Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GL: Josh and Reva Kiss; Article
Topic Started: Jul 11 2008, 03:32 AM (658 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Courtesy of frieda13 at the Buzz Board
http://www.glbuzz.com/board/upload/index.php?s=e6e85e152f7a5f5a8d01dc128e43be6c&showtopic=3600

GL: Josh and Reva Kiss

There’s still hope, “Jeva” fans! The arguing exes end up in an unexpected lip lock this week.

After the troubling Always screening, Josh’s anger turns into passion and he initiates the buss, which takes Reva by surprise. “It felt more like shock and being appalled that he would dare to kiss her like that out of his need, not to mention on church property,” quips Kim Zimmer (Reva). The duo breaks from the smooch, both filled self-loathing.

When Reva later shares the news with an understanding Jeffrey, he strikes a deal with her: Make certain the kiss with Josh meant nothing so they can resume their own relationship. “These two people have the most honest relationship in Springfield,” notes Zimmer. “They love each other so much and are committed to a life together only when the time absolutely right.”

So the couple, having already called off their engagement, takes another step back. Reva dutifully packs her bags and moves into Cross Creek alone. “She moves out because she needs space to think about her past and see if she can come to terms with it.” Meanwhile, Josh is overwhelmed with guilt and suggests to an overjoyed Cassie that they try to have a baby – instead of revealing the truth.

After Hawk tells Reva that he’s invited Josh to watch a rehearsal of the big Cross Creek wedding scene of Always, Reva is hopeful that Josh will show. “It’s nothing more to her than a walk down memory lane in the hopes of putting her past with Josh to rest,” the actress shrugs. Then, Reva informs Hawk about her sudden split with Jeffrey, and Pops reveals a not-so-surprising ulterior motive for making the movie. “He does confess that he’s getting old and wants to make sure all the planets are aligned before anything happens to him. that means he wants Josh and Reva back together.” Grins Zimmer. “Reva will always want a connection to Joshua, but I think she’s matured into a stronger, more independent woman since he’s been out of her life.” Still Zimmer notes, “I will always believe in the power of Josh and Reva together as a couple.”
Edited by Rick, Jul 11 2008, 03:33 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

There's still hope?

Psh, not as long as Wheeler and Kreizman are still around.

Ilovethesoaps

I would love to believe it, but again this is Wheeler and DK! They have a way saying --- you! :shrug:

King
Member Avatar

They should have never paired him with Cassie in the first place.

I am glad they are righting this horrible wrong!!

Deleted User
Deleted User

King
Jul 11 2008, 06:55 PM
They should have never paired him with Cassie in the first place.

I am glad they are righting this horrible wrong!!
Cassie should have NEVER been INVENTED in the first place!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

As long as the hack and her pet are around, I'm not putting any stock in a Jeva reunion. God only knows why, but they love the abomination known as Josh and Cassie far too much.

~bl~
Member Avatar

Rumour has it that they won't put Reva and Josh back together just in case Zimmer leaves next year. Not that this makes any sense... Cassie and Josh were not a good idea.

Mason
Member Avatar

Why not, instead of preparing for Zimmer leaving, they do everything in their power to make sure she stays? Ellen Wheeler is such a fucking moron, it's just sad.

Ilovethesoaps

Even if Ms.Zimmer leaves, they could do what they did with Cassie, get someone else to play Reva? If they could kill Cassie's character, they could do the same thing for Reva?! Could'nt they? Look, I don't WANT to see Ms.Zimmer gone (I love REva!) but I would really like to see Josh and Reva BACK together again. . . the way the should be!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply