|Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!|
For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.
|TV Guide Channel: Soaps' Sexiest Woman|
|Topic Started: Jul 13 2008, 08:09 PM (2,049 Views)|
|Steve Frame||Jul 14 2008, 04:42 PM Post #21|
Some of you are juding this on beauty. This was to determine Soaps Sexiest Woman. Sexy and Beauty are 2 totally diffferent things.
Although Stafford is not a great beauty like some on the list - she plays Phyllis with a great bit of sexiness and comes off that way too.
Same for Rebecca Budig. She is not that great looking but she has an air of sexiness about her and the character that they are not afraid to show.
|IMissAremid||Jul 14 2008, 05:19 PM Post #22|
After all... tomorrow is another day!
I'm not judging this on beauty when I say I don't think Michelle Stafford is the second sexiest woman in soaps. And if we are bringing characters into this well then MS would be even further down on my list since I never did like Phyllis since she was introduced and broke up Danny and Cricket's marriage and only liked her when she was with Jack.
|Kirk||Jul 14 2008, 07:45 PM Post #23|
|MS wouldn't be in my Top 25, whether its beauty or sexiness Steve. I doubt anyone outside of her castmates, friends, and family would put Michelle in the top two as daytime's sexiest woman. Let's be honest here...|
|Steve Frame||Jul 14 2008, 08:16 PM Post #24|
I would based on some of the scenes I have seen her in with Nick esp.
I wouldn't think of Allison Sweeney as really sexy or beautiful either but occassionally in scenes she can come off very sexy.
|AmyJo||Jul 15 2008, 11:16 PM Post #25|
||I agree with most on the list. But, Michelle Stafford at #2??? I just don't see it. Rebecca Budig, on the other hand is gorgeous and she has a very sensual quality about her, hence #5 on the list. (Although I would have placed her ahead of Michelle Stafford.) JMO.|
|Deleted User||Jul 15 2008, 11:48 PM Post #26|
|Where's Rachel Melvin(Chelsea, DAYS), Renιe Jones(Lexie, DAYS), Kassie DePaiva(Blair, OLTL), Alison Sweeney(Sami, DAYS), Tamara Braun(Ava, DAYS), Chrishelle Stause(Amanda, AMC) & Melissa Archer(Natalie, OLTL) and Heather Tom(Katie, B&B)|
|phloeishot||Jul 19 2008, 04:14 PM Post #27|
||Nadia should have been #1. :)|
|Jonatha||Jul 19 2008, 04:43 PM Post #28|
I agree about Nadia. I watched the show today and Michael Bruno gushed more about Nadia than anyone else on the list.
|KristianFanForever||Jul 20 2008, 06:15 PM Post #29|
"Being raised by you and Bo, you can't expect her to be a pushover." - Marlena to Hope (about Ciara)
They're just not all that special, I suppose. :lol:
WTG Kristian!! :cheers: :applause: :cheer: :cheer:
|jcar03||Jul 20 2008, 08:48 PM Post #30|
25. Rebecca Herbst General Hospital (agree)
24. Maura West As the World Turns (agree)
23. Ashley Jones Bold and the Beautiful (agree)
22. Michelle Ray Smith Guiding Light (okay)
21. Shelley Hennig Days of our Lives (agree)
20. Marnie Schlenburg As the World Turns (okay)
19. Eva Marcille The Young and the Restless (nah)
18. Marie Wilson As the World Turns (okay)
17. Lesli Kay The Bold and the Beautiful (agree)
16. Kirsten Storms General Hospital (agree)
15. Christel Kahlil The Young and the Restless (okay)
14. Alicia Minshew All My Children (nah)
13. Bree Williamson One Life to Live (agree)
12. Julie Pinson As the World Turns (agree)
11. Kristian Alfonso Days of Our Lives (agree)
10. Terri Colombino As the World Turns (agree)
9. Sharon Case The Young and the Restless (agree)
8. Arianne Zucker Days of Our Lives (agree)
7. Sarah Brown General Hospital (nah; not wiht the dark hair at least)
6. Gina Tognoni Guiding Light (agree)
5. Rebecca Budig All My Children (okay)
4. Katherine Kelly Lang The Bold and the Beautiful (agree)
3. Nadia Bjorlin Days of Our Lives (agree)
2. Michelle Stafford The Young and the Restless (okay)
1. Kelly Monaco General Hospital (agree)
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »|