Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Passions Casting Tidbits; Sheridan, Endora, Edna, & Norma
Topic Started: Jul 4 2008, 03:52 PM (1,298 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

You may have already noticed Kam Heskin is playing Sheridan in the coming attractions for the week of July 7, but never fear: the real Sheridan will be returning! Heskin, who fans may remember from McKenzie Westmore's maternity leave, was kind enough to stand in as Sheridan again recently when Westmore was out sick for a few days.

Turiya Dawn resumes her Passions role when Endora pops out of hiding as a teenager on July 16

Fans can expect a few more visits from Marianne Muellerleile (Norma) and Kathleen Noone (Edna) before the show bows out in August. Harmony's wacky duo is back again July 21 and this time, they're hearing wedding bells! Stay tuned for more dates.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

Awesome! Thanks Rhi.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I believe this is the first time on daytime a temp recast has returned to the role.

So I guess this means Edna and Norma are the second of the three couples to marry! (The first being Therethan)

Things look grim for Lancy now....hehehe :D :D
Quote Post Goto Top

jcar03
Member Avatar

I think Hayley Sparks returned twice as Temp. Harley on GL.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

RobynIsHere
Jul 4 2008, 05:11 PM
I believe this is the first time on daytime a temp recast has returned to the role.

So I guess this means Edna and Norma are the second of the three couples to marry! (The first being Therethan)

Things look grim for Lancy now....hehehe :D :D
I'm not sure if Edna and Norma are included in the three couples for the finale. They'll probably be married before then.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

As far as I know they are (norma, edna); psychofan

Deleted User
Deleted User

I heard rumors that Tabitha and Julian are the third couple to wed, thanks to Endora's magic.

Also, it was never said that three couples would marry in the *finale*, just that three couples would wed in the final few episodes. As far as I know, based on the leaked finale script, Theresa and Ethan are the only couple to marry in the finale. The TV Guide article that reported this also said that the couples may not be the ones we expected. Eric Martsolf said something similar about unexpected relationships developing in the final weeks.
Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar

RobynIsHere
Jul 4 2008, 10:11 PM
I heard rumors that Tabitha and Julian are the third couple to wed, thanks to Endora's magic.

Also, it was never said that three couples would marry in the *finale*, just that three couples would wed in the final few episodes. As far as I know, based on the leaked finale script, Theresa and Ethan are the only couple to marry in the finale. The TV Guide article that reported this also said that the couples may not be the ones we expected. Eric Martsolf said something similar about unexpected relationships developing in the final weeks.
LOL at a possible Tabitha/Julian wedding. But I can't see that happening. Evian fans are pretty plentiful.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I don't think Julian and Eve will be getting married.

Personally, I don't like them as a couple and I want to see Juvy reunite. I like the idea of Evian being starcrossed lovers who missed their one chance for love and will constantly long for each other. But I think Ivy is the woman for Julian based on the circumstances in their lives (and their hot hot chemistry!).
Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I have never been a big fan of Norma and Edna always returning, but they're always really funny when they do.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^Yep, although I do not like them being a couple. They are fine as sidekicks but the couple thing just happened out of nowhere. I know in Rome they set it up kind of but still.

I don't mind Evian not getting together either. It's tragic but it fits with who they are and what they've been through. If they got a happy ending, fine but I don't need it. I think Theresa/Ethan are the only couple who have to wed. It's fitting for them, the show, and the character of Theresa IMO, who has been the show's sole focus, especially the past few years.

I wouldn't mind Juvy reuniting either. Ivy has been ruined with Sam. They were much hotter when she was scheming to get him. I hate that they domesticated her. She lost her edge and is just another Grace. Hate it. Julian and her rock together LOL.

Tabitha and Julian would be funny and sort of fitting too because Timmy and him were friends and he is Endora's father.

We'll see but there are alot of options. Should be interesting.

psychofan
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jul 6 2008, 12:40 AM
^Yep, although I do not like them being a couple. They are fine as sidekicks but the couple thing just happened out of nowhere. I know in Rome they set it up kind of but still.
I totally agree with that. I love their visits and find them funny, but I just don't buy them as a couple-- especially since Mrs. Wallace was so man-hungry before.

Mason
Member Avatar

psychofan
Jul 6 2008, 12:47 PM
I totally agree with that. I love their visits and find them funny, but I just don't buy them as a couple-- especially since Mrs. Wallace was so man-hungry before.
Exactly. I loved Edna a whole lot more before they suddenly made her and Norma a couple.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I loved Edna best when she had her daughter Beth to interact with!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

I haven't watched the show since it went off NBC and even then I stopped for the most part. I was one of the biggest Passions fans from 1999 until around 2002. I can't believe how far off this show has gotten and become. Sigh. It had such amazing potential. I'm still sad to see it go, having watched from the very first episode. I can't believe how different the show's tone has become when you compare July 5th, 1999 to today. It's sad.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well, things do evolve over times. God knows Days of Our Lives is not the same show that debuted in 1965.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

KMan101
Jul 7 2008, 08:52 AM
I haven't watched the show since it went off NBC and even then I stopped for the most part. I was one of the biggest Passions fans from 1999 until around 2002. I can't believe how far off this show has gotten and become. Sigh. It had such amazing potential. I'm still sad to see it go, having watched from the very first episode. I can't believe how different the show's tone has become when you compare July 5th, 1999 to today. It's sad.
Here, here!

Mason
Member Avatar

RobynIsHere
Jul 7 2008, 11:38 AM
Well, things do evolve over times. God knows Days of Our Lives is not the same show that debuted in 1965.
I would say that what's happened to PASSIONS is more like devolving.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Jul 7 2008, 12:21 PM
RobynIsHere
No, it followed the path it was meant to take.
Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

RobynIsHere
Jul 7 2008, 02:07 PM
Mason
Jul 7 2008, 12:21 PM
RobynIsHere
No, it followed the path it was meant to take.
:stars:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply