Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
TV Guide Channel: Soaps' Sexiest Woman
Topic Started: Jul 13 2008, 08:09 PM (2,364 Views)
ljacks13
Member Avatar

TV Guide Channel is airing a soaps special called "Soaps' Top 25 Sexiest Women." Check your local listings.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Alas, I don't get that channel..can somebody tell me who makes the list?

jcar03
Member Avatar

25. Rebecca Herbst General Hospital

24. Maura West As the World Turns

23. Ashley Jones Bold and the Beautiful

22. Michelle Ray Smith Guiding Light

21. Shelley Hennig Days of our Lives

20. Marnie Schlenburg As the World Turns

19. Eva Marcille The Young and the Restless

18. Marie Wilson As the World Turns

17. Lesli Kay The Bold and the Beautiful

16. Kirsten Storms General Hospital

15. Christel Kahlil The Young and the Restless

14. Alicia Minshew All My Children

13. Bree Williamson One Life to Live

12. Julie Pinson As the World Turns

11. Kristian Alfonso Days of Our Lives

10. Terry Colombino As the World Turns

9. Sharon Case The Young and the Restless

8. Arianne Zucker Days of Our Lives

7. Sarah Brown General Hospital

6. Gina Tognoni Guiding Light

5. Rebecca Budig All My Children

4. Katherine Kelly Lang The Bold and the Beautiful

3. Nadia Bjorlin Days of Our Lives

2. Michelle Stafford The Young and the Restless

1. Kelly Monaco General Hospital

I got the list off of Sony Boards and I think I caught all the spelling mistakes but if I didn't sorry.
Edited by jcar03, Jul 13 2008, 10:19 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

That's bullshit. Where's Lindsay Hartley, Heidi Mueller, McKenzie Westmore, Emily Harper, Melinda Sward and Liza Huber?
Quote Post Goto Top

jcar03
Member Avatar

I don't like that Eva Marcille is on there. She has barely been on a soap.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Seriously where is Chrishell Strauss (sp?) who plays Amanda on AMC? That woman is absolutely gorgeous! Where is Crystal Chappel?

I just don't get the appeal of Michelle Stafford or Rebecca Budig or Lesli Kay at all.
Edited by Crazygirl, Jul 13 2008, 10:42 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I agree with most of the list. The top 3 are pretty much spot on. The only ones I don't agree with are Ashley Jones, Shelly Hennig, Eva Marcille (Beautiful but she's quite new), Lesli Kay & Rebecca Budig (Who I find very mousy looking.)

Deleted User
Deleted User

That Hennig even MADE the list and LINDSAY HARTLEY didn't shows what kind of sad world we're living in.

FUCK YOU WHERE IT HURTS, TV Guide channel.
Quote Post Goto Top

Shylock

Nadia Bjorlin being the top on Days is a joke, I think. Kristian Alfonso and Shelley Hennig are much prettier.

Also, why Kimberly McCullough didn't make this list.. I have no idea. She, IMO, is the most attractive person on GH.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

I will say PSNS should have had at least one cast member on that list. Lindsay Hartley, McKenzie Westmore, and Heidi M. are drop dead gorgeous in person and I have seen all three of them in person.

I know this is just my opinion, but MS as #2 is just downright laughable. Michelle isn't ugly by any means but her being supposedly more attractive than Nadia Bjorlin is just all kinds of wrong. I know many think Nadia can't act and rightfully so, but I doubt many can deny she is beautiful.

Shylock, KA in the 90's is hard to beat looks wise, but have you seen KA lately? Her sunk in face isn't doing her any favors.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Shelley belongs on there IMO. Regardless of what one may think of her acting, the girl is gorgeous and she was a Miss Teen USA or something I believe. Same with Nadia. Her acting may suck but she's beautiful.

KA still looks good a fair percentage of the time. There are times when she gets way too gaunt and it gets worrisome. Stafford is pretty but she is no way #2 when you consider who is behind her.

Lindsey Hartley should be on here (as well as Westmore or even Harper) but perhaps they just didn't count Passions actresses because the show is all but done.

Pretty good list though IMO.

Edited by PhoenixRising05, Jul 14 2008, 12:27 AM.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

PhoenixRising05
Jul 14 2008, 12:26 AM
Shelley belongs on there IMO. Regardless of what one may think of her acting, the girl is gorgeous and she was a Miss Teen USA or something I believe. Same with Nadia. Her acting may suck but she's beautiful.

KA still looks good a fair percentage of the time. There are times when she gets way too gaunt and it gets worrisome. Stafford is pretty but she is no way #2 when you consider who is behind her.

Lindsey Hartley should be on here (as well as Westmore or even Harper) but perhaps they just didn't count Passions actresses because the show is all but done.

Pretty good list though IMO.

KA does still have her moments, and I agree with just about everything you said.

I think Shelley and Heidi M. look like real life sisters, does anyone else see the resemblence?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

^Somewhat. Recently, Heidi looks different. I'm not sure but it looks like she had something done to her face. Either that or her hair is different or something. I can't put my finger on it but she's lost something for me. I do see what your saying, Kirk. There is a resemblance. Not one of those shocking, uncanny ones, at least IMO, but they do look similar.

What I like about Shelley is that she isn't stick figure like some actresses nowadays. She has a nice figure, much like Nadia and Arianne.

I remember for a brief time in late 2004, KA looked fantastic. She kind of went back to her mid-90's hairstyle and it made her face look alot fuller. She still looks good a fair portion of the time but during that time, she looked amazing. It was almost like she was taken right out of 1995 LOL.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Jul 14 2008, 12:35 AM.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Like someone else said, Michelle Stafford is WAYYYYYY too high at number 2 but as far as the overall Top 25 choices, I think they are good. Kelly Monaco is definitely the first person I thought of for this.

About the only thing I would have changed is put Lauren Koslow on there SOMEWHERE.

Manny
Member Avatar

I pretty much like the list... I would make small changes, but overall it's a good list.

I wouldn't rank Stafford so high and I wouldn't rank Alfonso so high... Kristian used to be soooo hot... but now she's just lost sooo much weight...

Jonatha

Manny
Jul 14 2008, 04:09 AM
I pretty much like the list... I would make small changes, but overall it's a good list.

I wouldn't rank Stafford so high and I wouldn't rank Alfonso so high... Kristian used to be soooo hot... but now she's just lost sooo much weight...
Thanks for posting. I was going to watch but they had a 411 on the Brangelina twins instead. I really like seeing Ari Zucker on the list. But I agree it is a good list with a few exceptions.

kserox10

I agree with the list.

Rakesh198
Member Avatar

JERSoapsFan
Jul 13 2008, 11:16 PM
That Hennig even MADE the list and LINDSAY HARTLEY didn't shows what kind of sad world we're living in.

FUCK YOU WHERE IT HURTS, TV Guide channel.
ITA!!!

I'm glad Shelly made the list though. I like seeing good stuff about DOOL & PSNS peeps.

I guess because PSNS is over, they didn't bother to do it or something.

Deleted User
Deleted User

It's not over though. Not yet. Isn't it until August? And this list printed in July? That's NOT fair. But then, I've learned that these lists serve only one purpose: not to REALLY judge the best of the best, but to feed the news lines so the soaps' names (or certain actors) get 'out there' in the media and in the public's conscious. It's just to boost Stax's and Hennig's fanbases.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I love MS and think she's attractive, but there's no way she should be #2. She's too tomboyish (and not in the hot way), to me.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply