Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Genie Francis Back For A Short Stint
Topic Started: Jul 11 2008, 03:52 PM (1,744 Views)
Scott
Member Avatar

Ya know what, they'd probably bring Laura back and pair her with Sonny!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Crazygirl
Jul 11 2008, 09:04 PM
:cheer: For Laura coming back, :frustration: that I have to watch Lulu in order to see her!! I guess this is going to mean Lulu is going to go nuts and probably see her mom in Shadybrook.

Quote:

I thought people used to really like Lulu. What happened?

I wish I knew, I used to love her character too but I simply can't stand her anymore. Not only do I not care for her but every man they throw at her it seems to ruin them too. I'll take watching Maxie over her any day of the week :popcorn:
Oh I remember someone told Lulu if she kept up what she was doing she would wind up in Shadybrook sometime in the past couple weeks but I can't remember who it was... maybe Tracy? I bet you're right about this.

As for what happened to Lulu... I am a fairly new GH viewer so I have no built up reserve of goodwill or excitement for the character but what I've seen of her in the past year I just don't get why all the guys are into her and no one wants Maxie.

Tammy
Member Avatar

The question is... is Laura going to wake up? Or is she going to sit there mute in the rocking chair why Lulu bitches and moans about how fucked up her life is.

FanODays

Tammy
Jul 12 2008, 10:21 PM
The question is... is Laura going to wake up? Or is she going to sit there mute in the rocking chair why Lulu bitches and moans about how fucked up her life is.
That's my guess but there might be a voice over if GF is lucky. This is going to be about Lulu.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

I think Laura is done. For me, the novelty of Luke and Laura has worn off. I really don't care much about her return at all.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Quote:

My guess is that Lulu goes crazy after killing Logan and eventually ends up in Shadybrook and maybe Laura is a figment of her imagination. I think maybe she just sees Laura in her head, that way they don't have to explain how Laura is going to go back to being comatose after a short visit. Then again a short visit with Lulu would probably cause any to go into a coma :scared: She has that effect on me everytime she's on screen :frustration:

CandiceSpauldingMunson
Member Avatar

To answer the question as to why people dont like Lulu....simple she's not acting like a true Spencer first of all and two TPTB screwed this whole story up.Can we do a DNA test to prove this girl is somebody's else child and not Luke and Laura?

Scott
Member Avatar

I actually watched GH for a change today and I gotta say that I'm not sure even Genie Francis could save the show.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply