes Morgan has a gun, so he fires off a shot just as Philip shows up to confront John. Philip dives in front of Morgan to save her life. Philip is struck by the bullet, and hits the floor.

SNEAK PEEK: John is hiding Paul.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/entertainment/tv/sfl-0721soaps-summary,0,6339028.story

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Ave is more guilty of the shooting and kidnaping then the plane crash so that doesn't make sense.

FanODays

ladyofthelake
Tripp
ladyofthelake

Its right up there with slowing down and looking at an accident along the side of the road. We know its wrong and dangerous yet we do it anyway.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Whoa! So John has Paul? And he is alive? Interesting! Wasn't sure what was going to happen with that!
Thanks!

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Maybe Paul isn't dead after all. But of course, this is Days!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply