Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 7/21 *updated 7/22*
Topic Started: Jul 2 2008, 03:00 PM (10,854 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Tammy
Jul 2 2008, 04:00 PM
I am actually shocked that Bo is bending/breaking rules for Philip... since Bo has never really given to squirts of piss about him before. I would be willing to bet that if John was his old self, Bo would be all over Philip!
That is a good point. But it is a crucial point that John is not his old self I can buy him doing this for Phillip (or at least fanwank an explanation) despite all the shit he pulled to fuck over ShawnDuh in the past if only because his relationships with his family have changed with his health scare and OMB's death earlier this year causing him to reevaluate things.

I am glad it seems they are setting up Bo to get in trouble for bending over backward to help Phillip as it's been long past time as far as I've been concerned for the corrupt Salem P.D. to actually face some consequences for their shadiness. That's something I always was dying to happen during Hogan's reign, of course, now the Bradys are written way less sanctimonious IMO so that takes a little bit of the fun out of it. And too bad it can't be Roman getting busted for being corrupt and going away FOR GOOD.

Also, I share everyone else's confusion about the spoilers for this week seeming to totally drop the Nicole-Trent stuff and autismness. Chloe also seems to have fallen by the wayside. Maybe the show was just tricking us with sweaty elevator sex to distract us as we sink back into the Boremuda Triangle of Ejamicas? So not interested in an EJ-Sami custody showdown AT ALL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jules

Olli9
Jul 2 2008, 03:13 PM
Angie79
Jul 2 2008, 03:00 PM

Ava asks John if she can move in with him
I want Ava gone! :puke:
Blech! I want Ava gone too. She has made the show unwatchable for me.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Mason
Jul 2 2008, 05:27 PM
jane1978
Jul 2 2008, 04:35 PM
I know everybody is complaining here but I actually like it a lot. I quess because Iīm not EJAMI, LUMI or JARLENA fanatic I can really enjoy the show as whole and I think the stories looks really interesting.
Uhh...what? I'm certainly no fanatic of any of them, and it's no secret that I'm not enjoying the show, at all. If anything, I'm a "fanatic" of the show as a whole, and I think it's a big piece of crap, right now.
I agree. Yes, though I tend to have my favorites, I still am a fan of the show as a whole. And right now IMO, the show as a whole... equals a WHOLE piece of shit lmao.

Things are being brought about out of the blue and then dropped just as fast. And even though things seem to be moving along latley it seems to be at a snails pace. I dont think the show is a diaster... because obviously people are enjoying it. I just dont happen to be one of them at the moment ;)

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

So where is Will? Has Dena conveniently killed him off. I swear, whay can't Days get a decent writer and one who won't tear the story totally apart. All I actually like is the very entertaining Nicole and Ava scenes and nuJohn. Can't stand Marlena in this mode. Please someone write Dena out of here quick.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Tripp
Jul 2 2008, 05:02 PM
ArizonaDaze
Jul 2 2008, 04:44 PM
Also just because Daniel and Kate reminiscence about their fling doesn't mean there will be actual flashbacks. Hope so though.
There damn well better be. We've had to endure many REAL flashbacks over and over, as well as faux flashbacks like Steve and Ava. I want to see Daniel and Kate get it on. And like I said before, if it's on video so much the better.
No kidding. As many Steve and Ava manufactured flashbacks as we saw, we better see at least a couple of Daniel/Kate flashbacks.

I like the Kiriakis stuff, as I'm a Philip and Victor fan. Can't stand Morgan and want her away from Philip pronto, so I keep hoping that she will eventually find out that Philip, regardless of whether he directly ordered a hit on her father, (1) was in fact engaging in criminal activities using her father; (2) coldly rejected her father's bid for help when Paul pleaded for it, fearing for his life; and (3) knows that Paul was afraid for his life, knows why, knows Paul asked him for help and not only lies to her and pretends he knows nothing but doesn't care enough about her to tell the cops. Any of that, let alone all of it, would be a dealbreaker for me.

Alligato
Member Avatar

So is Datillo going away again? How is he going to get out of maximum security prison? Are EJ and Sami still living in the mansion?
I would love to see some fall out or progression from the sexevator scenes...what was the point of all of that? Where is this summer of romance between Lucas and Chloe?
I guess I am just seeing what some people refer to as the Higley storylines....they line up and promote this stuff (EJ/Nicole, Chloe/Lucas, Abe/Theo/Lexie) and BAM...we don't hear from them for weeks.
Meanwhile this boring Stax shit and this teen romance between the doctor who is screwing the teen's grandma is all over the place?
I don't get what is going on!
It's like being bammed in the head with a Higley hammer! I get what y'all are talking about now!

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Alligato
Jul 3 2008, 01:53 PM
So is Datillo going away again? How is he going to get out of maximum security prison? Are EJ and Sami still living in the mansion?
I would love to see some fall out or progression from the sexevator scenes...what was the point of all of that? Where is this summer of romance between Lucas and Chloe?
I guess I am just seeing what some people refer to as the Higley storylines....they line up and promote this stuff (EJ/Nicole, Chloe/Lucas, Abe/Theo/Lexie) and BAM...we don't hear from them for weeks.
Meanwhile this boring Stax shit and this teen romance between the doctor who is screwing the teen's grandma is all over the place?
It's like being bammed in the head with a Higley hammer! I get what y'all are talking about now!
You hit the nail on the head (pun intended) Alligato.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I think Bo does what he does for Philip because of Victor wanting Bo to take care of him. I still like it. It can give Bo and Hope worthy material. Victor's stroke is sparking story and progressing story so I'm starting to think it's a good move

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Alligato
I don't know if anyone has heard any rumblings of Bryan leaving. There might be an extra set now! A prison set. Some finagling to get him out. Who knows? Maybe Mickey will win his first case, or better yet.....MAYBE EJ will represent him in a twist and turn? Kindred souls both tired of Sami? Who knows?
It seems that EJ and Nicole will be progressing. The stuff with Lucas and Chloe....maybe she'll bring him a cake with a file. Maybe it'll just be dropped. I will say I'll be pissed if they brought back BD, made him go thru the screaming shrew stuff with Sami, then give him these terrific scenes with other people and start to give him good stuff, only to have it dropped.
Lots of times the spoilers, of course, don't tell all. But yeah, it sounds like this will be Shelligan's Island redux, except with Max and Stephanie on their Grand Adventure to Find Melanie.

cjknick
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jul 4 2008, 06:21 AM
Alligato
I don't know if anyone has heard any rumblings of Bryan leaving. There might be an extra set now! A prison set. Some finagling to get him out. Who knows? Maybe Mickey will win his first case, or better yet.....MAYBE EJ will represent him in a twist and turn? Kindred souls both tired of Sami? Who knows?
It seems that EJ and Nicole will be progressing. The stuff with Lucas and Chloe....maybe she'll bring him a cake with a file. Maybe it'll just be dropped. I will say I'll be pissed if they brought back BD, made him go thru the screaming shrew stuff with Sami, then give him these terrific scenes with other people and start to give him good stuff, only to have it dropped.
Lots of times the spoilers, of course, don't tell all. But yeah, it sounds like this will be Shelligan's Island redux, except with Max and Stephanie on their Grand Adventure to Find Melanie.
I was reading some postings by some Bryan fans and they asked what he was going to be doing with his time off? It was a post dated July 7? So perhaps Bryan is going to be off for awhile again????? HE said something about acting classes. Does anyone know it Days goes Dark anytime soon and perhaps everyone is off?

I have read other spoilers that indicate that Lucas cuts a deal! So my guess is that he turns states evidence in this whole missing Paul s/l and gets released for narking on John!

Edited by cjknick, Jul 8 2008, 11:34 AM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I doubt Bryan is leaving because, if he is, that leaves Nadia in limbo again because her story amped up when they tossed her with Lucas. Plus, Lucas is in the summer promos. I wonder if he does cut a deal and sells out John or maybe if my theory is right and Marlena wakes Stefano up, Stefano ends up in jail and he cuts a deal with him. It would be kind of like January when Stefano offered him a deal. I mean, Stefano will want to get back at EJ so it could work. Many options but I bet Bryan will get some time off. Maybe he wanted some to be with his son but he did just come off a lengthy hiatus so it makes me wonder if Days is changing gears or re-writing something and they want Lucas out of commission for awhile.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Maybe we will just get jail scenes this time. It doesn't make sense that Bryan would be off again so soon after being gone nearly 4 months. Oh, yeah, this is Days, so it doesn't have to make sense!

sungrey

As long as the end game involves Lucas and Sami I'm fine with the story. Otherwise, I gotta say seeing Lucas with Chloe made me not want to eat lunch at 1.

Ponz
Member Avatar

cjknick
Jul 8 2008, 11:33 AM
ladyofthelake
Jul 4 2008, 06:21 AM
Alligato
I was reading some postings by some Bryan fans and they asked what he was going to be doing with his time off? It was a post dated July 7? So perhaps Bryan is going to be off for awhile again????? HE said something about acting classes. Does anyone know it Days goes Dark anytime soon and perhaps everyone is off?

I have read other spoilers that indicate that Lucas cuts a deal! So my guess is that he turns states evidence in this whole missing Paul s/l and gets released for narking on John!

You were reading a question and answer session taken during Bryan's hiatus earlier in the year. He's not off at the moment nor is he scheduled to be.
Edited by Ponz, Jul 8 2008, 12:33 PM.

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

Well heard a spoiler tip from Days cafe buzz that the paternity of the twins was directed to Lucas .
I guess this will all come up because Ej will fight Sami for custody of Johnny .Can't put to much credibility in the rumour it's a tad to soon to assume. I guess the Lumi fans wil rejoice over that one .

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

It would be too awesome it EJ got custody of Johnny and Lucas got custody of Ali :laugh:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

vinnmerc
Jul 8 2008, 03:33 PM
Well heard a spoiler tip from Days cafe buzz that the paternity of the twins was directed to Lucas .
I guess this will all come up because Ej will fight Sami for custody of Johnny .Can't put to much credibility in the rumour it's a tad to soon to assume. I guess the Lumi fans wil rejoice over that one .
Days Cafe....eh. I don't get too excited about their stuff.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Days Cafe rumors & buzz are NOT reliable at all. As for their spoilers; they just reword spoilers that come from other sources.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Chloe says goodbye to Lucas and apologizes to him; Kayla and Steve bring their baby home (more details later)

Tuesday
Bo expresses his concern about Victor to Hope; Stephanie is nearly robbed on the train (more details later)

Alligato
Member Avatar

With the way Lucas/Bryan has been on the promotions for the summer, and him and Chloe, I really doubt he is taking time off again.
Great idea that he will testify against Paul for early release...but won't that charge Chloe with purjury? Maybe Phillip will get her off...oh wait, Lucas did that! ;)

I have been LOVING that Lucas is done with Sami, that he has been having scenes with Chloe and Phillip, and EVEN EJ! In fact, I look forward to EJ/Lucas scenes and would love it if EJ represented Lucas.
However, for more angst and juicy drama, Lucas will testify that he saw Ava's goons and John beat up and threaten Paul, and he also saw Paul on the docks, so I think Lucas will go against John and EJ will represent John. This sounds like something that would be really interesting...not to mention all my favorite boys (Lucas, EJ, John, Phillip) will be involved...and Sami WON'T!!! I love it!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply