Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Doc Dan Intentionally Making People Ill?; Speculation
Topic Started: Jul 10 2008, 11:34 AM (1,153 Views)
Dayzfan
Member Avatar

Ever since a poster brought it up in another thread,I am wondering.Especially after the latest evidence:Victor's stroke shortly after he warned Dan about Chelsea. Now he will save Victor's life. Is he evil,or just stupid unintentional twists by Dena?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Sadly, I think he is a stupid plot twist...The horrific surfer talk Higs has the character spout off is proof enough for me. ugh

Mason

I don't even really care. Daniel could disappear off the screen tomorrow, and that would be cool with me. Such a waste of some great potential.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

I would love if this was unveiled but sadly I doubt they would go so far as to make Daniel look so bad (though dating Chelsea makes him look pretty bad anyway).

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I would love this but I doubt it.

I can see him just being a guy who moves from woman to woman and that's it and maybe he will develop an obsession with Chelsea or something and snap. I have a feeling he either has a dark side or will become evil at some point though. I've had that sense since the beginning.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I can't see Higley doing that to Dan. Daniel seems to be Higley's most prized character after Max & Steph.

Shylock

I think that it would be Reilly-level dumb for him to be doing that. I don't see any logic in him intentionally making people sick.

Also, Victor had a violent stroke a few years ago and as of late he's been acting weird. Almost like he's ill, but hiding it from everyone.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^I agree but that doesn't mean she won't do it, darraholic.

She can still like a character and make him evil. There is also Corday, who may force her into a corner since fan reaction is not favorable to Chan. We'll see. Its hard to read because you never know who is dictating what as far as story. It can be Corday, Higley, or both. That makes it hard to discern where they may go with things.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Jul 11 2008, 12:53 AM.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Shylock
Jul 11 2008, 12:48 AM
I think that it would be Reilly-level dumb for him to be doing that. I don't see any logic in him intentionally making people sick.

Also, Victor had a violent stroke a few years ago and as of late he's been acting weird. Almost like he's ill, but hiding it from everyone.
You know...I never thought of that but your right. Victor's stroke makes sense given all that has been happening.

He's been acting rather subdued and almost has seemed weak at times. He has been under alot of stress with the Brady thing, Chloe and Nicole both living in his house, the dock wars and Philip's making a mess of things, etc. He's also been concerned with the future. He really did kind of rush giving Philip more control and seemed concerned about giving Nicole a hefty settlement, perhaps so Philip would have more resources to work with. Then, he seemed to change his mind after thinking about it and gave Nicole what she wanted to get out of the marriage, which could mean he felt time should not be wasted and he should remove her from the picture right away for some reason.

Mason

Shylock
LoL, since when has logic been a factor in any of Higley's stories?

Tammy
Member Avatar

I can only attest to the fact that Dr. Dan makes ME ill :P

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Shylock

Why? I think it would be new and different and NOT Reilly-esque at all. After all, Law and Order has episodes bordering on something like that. Sort of a Munchausen's Syndrome type of thing. Sure beats another lowly affair!
it would be like the firefighters who start fires so they can run in and be the hero.

(SEE US HERE, NBC? TURN AWAY FROM YOUR OWN DAMN BOARD AND CHECK OUT THE IDEAS HERE!!!!)

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

ladyofthelake
Jul 11 2008, 09:28 AM
Shylock

(SEE US HERE, NBC? TURN AWAY FROM YOUR OWN DAMN BOARD AND CHECK OUT THE IDEAS HERE!!!!)
LOL, well, why should they come here when they have people such as Terry and people proclaiming Chan "3rd generation supercouple) to listen to?

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Its entirely possible. But, people are always getting ill in Salem. There has never been a time that I can think of that no one from Salem has been in the hospital. Its no different now.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Dan Jonas is a total waste with Chelsea. Why are they wasting SC on her when Dan and Kate have all the chemistry?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply