Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R Goes on-location to Paris, France
Topic Started: Jul 6 2008, 02:26 PM (938 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

The popular, multiple-award-winning daily soap "Les Feux de L'Amour" (aka "The Young and the Restless" in the U.S.) will be shooting in Paris for the program's first-ever on-location shoot in France. While the specific actors participating in the Parisian story line are yet to be confirmed, the week of filming is scheduled for October 2008. The on-location shoot precedes the series' upcoming 20th anniversary of airing in France.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

I am guessing Victor, Sabrina and Victoria will be apart of this storyline.

Manny
Member Avatar

Well if Sabrina falls off the Eiffel tower, that will be a great storyline!

Mason
Member Avatar

God, how I wish all soaps could still afford to do this.

King
Member Avatar

Well, that is awesome for Y&R!!

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Mason
Jul 6 2008, 06:00 PM
God, how I wish all soaps could still afford to do this.
Me too :(

Even B&B hasn't been to Italy in years
Passions went to Paris in 99
Days went to Hawaii in 99 or 98

cassie1013

Wow, Days hasn't done real location since John and Marlena's honeymoon? lol that feels like so long ago.

Mason
Member Avatar

DAYS went on location in 2001 during the Puerto Rico story. I don't believe they actually went to PR, but they did do a lot of beach location shooting.
Edited by Mason, Jul 10 2008, 10:22 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply