Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 7/21 *updated 7/22*
Topic Started: Jul 2 2008, 03:00 PM (10,971 Views)
ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

RobynIsHere
Jul 10 2008, 12:37 PM
Austin's apartment was directly across from Sami's. There was one on the end that Wendy and Jonah lived in, and I believe that was the one EJ moved into. I have the book A Tour Through Salem and it has the floorplan for the apartment building, lol
Robyn, was that book written before or after Sami's apartment went from two bedrooms to three when Nicole moved in with Sami and Austin?LOL I always thought that Austin's old apartment was just down the hall to the left of Sami's and when EJ moved in his apartment was across the hall. It has never made sense to me that Steve sublet EJ's apartment instead of Sami's. Oh, yeah, this is Days. My bad.
Edited by ArizonaDaze, Jul 10 2008, 12:48 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

ArizonaDaze
Jul 10 2008, 12:46 PM
RobynIsHere
Jul 10 2008, 12:37 PM
Austin's apartment was directly across from Sami's. There was one on the end that Wendy and Jonah lived in, and I believe that was the one EJ moved into. I have the book A Tour Through Salem and it has the floorplan for the apartment building, lol
Robyn, was that book written before or after Sami's apartment went from two bedrooms to three when Nicole moved in with Sami and Austin?LOL I always thought that Austin's old apartment was just down the hall to the left of Sami's and when EJ moved in his apartment was across the hall. It has never made sense to me that Steve sublet EJ's apartment instead of Sami's. Oh, yeah, this is Days. My bad.
Now I remember when EJ first appeared and Sami knocked on his door and he opened it wearing only a towel, it was sort of right across the hall from hers...but that was where Austin's apartment was! That's ridiculous...Can't they keep their facts straight on Days?
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ok wait..I have the book in front of me!

Austin's apartment is actually to the right of Carrie's, on the side (it was originally Carrie's apartment).

Across from Carrie's/Sami's apartment are two studio apartments, one of which belonged to Wendy and Jonah. So either that one or the one beside it belonged to EJ.

Ok, it's all cleared now! LOL
Quote Post Goto Top

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Well, apparently they remodeled the building! :D Thanks for the info Robyn.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Since the topic seems to be about sets, and I am also very anal about these types of things, I'm going to add my few cents. The set that Steve and Kayla are using right now is EJ's old apartment set. EJ's old apartment set is not the same set that was ued for Jonah and Wendy's apartment. EJ's apartment is the same one that was used for Nicole's apartment, and then Greta's. They must have just moved that set and connected it too Sami/Lucas's apartment building set.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ahh, so EJ's apartment must be the one next door to Wendy's old apartment. Thanks for the further clarification!

Remember when Brandon lived in that loft apartment and then it was never seen again because it was reverted back into John's loft? haha

P.S. I know this is kind of anal, but can we please agree to call them Patch and Kayla? I refuse to refer to him as Steve, and it's annoying to hear him called that when I grew up with him as Patch.
Quote Post Goto Top

Sindacco
Member Avatar

RobynIsHere
Jul 10 2008, 01:12 PM
Ahh, so EJ's apartment must be the one next door to Wendy's old apartment. Thanks for the further clarification!

Remember when Brandon lived in that loft apartment and then it was never seen again because it was reverted back into John's loft? haha

P.S. I know this is kind of anal, but can we please agree to call them Patch and Kayla? I refuse to refer to him as Steve, and it's annoying to hear him called that when I grew up with him as Patch.
Yes, I was just checking my book and the part of the building where Wendys apartment is has been rebuilt as the elevator. EJs apartment is the other "studio apartment" and like DrewHamilton said they must have just moved that set and connected it too Sami/Lucas's apartment building set. But I know for sure that Nicole/Gretas weren't in the same apartment building. It was suppsoed to be in the fancy part of town and with a big view of Salem.

Brandons loft was not the same set as Johns. When they started to use Johns loft again in 2002, he gave it to Brady. And Brandon were still living in his. Brandon didn't move to Samis apartment untill 2003. John's loft had two floors, Brandon's had one. And Brandon's had a balcony from which you could see right in to his shower-window.
Edited by Sindacco, Jul 10 2008, 02:11 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday
Steve and Kayla argue over Ava; Bo questions Philip about his involvement with Morgan.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pearly
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 10 2008, 06:29 PM
Thursday
Steve and Kayla argue over Ava; Bo questions Philip about his involvement with Morgan.
I guess this is when Steve and Kayla FINALLY have "the talk" about Ava.

Thanks, Ang!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Sindacco
Jul 10 2008, 02:05 PM
RobynIsHere

Yes, I was just checking my book and the part of the building where Wendys apartment is has been rebuilt as the elevator. EJs apartment is the other "studio apartment" and like DrewHamilton said they must have just moved that set and connected it too Sami/Lucas's apartment building set. But I know for sure that Nicole/Gretas weren't in the same apartment building. It was suppsoed to be in the fancy part of town and with a big view of Salem.

Brandons loft was not the same set as Johns. When they started to use Johns loft again in 2002, he gave it to Brady. And Brandon were still living in his. Brandon didn't move to Samis apartment untill 2003. John's loft had two floors, Brandon's had one. And Brandon's had a balcony from which you could see right in to his shower-window.
Nicole and Greta's old apartment is not really EJ's apartment, it's just the same set being reused. It's not as if, in the city of Salem, the two buildings merged into one and incorporated the apartment, lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

I am just wondering why you all are debating the schematics of a fake building, in a fake town, where fake people live :P
Edited by Tammy, Jul 11 2008, 01:50 AM.

Mason
Member Avatar

Tammy
Jul 11 2008, 12:23 AM
I am just wondering why you all are debating the schematics of a fake building, in fake town, where fake people live :P
Isn't it obvious? We have no lives, LoL.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Pearly_Moon
Jul 10 2008, 07:27 PM
Angie79
Thursday

Thanks, Ang!
They actually have it on Monday 7/21. I like that it seems to continue throughout the week though. It means it gets more focus then I expected it too and that it isn't some thing they pick up and drop again.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Tammy
I am just wondering why you all are debating the schematics of a fake building, in fake town, where fake people live :P
Fake?! What do you mean "fake?! :o
Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

RobynIsHere
Jul 11 2008, 12:27 AM
Tammy
Fake?! What do you mean "fake?! :o
I'm so sorry ... did I burst your soap bubble? lmfao ;)

Deleted User
Deleted User

But Salem is real! It's on the map..I go there every day! I have Air Miles!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

RobynIsHere
Jul 11 2008, 01:17 AM
But Salem is real! It's on the map..I go there every day! I have Air Miles!!
And Hell is a place on Earth... right here in Michigan lmfao :P

Sindacco
Member Avatar

RobynIsHere
Jul 10 2008, 11:24 PM
Sindacco
Jul 10 2008, 02:05 PM
RobynIsHere

Nicole and Greta's old apartment is not really EJ's apartment, it's just the same set being reused. It's not as if, in the city of Salem, the two buildings merged into one and incorporated the apartment, lol
I know, that's what I said. It's the same set used but it's not supposed to be the same apartment.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Tammy
I am just wondering why you all are debating the schematics of a fake building, in a fake town, where fake people live :P
It's fun. Go to SON and you will see that alot of people like to talk about directors, writers, etc. Go to fan boards and you will see fan-fics. We all like to talk about different things, I'm one of those that like sets. It's always fun going back watching old tapes and see what sets they have reused and stuff like that.

esp13
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jul 11 2008, 12:25 AM
Pearly_Moon
Jul 10 2008, 07:27 PM
Angie79
Thursday

Thanks, Ang!
They actually have it on Monday 7/21. I like that it seems to continue throughout the week though. It means it gets more focus then I expected it too and that it isn't some thing they pick up and drop again.
I don't think the argument happens on the 21st, although something that precipitates the argument might. Stephen said he "thought" the airdate was the 21st, but he wasn't sure apparently. Since we have an express spoiler for the argument, I think it's safe to say that it really does happen on the 24th. Although I hope that it is not all neatly wrapped up in one day.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply