Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
CBS: Interview with Barbara Bloom,President of CBS; More Then Y&R Mentioned In Scan
Topic Started: Jul 10 2008, 05:39 PM (639 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

In the latest edition of Soap Opera Weekly there is an interview with Bloom. She was asked if Y&R planned to address how Sabrina could be having Victor's child given that he had a vasectomy. Her response was "they are working on it."

Bloom said that at the charity ball there will be "shocking revelations" about both David and Sabrina. And it will be an event that changes lives forever.

She also previewed that "RESTLESS" will be a success which will anger Victor. She also said that Sharon and Phyllis will become adversaries again.

According to Bloom Kevin and Jena's wedding takes place in August.

More Then Y&R Mentioned In Scan.........

Scan Of Interview

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Bloom is so full of it.

I'm kind of tempted to try out Y&R, this fall...

Mason
Member Avatar

LMAO!

Hinsey usually grates on my nerves, but I LOOOVE how she flat-out tells Barbara Bloom that she doesn't care about the kids (Parker and Liberty) on ATWT! Actually, I just love how she totally puts Bloom on the spot about ATWT in general! Go, Carolyn!

I'm disappointed I don't see anything about GL though. I'd love to read what Hinsey has say about it to Bloom.
Edited by Mason, Jul 10 2008, 05:58 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Apparently there is a second part to the interview next week.
Quote Post Goto Top

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

"We're working on it"

FUCKERS it should have never been done in the first place. You know there asses are backtracking now! Thrilled that Sharon/Phyllis will be adversaries, since they were just catty high school bitches before.

Manny
Member Avatar

I'm glad they will finally address Victor's vasectomy. And there better be a good reason why Victor and anyone else hasn't mentioned it until now and why everyone went along with Sabrina being pregnant with Victor's child. I just hope they don't say that Victor had it reversed off screen. That would just be bad...

kserox10

The only one she seems to care about is Y&R...................

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

It's too late for them to just be mentioning Victor's vasectomy now. Sabrina should have never been pregnant. Why aren't the other characters that know Victor had the operation done saying anything? It's so stupid.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Rumor has it Sabrina has been drugging the Newmans and brainwashing them to forget Victor had the vasectomy.
Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

RobynIsHere
Jul 11 2008, 02:13 PM
Rumor has it Sabrina has been drugging the Newmans and brainwashing them to forget Victor had the vasectomy.
LMAO!! I doubt it.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

No one knows Sabrina is pregnant to mention it, only Katherine kinda knows I believe.

It's not the first time Victor's had a faulty vasectomy either.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply