Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers & Previews; week of 7/21 *updated 7/22*
Topic Started: Jul 2 2008, 03:00 PM (10,894 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Tammy
Jul 11 2008, 12:23 AM
I am just wondering why you all are debating the schematics of a fake building, in a fake town, where fake people live :P
LOL!!!!! :funny:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Tammy
I am just wondering why you all are debating the schematics of a fake building, in a fake town, where fake people live :P
Beats the hell out of me! Perhaps it's because it is more interesting than some parts of the show? ;)

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

esp13
Jul 11 2008, 08:59 AM
PhoenixRising05
Jul 11 2008, 12:25 AM
Pearly_Moon
Jul 10 2008, 07:27 PM
Angie79
Jul 10 2008, 06:29 PM
Thursday
Steve and Kayla argue over Ava; Bo questions Philip about his involvement with Morgan.
I guess this is when Steve and Kayla FINALLY have "the talk" about Ava.

Thanks, Ang!
They actually have it on Monday 7/21. I like that it seems to continue throughout the week though. It means it gets more focus then I expected it too and that it isn't some thing they pick up and drop again.
I don't think the argument happens on the 21st, although something that precipitates the argument might. Stephen said he "thought" the airdate was the 21st, but he wasn't sure apparently. Since we have an express spoiler for the argument, I think it's safe to say that it really does happen on the 24th. Although I hope that it is not all neatly wrapped up in one day.
It seems Steve and Kayla bring the baby home on the 21st while Ava is being shown Sami's apartment, which means Ava, Steve, and Kayla are in close proximity so you may be right in that something will spark from that. I'm just happy to see it acknowledged and it seems like it will be brought back to the surface in a logical way.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

I am glad they are finally addressing the Ava stuff. Things like that shouldn't be ignored.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday
Hope asks for advice about Bo; Kate and Philip discuss the Hollingsworth case.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 11 2008, 06:30 PM
Friday
Hope asks for advice about Bo; Kate and Philip discuss the Hollingsworth case.
i'm glad we are finally getting more of Kate and getting to see her interact with Phillip..

ginababe
BANNED

wow, what a boring week.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

ginababe
Jul 11 2008, 06:39 PM
wow, what a boring week.
LOL You see things like me Gina...zzzzzz I am sleeping already.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I like that Kate is involved in the Philip stuff too, Kev.

I'm really liking the sound of these spoilers.

Tammy
Member Avatar

ArizonaDaze
Jul 11 2008, 11:49 AM
Tammy
Beats the hell out of me! Perhaps it's because it is more interesting than some parts of the show? ;)
Well... I gotta agree with ya there lol :P

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Hope asks for advice about Bo?

About what? Even when their marriage seems fine, something comes out of the blue.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Jinxed Soul
Jul 13 2008, 12:29 PM
Hope asks for advice about Bo?

About what? Even when their marriage seems fine, something comes out of the blue.
I think this is due to the guilt Bo is having from not turning Philip in (or covering up evidence for him). Whether Hope knows for sure that is what is troubling Bo or not, I don't know.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Makes sense.

Remember the whacko killer women from Passions? Nora, I think it was. The one that was always chasing after Tabitha. She airs in today's CA episode of DAYS. She is the mailroom clerk where Morgan goes to pick up her package.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daytime Dial spoilers

DAYS OF OUR LIVES
Next Week:
• Philip receives an anonymous letter from someone that claims to know what he’s done.
• Ava and John make love on the rooftop.
• Chloe visits Lucas before he’s transferred to maximum security.
• Max and Stephanie figure out Melanie Layton’s whereabouts.
• Daniel decides to stay in Salem and sublets an apartment.

Thursday – Bo confesses to Steve that he stole police evidence.
Friday – Ava’s bodyguard takes aim at Morgan, but Philip dives into the line of fire.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

So Ava's bodyguard shoots Phillip, wow sounds good..So it does seem that Ava's men were responsible for Paul's disappearance..I hope thats the case.

SmashinglySweet

Kevc1980
Jul 16 2008, 05:38 PM
So Ava's bodyguard shoots Phillip, wow sounds good..So it does seem that Ava's men were responsible for Paul's disappearance..I hope thats the case.
John's responsible for Paul's disappearing act.

I like the Kate/Philip stuff, but the rest is beyond boring. Can they fire DH already?

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

SmashinglySweet
Jul 16 2008, 07:30 PM
Kevc1980

I like the Kate/Philip stuff, but the rest is beyond boring. Can they fire DH already?
Thats what the previews say, but i think he's covering for Ava...And with this preview regarding Ava goon's going after Morgan it seem more likely..

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kevc1980
Jul 16 2008, 08:58 PM
SmashinglySweet
Jul 16 2008, 07:30 PM
Kevc1980

Thats what the previews say, but i think he's covering for Ava...And with this preview regarding Ava goon's going after Morgan it seem more likely..
Yep. I think this is what will precipitate Ava telling John her people "took care of" Paul and that will set up John trying to take the fall for her.

In last week's SOD, it said that Ashby may not be done yet so either Paul is alive or he will appear in flashbacks to explain what happened to him.

My feeling is that the truth will come out and Ava will take the fall. She's already got charges against her for her crimes this Spring and add this to it and it takes away her using the drugs as a defense since the whole thing with Paul went down when she was off the drugs.

These sound good. The Philip/Morgan stuff should make a good Friday cliffhanger.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Jul 16 2008, 09:46 PM.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I feel sorry for Lucas in all of this. Is there any word as to whether or not he is going off the show temporarily again? I'm just hoping that he won't be confined to imprisonment again!

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Jinxed Soul
Jul 16 2008, 11:52 PM
I feel sorry for Lucas in all of this. Is there any word as to whether or not he is going off the show temporarily again? I'm just hoping that he won't be confined to imprisonment again!
I do not know for sure but I think BD is not going off the show. Lucas is supposed to end up beaten and in the hospital.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply