Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Chelsea/Max/Stephanie
Topic Started: Jul 4 2008, 03:42 AM (875 Views)
Manny
Member Avatar

So I am watching DAYS here in Croatia... it's the episode of Lucas and Carrie's wedding.

Stephanie just came back to town. And when Max found out, he was like:

Max: So that's Stephanie Johnson. She's my niece.

(Chelsea smirks in the bushes)

Chelsea: YES!

Abby: Well you're his niece as well!

Chelsea: Not by blood!

Abby: Well neither is she!

Chelsea: Ugh! Thanks for reminding me! This town is so incestuous!

-------------------------

I can't believe they addressed this, but still went on with the incest and Max/Stephanie pairing..
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cassie1013

I remember that, I laughed out loud!!

Manny
Member Avatar

Yeah, it's completely ridiculous! haha That's why it's so sad that Max/Stephanie are one of the leading couples now...

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I hated the thought of Max and Stephanie when Shayna Rose was Stephanie and I still hate the thought of it with Shelley Henning as Stephanie.

But in regards to Max and Stephanie vs. Max and Chelsea, I could tolerate Max and Chelsea because none of the Bradys knew about Chelsea so it really wouldn't be a weird thing because Max never knew Chelsea when he met her and developed feelings for her. But with Stephanie, Max always knew Kayla had a daughter that would be his niece. It's sick.

cassie1013

I think it's disgusting too. Everytime I think about it I want to barf - Stax and Chan is basically why I've had to tune out. I have enough frusteration in life (university and all, lol), I don't need more of it from a daytime soap opera LOL.

I don't want Chelsea and Max as a couple at all but I completely agree that it was more tolerable because no one knew at that point that Chelsea was a Brady.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I don't remember that. Its definitely amusing how DAYS DIRECTLY addresses that and still pursues it.

Mason
Member Avatar

Well, of course they're going to pursue it. Stax is "true love"! :eyeroll: :puke:

Shylock

They still pursue it because he's not related by blood and I would figure they're going to address the name thing. It'd be great if he found out information on his mother and then decided to adopt her maiden name as his surname, replacing "Brady".

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Like I said before, this has Corday written all over it. This stuff was the ghostwriter's stuff and Hogan was against it too. Stax started heating up again in August 2007 and, from rumors I heard, that is right around the time things started getting really bad between Corday and Sheffer so that had to be one of the things they argued over. Hogan would not open his mouth about something and be so adamantly against it and then go back on what he said by doing it. No way. It made no sense.

Corday clearly likes them. They are even in the big summer promo. I do notice how after being forced on us for awhile, their story has cooled a bit and the next two weeks has their airtime dwindled a bit. Plus, it seems they will find Max's sister fairly quickly so at least we won't have to withstand that too long, even though I personally like Max's story. It's just too bad the Stax angle is there to deal with.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

PhoenixRising05
Jul 5 2008, 12:20 AM
Like I said before, this has Corday written all over it. This stuff was the ghostwriter's stuff and Hogan was against it too. Stax started heating up again in August 2007 and, from rumors I heard, that is right around the time things started getting really bad between Corday and Sheffer so that had to be one of the things they argued over. Hogan would not open his mouth about something and be so adamantly against it and then go back on what he said by doing it. No way. It made no sense.

Corday clearly likes them. They are even in the big summer promo. I do notice how after being forced on us for awhile, their story has cooled a bit and the next two weeks has their airtime dwindled a bit. Plus, it seems they will find Max's sister fairly quickly so at least we won't have to withstand that too long, even though I personally like Max's story. It's just too bad the Stax angle is there to deal with.
I agree, Stax is definitely Corday's project, who must have replaced Shelle in his heart. Hogan made quite amount of noise about how he felt of it. He was allowed to push Max and Stephanie away with the old Stephanie as the chemistry just wasn't there.

As I said before, the problem with Stax isn't the relation thing, hell that makes them interesting but it's too late now to talk about it. The problem is they are just too boring together whether they are happy or estranged. I just think DB (in spite of his nom) and SH aren't strong enough actors to play opposite each other for an extended amount of time. I had hoped this pairing was short lived, Stephanie would get over her rape with Max while Max learned how to be a good boyfriend for once and stand by a girl instead of running away like in the past.

Of course, that was then. Now my issues is the horrible way Max is treating Stephanie. He is acting so much like her earlier boyfriend, Jeremy and it enrages me the show isn't bringing that up.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply