Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Will Sami get a new visit from the stork?
Topic Started: Jul 11 2008, 06:52 AM (1,838 Views)
Mason

I like the idea of Sami going away to Switzerland to visit Will - especially if she brought Carrie back with her when she returned! LoL
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I could see them having Sami have a stillborn baby if they choose to have her pregnant. Frankly, I'd prefer they hide it. But what I'm most excited about is having Sami offscreen for Ali's 3-month maternity leave!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Jul 11 2008, 11:52 AM
I like the idea of Sami going away to Switzerland to visit Will - especially if she brought Carrie back with her when she returned! LoL
That would be fantastic! But she'd have to bring Patrick Muldoon's Austin back with her.
Quote Post Goto Top

vinnmerc
Member Avatar

I for one like Alligato's assesment , pregnancy does cause mood swings .The demand to see Ej and Sami on Days
is quite predominant .What better way to finalize a reunion with the 2 , the baby will be Ej's , Sami and Lucas have not been together since his return it cannot be his. I honestly think an Ejami reconciliation is not out of the realm of possibility . I also agree the fake pillow bit was kind of obvious .A little reality is good in a soap when all you see are these farfetched concepts they throw at you all the time .Serial killers , Demonic possesion , people returning from the dead etc, etc.A dierhard Ejami fan .

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

vinnmerc
Jul 12 2008, 12:06 PM
I for one like Alligato's assesment , pregnancy does cause mood swings .The demand to see Ej and Sami on Days
is quite predominant .What better way to finalize a reunion with the 2 , the baby will be Ej's , Sami and Lucas have not been together since his return it cannot be his. I honestly think an Ejami reconciliation is not out of the realm of possibility . I also agree the fake pillow bit was kind of obvious .A little reality is good in a soap when all you see are these farfetched concepts they throw at you all the time .Serial killers , Demonic possesion , people returning from the dead etc, etc.A dierhard Ejami fan .
Predominant? The desire to see EJ and Sami together is strong with EJami fans, but that isn't necessarily the general audience. There are plenty of people who either never liked EJami or who liked them at one time but are ready for them to move on, or who just honestly don't care, so I wouldn't call the desire to see them together "predominant." I don't think we have any way of knowing what the percentage of Days viewers is who want EJami together.

I already think there's one EJami baby too many, so the very notion of Sami being pregnant AGAIN and having a fourth child when she's, what, 30-ish is so unappealing to me for so many reasons. If they need another baby to solidify their relationship it isn't much of one to start, IMO.

Mason

Paxton
Jul 12 2008, 12:41 PM
Predominant? The desire to see EJ and Sami together is strong with EJami fans, but that isn't necessarily the general audience. There are plenty of people who either never liked EJami or who liked them at one time but are ready for them to move on, or who just honestly don't care, so I wouldn't call the desire to see them together "predominant." I don't think we have any way of knowing what the percentage of Days viewers is who want EJami together.

I already think there's one EJami baby too many, so the very notion of Sami being pregnant AGAIN and having a fourth child when she's, what, 30-ish is so unappealing to me for so many reasons. If they need another baby to solidify their relationship it isn't much of one to start, IMO.
I love this post! :hail:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Paxton
vinnmerc

Solid post! :hail:

I hope they just avoid a pregnancy. It's just overkill coming off last year's, which dominated 2007. I also don't care much to see Sami get pregnant only to lose the child. I doubt Ali would too. I mean, can you imagine her giving birth to a baby in real life and then having to play a mother whose child died or was miscarried? That's just not right IMO.

Just send her off for awhile to see Will. It fits the current story well. My concern is that since Ali seems to want another onscreen pregnancy, my fear is she will get it since we all know Days and NBC love her. Then again, she despised the writing of her character last year and nothing was done about it so who knows.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Jul 12 2008, 03:03 PM.

Mason

PhoenixRising05
Jul 12 2008, 03:03 PM
My concern is that since Ali seems to want another onscreen pregnancy, my fear is she will get it since we all know Days and NBC love her.
She does?

Well, shit.

cjknick
Member Avatar

Just watch they will have it be onscreen - why because Ali is doing the Biggest Losers and apparently it is about "families" just watch they will have Sami get exercise advice for pregnant women on the show! Promo for TBL!

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Paxton
vinnmerc

I agree, Paxton. if anything, it seems to be more quiet on most boards on the EJami front. I'm seeing a lot of new support for EJole in various places (of course, certain places will always be a haven for the couples everyone else seems to dislike), but if they write this in the storyline, they're going to have some mad fans who were already sick of a predominantly Sami-EJ run last year.
But yeah, I worry that Allison might get her way. I think I was incorrect in my assumption that she'd use this time to cut back some. I guess they're not reading anything but NBC again. It just seems quite a few people are ready to give her a rest. It needs to end. NOW.

Mason

Sami could be offscreen for a whole year, and I wouldn't miss her. The character desperately needs a break, and a long one, at that.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

vinnmerc
By the way, like others have mentioned, not showing SAmi with Lucas couldn't keep him from being the baby's father. Bo's magic sperm might be contagious!!! :D
Mime Sex....and the secret hidden sex that they must have had before Hope got pissed off and ran away to shack up with Patrick. That magic sperm must have some wonderful quick aging material in it, too! Let's see...technically, Ciara should be 2?

Deleted User
Deleted User

I agree that Sami SHOULD NOT be pregnant again. 3's enough! I think the Sami visiting Will in Switzerland would be the best way to temp. write off Sami, then have her come back with a new Will, Christie Clark as Carrie and Patrick Muldoon as Austin!
Quote Post Goto Top

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

I'm not sure that Ali Sweeney really meant that she wants another baby on the show, just that she felt sorry for the crew having to hide her pregnancy. I sure hope that is all it is. She doesn't need another baby on the show. Happy for her in real life though. She should spend a few months in Switzerland with Will. That would be best.

angelbaby19212
Member Avatar

I am happy for her in real life, but she doesnt need anymore kids on the show. 3 is plenty, the baby daddys drama is getting old so if she does end up being pregnant on the show hopefully she will know who the dad is!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply