Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Suds Report TVGC; Victoria Rowell speaks; B&B mystery
Topic Started: Jul 7 2008, 06:22 PM (1,039 Views)
hunterforrester
Member Avatar

http://tvguide.sympatico.msn.ca/Soaps/Suds/Articles/080707_news_nelson
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ponz
Member Avatar

Aww, Tamara has taped her last episode. :(

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

What an interesting column! Thank you, Nelson! I cannot wait to read the interviews with DOOL stars.

Mason

Ooh, I love Madame Delphina! Glad she's sticking around.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Come on Nelson, give us some Passions finale scoop that we don't already know!
Quote Post Goto Top

~bl~
Member Avatar

The person who out bioytched you about GL...OMH...LMAO

How is that Delfina chick IRL a superstar?

Ellie

Thanks Nelson! Kathy Foster is definitely NBC's gain. I am a huge fan of hers - her episodes are done so well. They're shot beautifully, and I love watching all the nuances and different elements she incorporates. No surprise to hear she's a sweetheart in person.

Mason

Kathryn Foster does an amazing job. She's by far my favorite director on DAYS.

Mason

~bl~
Jul 7 2008, 06:44 PM
The person who out bioytched you about GL...OMH...LMAO
I wish I knew who it was - so I could send them a medal, LoL!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Damm TB has already taped her last episode, that means we have less than a month left her..I'm bummed by this news and was hoping she'd change her mind..

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^I think we get her until around mid-August. Still sucks. I still hope she comes back like she seems open to doing.

I just adore Kathy Foster. Her work is impeccable. Noel Maxam and her have done wonders at Days.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Jul 8 2008, 12:47 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Has the great CZP been watching the same ATWT I've been watching. The show is horrid. I highly doubt Marland would be happy with the show.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dragonish1
Member Avatar

Thanks Hunter, I look forward to reading the upcoming DAYS interviews...Hope you did one with James Scott. *sighs* He is sooooo handsome.

Mason

darraholic
Jul 8 2008, 10:28 AM
Has the great CZP been watching the same ATWT I've been watching. The show is horrid. I highly doubt Marland would be happy with the show.
Yep, it's just like Gina Tognoni saying that Ellen Wheeler is producing a beautiful show. I seriously doubt Doug Marland would agree with that or with Colleen about ATWT.

Deleted User
Deleted User

RobynIsHere
Jul 7 2008, 06:41 PM
Come on Nelson, give us some Passions finale scoop that we don't already know!
Hey, I thought that was pretty good that they scored someone for a clearly close-ended role. NEVER saw Antonio (by Chris) coming back. That's pretty damn interesting. (Now, if only I could watch the thing!)
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply